Hostel Elena Reviews

Cirila Ivekovica 4, Zadar, Croatia

a really nice hostel, with a great location. I really enjoyed that the mattresses were foam, i had the best night sleep for 3 weeks! would come back for sure.

Really good location, inside of the historic center, very clean, the staff are nice.

Short stay, but felt very safe and welcomed. Had everything i needed to start my adventures =P.

I'm so glad I chose to stay at Hostel Elena in Zadar! Staying in the Old Town was definitely a plus, the hostel is a stone's throw from all the bars but it's actually super quiet at night with the windows closed and AC on! The staff was amazing, they let me keep my stuff at the hostel a full extra day since I had a late bus and had nowhere to keep my bags until then. Also, super super clean. The location of the common room isn't the best for meeting people though - my only caveat.

Really nice hostel, right next to the sea! Zadar is beautiful. The staff were really helpful, booked us trip to plitvice. Wifis great, PC upstairs and okay kitchen, no oven. But fine :D don't think it's great for solo.

The staff was more than caring, 50 metres from the sea and 50 metres from a cosy street with cafees and restaurants with good prices. The warm showers in beautiful bathrooms added to the comfort. Zadar is worth a visit.

Great stay at hostel elena! Everything was clean and the staff was very friendly. Would definitely reccomend it!

In a quiet spot, but still close to the bars, cafes and restaurants. Would stay here again

Really lovely hostel to stay in. Location was perfect, on the edge of the old town and right next to the sea. Staff were very friendly and gave great advise about the best places to go in Zadar for both sightseeing and nightlife. Couldn't have had better value for money.

• 14th Aug 2015

Helpfull team. Very good location.

We had the twin room with air con : great location, super clean. However there was a music festival that weekend and despite the sound proof windows we still heard the base all night long... Still managed to sleep well despite all that.

This place was so great! It's located just steps from the ocean and right in the middle of old town. The place was very clean and the rooms were nicely chilled with good ac. Tanya was extremely helpful and made sure our stay was fun. Definitely recommend here!

Great location. Right in the old town and just a short walk away from the sea. There isn't much of an atmosphere at all, which might have been because there weren't many people when I was there. Very clean. Wifi didn't always work in the room but worked in the kitchen/common area.

This place is insanely clean. Location right in the old town. Even thou there are lots of bars around it's also surprisingly quiet. Strong wifi. Great air con. Only complaint is that if you forget your key after midnight you can't use the buzzer. I did this and got blasted for it. The guy still let me in so I'm super greatful for it. But I wasn't going to sleep on the street. Make sure to bring your key with you when you go out. Might be better to put a number system on the door instead.

The hostel was clean and well maintained in a central location, only two minutes from the main old town square. The staff were friendly and the owner made every attempt to help better our stay. We had to print out tickets and offered the use of his personal computer and printer for us. Great common area with TV and Computer, with an attached kitchen. My one complaint is that on the Saturday night we stayed there was a party next to us. However most could sleep through this noise. Great hostel!

Very friendly staff in a great location. Right next to a busy area but sound proof rooms meant an undisturbed nights sleep. Would happily stay here again.