Hostel Encantadas Ecologic Reviews

Praia das Encantadas, s/n, Ilha do Mel, Brazil

A basic hostel, but that is really all you need (and can get) on Ilha do Mel. It is near the dock and next to the pathways to all points on the island. They have nice hammocks and a good terrace to drink a beer. Wifi is not that fast, but that´s more a problem of the island. Pedro offered to bring me to my next hostel in Curitiba for a fair price, which saved me a lot of effort and hours. Sometimes he was just not present at the hostel though. All in all, would go there again! :)

I only planned to stay one or two nights, but ended up staying an entire week. The island is magic and this is the best hostel to explore it from. Rooms were clean and Pedro, the owner, is so nice. He really went out of his way to make our stay nice and he even arranged for us to be picked up by car when leaving. He might seem a bit tough at times but he is a good guy. Would definetly come again.