Hostel Elena Reviews

Cirila Ivekovica 4, Zadar, Croatia

a really nice hostel, with a great location. I really enjoyed that the mattresses were foam, i had the best night sleep for 3 weeks! would come back for sure.

Really good location, inside of the historic center, very clean, the staff are nice.

Short stay, but felt very safe and welcomed. Had everything i needed to start my adventures =P.

I'm so glad I chose to stay at Hostel Elena in Zadar! Staying in the Old Town was definitely a plus, the hostel is a stone's throw from all the bars but it's actually super quiet at night with the windows closed and AC on! The staff was amazing, they let me keep my stuff at the hostel a full extra day since I had a late bus and had nowhere to keep my bags until then. Also, super super clean. The location of the common room isn't the best for meeting people though - my only caveat.

Really nice hostel, right next to the sea! Zadar is beautiful. The staff were really helpful, booked us trip to plitvice. Wifis great, PC upstairs and okay kitchen, no oven. But fine :D don't think it's great for solo.

The staff was more than caring, 50 metres from the sea and 50 metres from a cosy street with cafees and restaurants with good prices. The warm showers in beautiful bathrooms added to the comfort. Zadar is worth a visit.

Great stay at hostel elena! Everything was clean and the staff was very friendly. Would definitely reccomend it!

In a quiet spot, but still close to the bars, cafes and restaurants. Would stay here again

Really lovely hostel to stay in. Location was perfect, on the edge of the old town and right next to the sea. Staff were very friendly and gave great advise about the best places to go in Zadar for both sightseeing and nightlife. Couldn't have had better value for money.

• 14th Aug 2015

Helpfull team. Very good location.