Hostel Emanuel Reviews

Tolstojeva 20, Split, Croatia

Staff are beautiful and friendly.

• 12th Jul 2014

Amazing people, clean, close and secure. I loved, and i will come back again.

Me and my travel partner are very happy with our stay at the Emanuel Hostel! It is a relatively small hostel, which makes it quite cosy. The facilities are great! It was very clean and looked new and renovated. I very much liked the beds and the idea of small "boxes" is very smart and gives you some "private space" even in a room with several people. Nice and quiet area. I would definitly recommend this hostel to others and I would also stay here again if I ever come back to Split.

Nice little hostel. Much smaller than we expected but we loved it. We had a lot of very early mornings and it was easy to get ready with having your own light, plug, plus a good size bathroom. Perfect for us as we always seemed to have the 3 mirrors to ourselves. Hostel was very clean. We liked the clothes lines in the room, and nice big lockers. We found it nice and quiet, especially after a long day of sightseeing. Very good hostel in split!

Nice place to stay! Tonny the owner was very helpful with us! I def could recommend this Hostel!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Price was a bit more than other hostels but this also includes towels, lockers, free coffee and breakfast snacks and your own private bunk with own plug socket and lamp. Very private, which you don't always get in a hostel! Overall, excellent location and very easy to find, very clean and probably the best hostel I have stayed in!

The owner is a great person and really helpfull and he compensates for some things that are not the best on this hostel, such as the wifi or the location (it's really near the center but that are other ones closer, or even inside it). Great facilities, everything planned for the the backpacker. One of the best hostels we've stayed in in the last few years.

Excellent!