Hostel Empedrado Reviews

Patricias Mendocinas 1959, Mendoza, Argentina

Great hostel! Amazing breakfast

• 24th Jun 2015

Awesome staff an best breakfast, especially Claudia's Crepes! Perfecto... Recommend the horseback riding with Franco. 👌

Good: Breakfast of pancakes, cereal and lots of variety. Common areas are big - 2 kitchens, TV room, 2 different dining areas. Lots of outside space with a big, sunny roof terrace. Very helpful staff. Bad: Bedroom (private room with private bathroom) was a bit grim. Desperately needs decorating and the bathroom was not nice and extremely cramped. It's quite a walk to the centre and a taxi ride to the bus station with bags.

Had a great stay - would come back for sure.

It was our 2nd time in this hostel and we really enjoyed our time therel ! We were able to take a mate class, the rooms are clean are the breakfast is awesome !!!!

Great Breakfast with an absolutely lovely woman who cooks it. Free washing, free wine in the evening , and all for such little money. Comfy beds and huge lockers. only problem was it was a bit too far away from the centre for me and the atmosphere was pretty dead when I was there. Definitely not a party hostel but a really nice homely place to stay nonetheless.

The staff here are really friendly and helpful. They organise lots of tours and activities and can give you advice on anything else you might want to do. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast is really good.

Staff were cool, they always remembered my name! A bit far from the centre of town, always a long walk! Clean and well equipped if a bit shabby, breakfast was awesome, they make pancakes for the guests every morning!

By far the best hostel that myself friends and I stayed at during our month long South American trip. Very friendly and helpful staff, fantastic facilities, great breakfasts and weekly BBQs, and an awesome atmosphere. The tours that we booked through the hostel were also fantastic (horseback riding + bikes and wine).

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in Argentina, the staff are lovely and very helpful. The breakfasts are AWESOME and a rare treat in Argentina to get eggs & crepes....plus both the breakfast ladies, Claudia & Pamela cooked me eggs just after breakfast finish time, when I was late....so generous!! I highly recommend this hostel. Oh and free wine each night!! :)

Hostel has a really great atmosphere, there's different rooms to hang out in. The breakie was amazing, pancakes as well as eggs, bread, cereal ect. Marked down as our room was very run down looking. Probably would stay again.

Hostel was in good location not too far from town centre. Staff were helpful with organising tours. Breakfast was nice and it was good to get variation from standard argentine breakfast but I think it has been over hyped by reviews here on hostel world.

Breakfast was great, as Well as the atmosphere

The best hostel so far on this trip when it comes to size of the room, locker, staff and breakfast is amazing. Enough showers, hot water. Staff was so helpfull that wow! Location is ok, little outside, but I walked everywhere. The room is really big and bed is ok. My room was little noisy, people really like to party here (free wine...).

staff are really friendly! nice hostel

Claudia's lemon crepes alone are worth booking into this hostel! But the outdoor common area, the rooftop terrace, the free laundry, the free wine, the activities offered.....all contribute to making this hostel one not to be missed!

Breakfast was terrific!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Excellent hostel with great facilities - especially the breakfast! The pancakes and eggs were a lovely treat! Very clean hostel, nice rooftop area, able to do own washing which was good. Would recommend! Big supermarket nearby and decent kitchen!

PRICE. Boeing Hostel is quite expensive 20 USD for an "individual" (really and obviously SHARED [mood]) room. I mean, I ve asked and I found over same street one rate in Hotel 2 stars in 25 USD... Argentinians Girls Staff: ¡GORGEOUS!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

One of my favorite hostels I've stayed at. Not only is the hostel great, but Mendoza is a must-see in Argentina. The staff were very friendly and helpful and everything went well during our stay of almost a week.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4