8.8
Fabulous 194 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 194 Total Reviews
Hostel Emanuel Located at Tolstojeva 20, , Split.
Croatia
Split Tolstojeva 20
88% 194
43.5110553 16.4443016
    Rooms available

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jun 2016
6.0

No proper kitchen facilities, had to fill the kettle and wash dishes in the bathroom sick. Also wifi stopped working at 11pm each night.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jun 2016
6.9

We only stayed here one night, but it does the job it's supposed to. Good location, only a short walk to the promenade or old town, clean bathrooms, and the beds all had curtains and personal plug sockets, which we liked. Doesn't have any communal space though.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

I was only at the hostel for a few hours between getting off a boat early in the morning and my late flight in the evening however the staff were very welcoming and made sure my bed was ready on arrival an were very helpful. I really liked how modern the dorms were, the massive luggage storage with keys and the spacious showers with amazing water pressure.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016

Funky design, love that the bunk beds are solid and the curtain provides a lot of privacy. Most comfortable hostel bed I've ever slept in (honestly, I slept better at Hostel Emanuel than I have in hotels). While we were there everyone was really quiet, which was perfect. Love the little coffee/hot chocolate machine at the front door. Location was great as well.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

Excellent hostel! friendly staff, good security, felt safe. Nice clean bathroom and bedroom. Each bed has it's own curtain with your own light and power socket so although in a big dorm it feels very private. Good location, everything is easy to walk to. Coffee available in the mornings. Big lockers to store any valuables, get given keys for this. Overall I really enjoyed my stay here and would highly recommend to anyone travelling to Split.

29th May 2016

I only stayed for one night so I didn't see a lot of atmosphere or place to hang out. However the staff were very friendly and helpful and the place was very clean! I got a little lost coming back to the hostel the first time but it isn't too far from the old town. Overall I would come back again.

29th May 2016

I enjoyed my stay here at Hostel Emanuel. The place was very clean and the bathrooms are better compared to some hostels we stayed at. I liked how spacious the bunk room was and the beds were actually really nice. Staff was nice and accommodating. Its not a party hostel though, if you want to get good sleep and detox for a day or two this place is great. After all the partying we did in Krakow and Prague this was what we needed. Only issue: they need AC or some Fans, or just bring your own.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
24th May 2016

staffs are really lovely and kind! beds are really comfortable. highly recommended.

14th May 2016
7.4

The hostel facilities were okay. The free lockers to lock up your belongings which is nice. However, there was no actual common area. Also, there seemed to be soft music playing in the hallway 24/7 like in a restaurant which can make it hard to fall asleep if it's quiet and you can hear the music. Also, the door to the room doesn't lock from the inside, so when you go to bed you can't lock the door. Nice staff though.

• keriemail9123
  • England, Female, 25-30
10th May 2016

I booked my stay at Emmanuel last minute after staying in a horrible (but strangely really highly rated) Split Guesthouse, and the staff couldn't have been more lovely and helpful. I stayed in the 'White Room' which was super spacious and chilled - the other room looked really cool too. The bathroom was big, the Wi-fi good and the location a few minutes walk from the seafront. Exactly what I needed for a relaxed few days in Split :).