Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Jasmina is the making of the hostel - she is wonderfully welcoming and helpful. The only thing that I would say is that there aren't any lockers - this didn't bother me but is diff initially something to bare in mind in the peak season.

DEAR VICTORIA THANK YOU FOR YOUR STEY IN HOSTEL ENJOY . WE GIVE YOU 2 KEE AND ONE LOCKERS BAT YOU SEY YOU DONT NIDE LOCKERS . BAT THANK YOU HOSTEL ENJOY.

Was a pleasure staying. 5 minute walk from train, 10 from city. Had the hostel to myself, which was nice as I just came from a party hostel and enjoyed a quiet relaxing time. Jasmina made sure I was well informed about what to do, where to go, and even what foods to try (chevapi is now one of my new faves) and we met up for coffee every day to see how I was enjoying my stay and give any info I needed, like bus times. I would stay here again for a quiet stay or more intimate time with friends.

DEAR MYLI THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE COMENT WE HOPE YOU CAMIN AGEIN .THANK YOU.

What is all about when guest feel like home? Just let good host take care of you. I had the experience thanks to Jasmin.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Jasmina was a great host who offered a lot of help during my short visit. The space is more homey than other hostels. Easy to get to from bus station. Thanks!

• 8th Nov 2014

Matthew thank you for nice comment hostel Enjoy.

Jasmina was an absolutely amazing person. She was very helpful in all aspects of my stay and flexible when my bus ended up being 3 hours late. I really appreciated how giving and open she was. Very special woman and helped me to really enjoy my stay in Sarajevo. I'll definitely be back!

• 4th Nov 2014

Thank you Adrian for nice coment we hope you back.