Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This was an amazing hostel, felt like a home and the owner Jasmina was awesome. Wish I had more time in the city. Well recommend hostels close to city centre and also bus station will be back at some point!!! Jeremy Nz

THANK YOU! And I wait you again in Sarajevo

I don't recommend it It isn´t a hostel, it´s a poor and old apartment. No kitchen It´s not clean and 1day there wasn´t hot water There isn´t reception Jasmine´s persuasive,self-interest, wants money of you. She wants to sell hostel in other place, transport, tunnel of war(don´t buy it, its cost 5€ for adults and she sells for 15€). She opened the door without knock it. She made a pie to achieve a good review. It was a dissapointed experience. It´s the first time that I write a bad review.

The hostel is great if you're looking for a place to stay for a short while, near the bus station and about a 20min walk away from the city centre. The place is actually an aesthetically challenged apartment in an old building. I was staying with a friend in a twin bed room with no closet and very little free space for our baggage. Jasminka (the owner and staff) was very friendly and hospitable: brought us a burek the first morning for breakfast and called us to check if we needed anything. Nice

PUNO HVALA NA DIVNOM KOMENTARU.

This probably is the best hostel in the world! Jasmina is an excellent host and a very warm person. She even buys you burak and coffee in the morning (where did you ever find this?!), perfect start of the day. When you are planning to visit Sarajevo you should definitely stay there! Who is tired of Hostel Enjoy, is tired of life!!!!!

YOU ARE EXCELLENT GUEST THANK YOU .

This hostel is perfectly located between the centre and the train and bus station. It's basically what used to be someone's front room, with a clean toilet and basic bathroom. It is small and friendly and very safe, but the main point is the lovely hostess Jasmina, who leaves homemade baklava and bosnian pies on the coffee table and treats guests to breakfast, local advice and even tours. If you are looking for a big party hostel with lots of people this is not for you, but it is lovely.

Jasmina is an incredible host and lovely person. She gave a great introduction to the city.

ZOIE BIG THANK YOU I HOPE SE YOU AGEIN.

Hostel Enjoy is more than just a cosy, clean and safe hostel in a great location... it's a wonderful little home away from home. The owner, Jasmina, is a wonderful, kind-hearted lady who will make sure your stay in Sarajevo is nothing short of amazing! I wished I could have stayed longer! :-)

Majela thank you for amazing coment Thank you.

Perfect. it s not an hostel, it s an HEARTstel. Go and live it by yourself.

Hello Humbert thank you and boy from France for amazing coment .Old best.

well, I really enjoy the hostel Enjoy! I stayed just for a night, but I had a great time. The hostel .is in the downtown of Sarajevo. Very friendly atmosphere, kind people, room was excellent , everything that you need. Hygiene in the bathroom is on the highest level.Dont worry, if you are looking for a real good place in this city, for staying , this is the place you are looking for. Special thanx for woman named Jasmina, who answered all my questions and was very kind!

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Serbia

Thank you for nice coment i weit you agein in my hostel BIG THANK YOU.

Jasmina made my stay so comfortable and amazing! I arrived at 8am (the hostel is a 5min walk from the central bus/train station) and she welcomed me with fresh homemade burek! She really treated me like a daughter even though we'd only met. It is very obvious how much she genuinely cares and I loved having breakfast with her! It really gives you a true local sense of the city and how much it has gone through with the recent war -- very eye opening experience. The tunnel of hope tour is a must.

YOU ARE AMAZING GUEST THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMENT.

Everything went great. Jasmina is very sweet and generous. The Hostel is quiet and cosy. I got offered a traditional burek for breakfast which was so tasty. :)

Thank you so mach for coment you are great people this hostel is your hostel.

Jasmina hvala na gostoprimstvu.

Jasmina, the owner, is very warm-hearted, her hospitality compensated the missing things (internet not working because of technical problems, no lockers in room), actually for me lockers were not necessary because I was the only guest. Hostel is 20 minutes by feet from old town or by tram in 5 minutes. It is an apartment in a ordinary apartment building, in a local area. Jasmina invited me in a nearby restaurant to breakfast after first night, because I booked at minimum three nights. Good value

Hello Jurko thank you for your coment bat you forget to rihting we GIVE MANY for internet because wehave technical problem frst dey and seckend dey internet is worckung and of corse WI FI thank you.

Had the most amazing time in this hostel! The owner jasmina is amazing she is always looking out for her guest and will always make time to ensure you have the most pleasant stay. The location is great 5 min walk from dead center of town, and the hostel is very homily. Would highly reccommend this hostel to everyone. The kiwi boys.

Being greeted with Jasmina's smiling face and taken for a Bosnian breakfast was a great start to my time in Sarajevo. Perfectly located near train and bus services, the hostel is not far from the city centre. Jasmina's welcoming hospitality and advice was a welcome bonus to a very affordable accommodation. Having her tell her story of the war time and take you through the 'war tunnel' is very helpful in understanding what it was like in the city in wartime. I highly recommend this hostel. Enjoy!

Hostel Enjoy is an excellent option for young people who wish to explore more of Sarajevo. The location is perfect, near the main bus and train station and 10 min walk to the center. The hostel owner Jasmina was very nice and hospitable and told us a lot about life in Sarajevo and about the time during the occupation. She also took us to see the Sarajevo Tunnel which is an experience not to be missed in Sarajevo.

Really warm and welcoming hostel owner! I was the only one staying during my trip, and she made sure I didn't get lonely by taking for breakfast each morning, and kindly taking me to the tunnel of freedom, whilst giving me brilliant back story on the city.

Perfect hostel to have a perfect night sleep, no party hostel. Jasmina (owner) is very lovely, very friendly, very helpful. Hostel is more like a home in a different country than you own, so it is a perfect place to stay. Absolutely recommondation!

Hostel is near city center, walking distance. It has what you need during trip. Jasmina, owner of hostel is great. She is really helpful and friendly. Definitely worth to stay there.

Jamina is the best! So warm and welcoming, just the epitome of hospitality. Take the tunnel tour with her and you won't be sorry.