Hostel Emanuel Reviews

Tolstojeva 20, Split, Croatia

Great hostel, fantastic owner, great staff. Free coffee in the mornings, well made beds, vey comfortable. Power sockets in the beds with curtains. So close to everything. The best, when I come back to split I'm coming here!

Hostel Emmanuel has been the best hostel on our trip through Croatia. The rooms are really spacious. There is enough space to hang up you clothes and feel like home - even in a 10-bed room. Every bed is a little box with a curtain and your personal lamp, so that it offers a lot of privacy. Everything was very clean, the stuff friendly and very helpful. Besides they offered free coffee in the morning :) We've had a wonderful time! (The only disadvantage: No kitchen :()

• 13th Sep 2015

New hostel, very clean and calm with lot of privacy. No kitchen or cooking utensilies though. Good for rest.

I was traveling solo and stayed here after a week of sailing around Croatia. I was very sick, bad cold. The morning of my final night of booking I was so unwell I really needed to see a doctor. I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for the wonderful and caring staff here. The owners drove me to two doctors and then even to the chemist to pick up my medication. So caring and kind I will always be so grateful for this!

• 22nd Aug 2015

Amazing staff. Nice and clean. However the doors were always unlocked so anyone could walk in. The receptionist talk extremely loudly when people are asleep. One staff member spent most of her time in the bathroom on the phone while I was using the facilities.

Really clean, big rooms with cool bunk beds with curtains built into the wall. Chilled environment, staff are really helpful and friendly, all very very secure, had huge lockers each with padlocks. Great location, 5 minutes into town by the main port and 15 minutes down the train track to the beach and the party strip. Laptop in the room for our use and fast wifi. Big fridge in room but no other kitchen facilities which is a bit annoying. Really enjoyed, would deco reccommend. .