Hostel Empedrado Reviews

Patricias Mendocinas 1959, Mendoza, Argentina

Great little hostel, amazing staff, home cooked meals, everything you need is easily accessible. Highly recommend! Thanks for a great time.

Hola James, Many thanks for your comments. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Regards, Hostel Empedrado

A lot of people like this hostel, my friend even recommended it as one of his favorite hostels. I'm not sure what happened with us, but we did not like it. It is not dirty, but I would not call it clean either. Seemed very old and kind of run down. Not sure if it was the bed, but i woke up with a couple bites on my arm. The 2nd night I slept fully clothed. We had the opportunity to stay here another night due to a bus cancellation, and we chose another hostel. I would never stay here again.

Great breakfast, and very friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

1 2 3 Next » last »