Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! (if not the best ever!) Jasmina, the owner, was like a mother to us - she fetched us from the station (very near), organized a trip to the war tunnel (take that trip, it's unforgettable!), invited us for breakfast etc. The hostel very clean and there is everything you need - and even more, like TV, computer, books, maps, etc. We really ENJOYed our stay and I'd give a 200% if only I could! I will definitely come back soon! Thank you for everything!

This place is budget, so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but you don't need them! The host jasmina is such an amazing lady, she really makes you feel at home. We got picked up from the station, taken on a cheap tour of the tunnel and told the history about the civil war, dropped into the old city to explore and taken to breakfast for free the next morning! We even got given some homemade Burek for our long train ride. Don't look any further than hostel enjoy. Thanks jasmina!!

We only stayed in this hostel for one night, but it was by far the most accommodating we have stayed in. The host, Jasmina, is a delight and will do whatever she can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend this hostel, if only for Jasmina's warmth and hospitality.

• 26th Aug 2013

This Hostel is great for all who seek a friendly, welcoming place to go before exploring Sarajevo. Jasmina is always happy to welcome her guests with self-made pastries, give advise on sites or good restaurants or even take you on a tour to the important places of Sarajevo's history. This place is more a shared apartment than a hostel which makes the atmosphere even better. Thanks for everything!

Me and my friend stayed in this hostel for 3 nights and we had a wonderful time. Our landlady Jasmina explained everything to us when we came and showed us how people of Sarajevo have a big heart :) The location is excellent, just a few minutes away from the city centre and the accomodation is cute and clean. I'm happy that we stayed there and hopefully, I will return to Sarajevo :)

Its more a room in an apartment but the lady that runs it is so nice. She gives an almost motherly feeling. The place is hot though and mosquito will bite if the window is open.

HI GORMAN i like only sey next time you nide hotel not hostel because your 54 years is not so good opcion for hostel THANK YOU.

I stayed at Hostel enjoy with my brother, arriving around 3am due to the traffic jam and road trip from other coutries. Jasmina is one of the people who influenced me the most in such a short time in my life. She is really giving, cheerful and humorous woman who actuallly experienced the war in Sarajevo. The decision I and my brother made to go Sarajevo was way worthier than I expected!!! The people stayed in the hostel were also nice. Really appreciate everything I have had in Hostel enjoy! :)

• 16th Aug 2013
  • South Korea

It was a wonderfull staying, Yasmine is amazing person, when You meet her and come to the hostel you feel like home. We met and she told us we are 100 guest and we will have free staying like every hundread guest. She also offers her help during your staying. The hostel is neat and worth its price. Location is also good, its close to the bus and train station and also to city centre. When you go there for sure you will ENJOY :)

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Yasmina is the best host you could ever ask for. She treated us like one of her own the moment we met. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Sarajevo

• 13th Aug 2013

Jasmina is very friendly and kind...She even fetched me from the bus station just to make sure i am safely arrived at her hostel and didn't get lost..i am feel honored.

I just have to say that Jasmina and hostel enjoy were wonderful. Jasmina was so thoughtful and went above and beyond for us:) I would definitely reccomend Hostel Enjoy

• 10th Aug 2013

For us an unexpected lovely hostel. Jasmina is wonderful lady who is very hospitable. We really recommend this hostel, it is very cosy and a nice place to stay!

• 8th Aug 2013

Location is good. Owner of the hostel care about your any possible problem. But hostel is very small, only two rooms. Because of it socialising with people is hard.

Small hostel only two rooms and lounge was in another one. No any kind of kitchen facilities. No lockers. Hostel was quite hard to find. Somekind of sign at frontdoor would be nice improvement. Location was excellent and staff very warmful.

Thank you very much Jasmina for your hospitality and warm heart. It was really perfect 2 days in Bosnia and your role is really big on this.

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Turkey

Jasmina was very nice and we enjoyed her tour. When we picked the hostel it said there were lockers online, but that was not the case. Also, she said she would bring us breakfast in the morning, but when she finally came she said she would take us out instead, and then she was 4 marks short when the bill came so we had to pay 4 marks. We would not have gone out for coffee and bread, would have just eaten it in the hostel if we had known we would have to pay for it at the cafe. Good location.

too expensive six bed dorm very small bathroom too small and like an alleyway for the cleaning persons nice kittchen

Me and my friend had a vary good impression of the hostel, it is small but good. we stayed very well in a peaceful atmosphere. the hostel it's in a good position, very closed to the train and bus station, and 10 minutes by walking to the center. we made an interesting tour at the "tunnel of salvation" of sarajevo, and the owner explained us all we needed to now. The owner is very nice and helpful. She gives us all me need and it's very kind!!!

• 22nd Jul 2013

Finding the hostel was extremely difficult as the instructions are next to impossible to follow. The building doesn't even have a sign and the only indication the hostel is there is the word 'enjoy' in the buzzer list. When we got there, no answer and we had to wait 20 minutes before the buzzer was finally answered. I was charged full price even though I paid the deposit and when I brought it up I was rudely told I was being offensive. DON'T do the war tunnel tour, it's way overpriced!!!

I stayed there with a with friends of mine. We stayed just one night but that was enough to find out how good the place is. Everything nice and clean. Jasmina the owner is just super nice person, couldnt imagine better landlord. That is also why Im writing this review, first in my life, even I traveled so many good hostels. Thanks

• 20th Jul 2013