Hostel Emanuel Reviews

Tolstojeva 20, Split, Croatia

깨끗하고 무엇보다 친절함! 위치도굿굿 만족하며 머물다왔다.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I arrived hrs before check in, staff were very nice and let me into the room early to use shower etc. Room was a good size, desk with laptop. Each bed has curtain, power points and nightlight which is great. Breakfast was a coffee machine and donut, I left early and didn't have it. Bathrooms are clean, entire place new good condition. No atmosphere, very small common area near reception.

Hostel is very small - only two rooms and a small reception couch area. Breakfast is chocolate donuts. Was quite difficult to find as there is no signage outside

• 19th Sep 2014

It is a small hostel but it is a nice place to stay. The owner is a nice person!!!!

Rooms were cool. Lockers big enough for bags. Great location. Staff helpful and friendly. Kept very clean mini fridge, AC, and laptop in the rooms. unfortunately i couldn't connect to wifi at all

Really enjoyed our stay, convinient, clean and well maintained! Would definitely stay again!

• 30th Aug 2014

My boyfriend and I had a great stay here for 4 nights in late August. Not great if you're after a party hostel but perfect if you want a chilled yet social place to stay. Rooms were spacious, modern, air-conditioned and beds are extremely private. Everything was cleaned perfectly everyday and showers were always available as it's quite a small hostel. The people running it are super friendly and helped us out with whatever we needed, big thanks to them for making our stay in Split so enjoyable!

• 23rd Aug 2014

One of the better hostels I have stayed in during 2 years of travelling: great helpful staff and the bunks are fantastic!

close from bus station, ferry terminal, and many sightseeing spots. very very nice and friendly staffs.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Beautifully decorated hostel with fantastic facilities - bright and airy. Loved the huge bed pods with the curtains, each with their own socket and lamp - the owner custom built these himself. Small hostel but felt like home, and the staff were wonderful, went out of their way to help you with anything you needed. We couldn't get a cab one day and the staff called the owner who came and picked us up personally. They also let us leave our bags there for a week while we went on sail. Great place.

We really loved staying here. The dorms are extremely spacious and modern, best shared bathroom we've seen so far in a hostel and the staff were so friendly and obliging. Even though it's not in the old town it's a very short walk, also close to the bus station. Donuts in the morning were the best and tea and coffee whenever you want! Also really good wifi and they gave us a laptop. Would definitely recommend. :)

• 28th Jul 2014

Great hostel. Very clean and great staff!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Staff are beautiful and friendly.

• 12th Jul 2014

Amazing people, clean, close and secure. I loved, and i will come back again.

We stayed in the 4 bed dorm which was nice, clean and had all modern amenities. However the photos on the hostelworld page greatly exaggerate the size of this hostel, it's actually really tiny and cramped. And there isn't a common area to sit or chill.

Me and my travel partner are very happy with our stay at the Emanuel Hostel! It is a relatively small hostel, which makes it quite cosy. The facilities are great! It was very clean and looked new and renovated. I very much liked the beds and the idea of small "boxes" is very smart and gives you some "private space" even in a room with several people. Nice and quiet area. I would definitly recommend this hostel to others and I would also stay here again if I ever come back to Split.

Hostel was quiet with no common area to meet people but the rooms are large and it was easy to meet roommates. Curtains are located on the beds for privacy.

Nice little hostel. Much smaller than we expected but we loved it. We had a lot of very early mornings and it was easy to get ready with having your own light, plug, plus a good size bathroom. Perfect for us as we always seemed to have the 3 mirrors to ourselves. Hostel was very clean. We liked the clothes lines in the room, and nice big lockers. We found it nice and quiet, especially after a long day of sightseeing. Very good hostel in split!

Nice place to stay! Tonny the owner was very helpful with us! I def could recommend this Hostel!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Price was a bit more than other hostels but this also includes towels, lockers, free coffee and breakfast snacks and your own private bunk with own plug socket and lamp. Very private, which you don't always get in a hostel! Overall, excellent location and very easy to find, very clean and probably the best hostel I have stayed in!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4