Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I stayed at Hostel enjoy with my brother, arriving around 3am due to the traffic jam and road trip from other coutries. Jasmina is one of the people who influenced me the most in such a short time in my life. She is really giving, cheerful and humorous woman who actuallly experienced the war in Sarajevo. The decision I and my brother made to go Sarajevo was way worthier than I expected!!! The people stayed in the hostel were also nice. Really appreciate everything I have had in Hostel enjoy! :)

• 16th Aug 2013
  • South Korea

It was a wonderfull staying, Yasmine is amazing person, when You meet her and come to the hostel you feel like home. We met and she told us we are 100 guest and we will have free staying like every hundread guest. She also offers her help during your staying. The hostel is neat and worth its price. Location is also good, its close to the bus and train station and also to city centre. When you go there for sure you will ENJOY :)

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Yasmina is the best host you could ever ask for. She treated us like one of her own the moment we met. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Sarajevo

• 13th Aug 2013

Jasmina is very friendly and kind...She even fetched me from the bus station just to make sure i am safely arrived at her hostel and didn't get lost..i am feel honored.

I just have to say that Jasmina and hostel enjoy were wonderful. Jasmina was so thoughtful and went above and beyond for us:) I would definitely reccomend Hostel Enjoy

• 10th Aug 2013

For us an unexpected lovely hostel. Jasmina is wonderful lady who is very hospitable. We really recommend this hostel, it is very cosy and a nice place to stay!

• 8th Aug 2013

Location is good. Owner of the hostel care about your any possible problem. But hostel is very small, only two rooms. Because of it socialising with people is hard.

Small hostel only two rooms and lounge was in another one. No any kind of kitchen facilities. No lockers. Hostel was quite hard to find. Somekind of sign at frontdoor would be nice improvement. Location was excellent and staff very warmful.

Thank you very much Jasmina for your hospitality and warm heart. It was really perfect 2 days in Bosnia and your role is really big on this.

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Turkey

Jasmina was very nice and we enjoyed her tour. When we picked the hostel it said there were lockers online, but that was not the case. Also, she said she would bring us breakfast in the morning, but when she finally came she said she would take us out instead, and then she was 4 marks short when the bill came so we had to pay 4 marks. We would not have gone out for coffee and bread, would have just eaten it in the hostel if we had known we would have to pay for it at the cafe. Good location.

too expensive six bed dorm very small bathroom too small and like an alleyway for the cleaning persons nice kittchen

Me and my friend had a vary good impression of the hostel, it is small but good. we stayed very well in a peaceful atmosphere. the hostel it's in a good position, very closed to the train and bus station, and 10 minutes by walking to the center. we made an interesting tour at the "tunnel of salvation" of sarajevo, and the owner explained us all we needed to now. The owner is very nice and helpful. She gives us all me need and it's very kind!!!

• 22nd Jul 2013

Finding the hostel was extremely difficult as the instructions are next to impossible to follow. The building doesn't even have a sign and the only indication the hostel is there is the word 'enjoy' in the buzzer list. When we got there, no answer and we had to wait 20 minutes before the buzzer was finally answered. I was charged full price even though I paid the deposit and when I brought it up I was rudely told I was being offensive. DON'T do the war tunnel tour, it's way overpriced!!!

I stayed there with a with friends of mine. We stayed just one night but that was enough to find out how good the place is. Everything nice and clean. Jasmina the owner is just super nice person, couldnt imagine better landlord. That is also why Im writing this review, first in my life, even I traveled so many good hostels. Thanks

• 20th Jul 2013
  • Czech Republic

The hostel is simple, but really warmfull and well located, close to the bus stop and the city center! The owner is really friendly and always willing to help, I also recomend taking the tunnel tour!

We had a really great stay in Sarajevo thanks to Jasmina and Hostel Enjoy. The location is convenient for the city centre and bus/train station. Jasmina is one of the most welcoming and accommodating hosts I have ever encountered. Her tour of the tunnel was really interesting and it was great to get some inside knowledge about Sarajevo. Highly recommended.

Hostel Enjoy is located in the city center, very close to the bust/train station (around 5-10 min walk). The owner, Jasmina, is a very nice and helpfull person. The hostel is very small - located in a private double room apartment - with no kitchen available. Although the rooms are clean, our (private twin bed) was so tiny we could barely move between the beds. The sheet was in poor condition - stained and thorn. I have been to other hostels in Sarajevo and would not recommend this one.

The hostel was a bit hard to find. basically, follow the two identical blue buildings and the hostel is right in front. Yasmina is the sweetest! We took her tour of the war tunnel and it was very interesting and touching. The hostel is very clean. The only problem was the security. We didn't have a key to our room and there were no lockers. Overall good, 15 min walk from center.

Stayed 3 nights. Ate Bosnian breakfast and was treated to tea before leaving for the bus. Nice place to stay but try and book a bed online so Jasmina will know to be at the hostel to greet you.

yeah, the owner is very helpful about everything and she is so talkative..at about 6 or 7 she goes home and the customers are themselves....sometimes a ne customer even comes to the hostels and the others are caring with newcomer...it is in a walking distance from the main bus and train satation and to the city centre...lets say 15 minutes.....she must urgently do some renovations about the place ...by this way, she will support more satisfaction to the customers and this will defineteley bring

Hello Baris your reviview ia awfully. you not sey way you meacking problem with anather guest hi is not bolived hau is your begs drty bat that is your carakter way you stey in hostel 3 nicht when is not ok for you and your standard Thank you hostel Enjoy