Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Jasmina, the owner, is very warm-hearted, her hospitality compensated the missing things (internet not working because of technical problems, no lockers in room), actually for me lockers were not necessary because I was the only guest. Hostel is 20 minutes by feet from old town or by tram in 5 minutes. It is an apartment in a ordinary apartment building, in a local area. Jasmina invited me in a nearby restaurant to breakfast after first night, because I booked at minimum three nights. Good value

Hello Jurko thank you for your coment bat you forget to rihting we GIVE MANY for internet because wehave technical problem frst dey and seckend dey internet is worckung and of corse WI FI thank you.

Had the most amazing time in this hostel! The owner jasmina is amazing she is always looking out for her guest and will always make time to ensure you have the most pleasant stay. The location is great 5 min walk from dead center of town, and the hostel is very homily. Would highly reccommend this hostel to everyone. The kiwi boys.

Being greeted with Jasmina's smiling face and taken for a Bosnian breakfast was a great start to my time in Sarajevo. Perfectly located near train and bus services, the hostel is not far from the city centre. Jasmina's welcoming hospitality and advice was a welcome bonus to a very affordable accommodation. Having her tell her story of the war time and take you through the 'war tunnel' is very helpful in understanding what it was like in the city in wartime. I highly recommend this hostel. Enjoy!

Hostel Enjoy is an excellent option for young people who wish to explore more of Sarajevo. The location is perfect, near the main bus and train station and 10 min walk to the center. The hostel owner Jasmina was very nice and hospitable and told us a lot about life in Sarajevo and about the time during the occupation. She also took us to see the Sarajevo Tunnel which is an experience not to be missed in Sarajevo.

Really warm and welcoming hostel owner! I was the only one staying during my trip, and she made sure I didn't get lonely by taking for breakfast each morning, and kindly taking me to the tunnel of freedom, whilst giving me brilliant back story on the city.

Perfect hostel to have a perfect night sleep, no party hostel. Jasmina (owner) is very lovely, very friendly, very helpful. Hostel is more like a home in a different country than you own, so it is a perfect place to stay. Absolutely recommondation!

Hostel is near city center, walking distance. It has what you need during trip. Jasmina, owner of hostel is great. She is really helpful and friendly. Definitely worth to stay there.

Jamina is the best! So warm and welcoming, just the epitome of hospitality. Take the tunnel tour with her and you won't be sorry.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! (if not the best ever!) Jasmina, the owner, was like a mother to us - she fetched us from the station (very near), organized a trip to the war tunnel (take that trip, it's unforgettable!), invited us for breakfast etc. The hostel very clean and there is everything you need - and even more, like TV, computer, books, maps, etc. We really ENJOYed our stay and I'd give a 200% if only I could! I will definitely come back soon! Thank you for everything!

This place is budget, so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but you don't need them! The host jasmina is such an amazing lady, she really makes you feel at home. We got picked up from the station, taken on a cheap tour of the tunnel and told the history about the civil war, dropped into the old city to explore and taken to breakfast for free the next morning! We even got given some homemade Burek for our long train ride. Don't look any further than hostel enjoy. Thanks jasmina!!

We only stayed in this hostel for one night, but it was by far the most accommodating we have stayed in. The host, Jasmina, is a delight and will do whatever she can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend this hostel, if only for Jasmina's warmth and hospitality.

• 26th Aug 2013

This Hostel is great for all who seek a friendly, welcoming place to go before exploring Sarajevo. Jasmina is always happy to welcome her guests with self-made pastries, give advise on sites or good restaurants or even take you on a tour to the important places of Sarajevo's history. This place is more a shared apartment than a hostel which makes the atmosphere even better. Thanks for everything!

Me and my friend stayed in this hostel for 3 nights and we had a wonderful time. Our landlady Jasmina explained everything to us when we came and showed us how people of Sarajevo have a big heart :) The location is excellent, just a few minutes away from the city centre and the accomodation is cute and clean. I'm happy that we stayed there and hopefully, I will return to Sarajevo :)

Its more a room in an apartment but the lady that runs it is so nice. She gives an almost motherly feeling. The place is hot though and mosquito will bite if the window is open.

HI GORMAN i like only sey next time you nide hotel not hostel because your 54 years is not so good opcion for hostel THANK YOU.

I stayed at Hostel enjoy with my brother, arriving around 3am due to the traffic jam and road trip from other coutries. Jasmina is one of the people who influenced me the most in such a short time in my life. She is really giving, cheerful and humorous woman who actuallly experienced the war in Sarajevo. The decision I and my brother made to go Sarajevo was way worthier than I expected!!! The people stayed in the hostel were also nice. Really appreciate everything I have had in Hostel enjoy! :)

• 16th Aug 2013
  • South Korea

It was a wonderfull staying, Yasmine is amazing person, when You meet her and come to the hostel you feel like home. We met and she told us we are 100 guest and we will have free staying like every hundread guest. She also offers her help during your staying. The hostel is neat and worth its price. Location is also good, its close to the bus and train station and also to city centre. When you go there for sure you will ENJOY :)

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Yasmina is the best host you could ever ask for. She treated us like one of her own the moment we met. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Sarajevo

• 13th Aug 2013

Jasmina is very friendly and kind...She even fetched me from the bus station just to make sure i am safely arrived at her hostel and didn't get lost..i am feel honored.

I just have to say that Jasmina and hostel enjoy were wonderful. Jasmina was so thoughtful and went above and beyond for us:) I would definitely reccomend Hostel Enjoy

• 10th Aug 2013

For us an unexpected lovely hostel. Jasmina is wonderful lady who is very hospitable. We really recommend this hostel, it is very cosy and a nice place to stay!

• 8th Aug 2013