Hostel Emanuel

9.2
Superb 283 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2017

Good place if you're looking for somewhere clean, quiet and in a convenient location. It is lacking any atmosphere primarily due to there being no common area. Lovely staff!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

Cleanest hostel I've stayed at. Comfortable beds and great facilities. Fridge in the room which came in handy. Very friendly staff who were willing to assist with anything - would stay again!

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
28th Jul 2017

Lovely hostel, private pods with charging point, an individual light and a curtain. Gives you a bit more privacy than other hostels. Staff are very friendly and you get a locker for free with your bed (large in size). Spectate sexed bathrooms with good showers. Very clean. Close to the centre, 5 to 10 minutes. We booked kayaking through the hostel and it was really good.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
23rd Jul 2017

Great little hostel. Not a,party venue, but the privacy each bed provided and the clean and spacious bathrooms were exactly what I needed. Would definitely recommend and I would definitely stay back here again.

• LottieEL
  • England, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2017

This is a lovely hostel, although there is no common area/kitchen. The facilities are nice and clean and the curtains allow privacy. It's not a far walk to the Bell tower as well as the ferries and bus station. The staff are lovely and helpful. I would happily stay here again if I ever go back to Split

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

Hostel Emanuel was great, staff was awesome and super knowledge on things to do while in Split. Great location just a short walk to the center. We would definitely stay here again.

• India, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

You guys rock :) I guess Lina is the lady (Sorry if I get ur name wrong) was so helpful when I lost my travel card..guiding me abt the city..we sat and chat for long..even on the last day when I wanted to keep my stuff for long, everyone was helpful..everyone working at the hostel are so nice..I travelled 7 countries after that and never was I this comfortable..thank you so much. I will definitely recommend this place and stay over whenever I visit Croatia next. Ishita (India)

9th Jul 2017

This hostel was a real surprise. Located close to the bus station in what feels like two apartments worth of space, it is the blueprint for what hostels should be like: helpful and accommodating staff, superior bunk beds, good bathrooms with privacy rooms for showering, refrigerators, food wifi, super clean, good AC. They will arrange transport for you at reasonable prices and have a sister company which can also arrange tours to Krka for you as well. All hostels should be this good.

• England, Couple, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Amazing Hostel- we loved our stay at this hostel. It was very clean and the facilities were excellent. The location is a 10 minute walk from everything which was very convenient. The staff were extremely helpful/ friendly and couldn't do more for you. We would definitely stay here again!

5th Jul 2017

Incredibly clean, in a central but quiet location, great beds with lots of privacy. Because it is small, it doesn't have a kitchen but does have a microwave/in room fridges. Atmosphere is more laid back, rather than a party hostel. The two women at reception were lovey and gave me great recommendations. All doors are always unlocked however the staff does man the front desk/have cameras everywhere. It can get fairly noisy if the doors are open in the rooms.