Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

What is all about when guest feel like home? Just let good host take care of you. I had the experience thanks to Jasmin.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Jasmina was a great host who offered a lot of help during my short visit. The space is more homey than other hostels. Easy to get to from bus station. Thanks!

• 8th Nov 2014

Matthew thank you for nice comment hostel Enjoy.

Jasmina was an absolutely amazing person. She was very helpful in all aspects of my stay and flexible when my bus ended up being 3 hours late. I really appreciated how giving and open she was. Very special woman and helped me to really enjoy my stay in Sarajevo. I'll definitely be back!

• 4th Nov 2014

Thank you Adrian for nice coment we hope you back.

It is a bit hard to find but the locals are very friendly and will help you out. The hostess was a very nice lady who acted like a mother figure which makes the hostel that much more homey!

Had a very rich experience is Sarajevo, mostly thanks to the wonderful host Jasmina. She went out of her way to make our stay memorable, bringing fresh burek in the morning and guiding us through the Tunnel of Hope museum. We stayed in an apartment building, no signs on building for Hostel Enjoy. Facilities aren't fantastic but are fine for a non-fussy backpacker, you get what you pay for! We felt very welcome in Sarajevo with Jasmina, even received biscuits for the journey onwards.

DEAR ESTHER THANK YOU FOR NICE COMMENT HOSTEL ENJOY.

Great stay at this hostel, Jasmina who runs the hostel is such a gem! So friendly and hospitable it made the stay amazing, went to the tunnel with her where she shared her story and explained the situation. Also helped me out in a big way when i had a theft issue in the streets by going out of her way to make things right and help with police, changing bus etc when language barrier was an issue for me :) thanks again!

James BIG thank you for nice coment we old best for you.

My and my mate had a great stay at Hostel Enjoy. I recommend it as the best way to experience Sarajevo using hostels. The host Jasmina was very hospitable and welcoming. She's doesn't live at the hostel but, arrives at around 9:00- 9:30am to serve you an authentic Bosnian breakfast for free! Which is delicious if you like your pastries. The facilities are in good working order and the place is clean and tidy. I also recommend the "Tunnel of Hope" Tour that she offers. very interesting!

• 19th Sep 2014

Thank you Jake and Mate.

I had an amazing time at Hostel Enjoy, Jasmina serve free breakfast and taking guests out for coffee . Amazing hospitality. I also joined a tour to Tunnel War which is very informative and amazing. Great value for money!

Thank you Hasif for nice coment hostel Enjoy.

If you are looking for a comfortable, cosy hostel this is the place for you! Jasmina went above and beyond to make me feel at home, buying me coffee and presents and freshly baked Bosnian breakfast everyday. Hostel is small so lacks atmosphere a bit but the hospitality more than makes up for it. I will be back! Thank you!

BIG UHANK YOU CASSANDRA HOSTEL ENJOY.

You will never meet a hostel owner more generous, kind or caring. Jasmina the hostel owner will show you around and give you a personal history of sarajevo as she lived there during the war. For anyone interested in a nice, inexpensive stay and likes history definitely worth going here!

• 10th Sep 2014