Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Jasmina is the making of the hostel - she is wonderfully welcoming and helpful. The only thing that I would say is that there aren't any lockers - this didn't bother me but is diff initially something to bare in mind in the peak season.

DEAR VICTORIA THANK YOU FOR YOUR STEY IN HOSTEL ENJOY . WE GIVE YOU 2 KEE AND ONE LOCKERS BAT YOU SEY YOU DONT NIDE LOCKERS . BAT THANK YOU HOSTEL ENJOY.

Was a pleasure staying. 5 minute walk from train, 10 from city. Had the hostel to myself, which was nice as I just came from a party hostel and enjoyed a quiet relaxing time. Jasmina made sure I was well informed about what to do, where to go, and even what foods to try (chevapi is now one of my new faves) and we met up for coffee every day to see how I was enjoying my stay and give any info I needed, like bus times. I would stay here again for a quiet stay or more intimate time with friends.

DEAR MYLI THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE COMENT WE HOPE YOU CAMIN AGEIN .THANK YOU.