Hostel Elena Reviews

Cirila Ivekovica 4, Zadar, Croatia

This place is insanely clean. Location right in the old town. Even thou there are lots of bars around it's also surprisingly quiet. Strong wifi. Great air con. Only complaint is that if you forget your key after midnight you can't use the buzzer. I did this and got blasted for it. The guy still let me in so I'm super greatful for it. But I wasn't going to sleep on the street. Make sure to bring your key with you when you go out. Might be better to put a number system on the door instead.

The hostel was clean and well maintained in a central location, only two minutes from the main old town square. The staff were friendly and the owner made every attempt to help better our stay. We had to print out tickets and offered the use of his personal computer and printer for us. Great common area with TV and Computer, with an attached kitchen. My one complaint is that on the Saturday night we stayed there was a party next to us. However most could sleep through this noise. Great hostel!

Very friendly staff in a great location. Right next to a busy area but sound proof rooms meant an undisturbed nights sleep. Would happily stay here again.