Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Stayed 3 nights. Ate Bosnian breakfast and was treated to tea before leaving for the bus. Nice place to stay but try and book a bed online so Jasmina will know to be at the hostel to greet you.

yeah, the owner is very helpful about everything and she is so talkative..at about 6 or 7 she goes home and the customers are themselves....sometimes a ne customer even comes to the hostels and the others are caring with newcomer...it is in a walking distance from the main bus and train satation and to the city centre...lets say 15 minutes.....she must urgently do some renovations about the place ...by this way, she will support more satisfaction to the customers and this will defineteley bring

Hello Baris your reviview ia awfully. you not sey way you meacking problem with anather guest hi is not bolived hau is your begs drty bat that is your carakter way you stey in hostel 3 nicht when is not ok for you and your standard Thank you hostel Enjoy

Hostel enjoy is the place that would make your Sarajevo trip amazing! Make sure you take the tunnel tour!!!

Bilo je nepozabno... Lastnica Jasmina zeeeeeeeeeeeeelo prijazna.. še se bomo vrnili definitivno .. Priporočaaam!

Very very close the train station. Jasmina is probably the most hospitable host in the whole of Sarajevo.

The location is perfect, very close to the city centre and bus station. The owner Jasmina is super friendly, making me feel very welcomed and at home. The only downside is there is no kitchen or fridge, but for that price, I should not complain. This hostel makes my stay in Sarajevo very enjoyable.

Perfect location! Only 5 minutes from bus/train station, and around 10 minutes walking from city centre! Very small and basic, but due to location, price and nice owner, would recommend it highly!

Jasmina is very cute and helpful person, and her hospitality is the best, we really enjoyed our stay in her hostel, hopefully back in Sarajevo one day again.

• 17th Jun 2013
  • Turkey

Value for the money is great. Recommended although slightly difficult to find. I recommend looking at GoogleMaps before arriving and just use the address to find the spot.

Thank you Yasmina for being as amazing as you are ! Like a real mum for us this night!

I had an amazing time visiting Sarajevo and much of this was because of Jasmina, the lovely owner of the hostel. Through taking me on a walking tour I had the chance to hear about the impact of the breakup of Yugoslavia from someone who experienced it. The hostel is clean and had great character, it is like staying at an apartment and having a Serbian/ Croatian mother. I highly recommend staying here! You will have a great time in a very historic and important city!

• 7th Jun 2013

The location is very good which is right in the city centre. The owner was very friendly. She brought us out for free Bosnian breakfast before we left.

I enjoyed staying here and meeting Jasmina, she was the kindest and most welcoming person i've met on my trip. She can tell you some good places to visit in Sarajevo and make you feel at home in the hostel. The hostel itself is in a good location, 10 mins walking distance to the city centre. it had a comfy bed too and hot water :D Thanks Jasmina! :D

Jasmina was a genuinely caring and enthusiastic host, bringing us breakfast, giving us a sobering tour of the War Tunnel, & countless suggestions of places to see in Sarajevo. We only stayed two short days, but Jasmina's story & kindness left a lasting impression. The location is good (near to bus/train station), though the hostel itself is a little tricky to find (not the greatest signage).

Great hostel with a great host that was willing to go the extra mile to make sure we had a really good time in Sarajevo. I would recommend for anyone that wants more of a feel for the city, country and people. Not a party hostel by any means, but small, cosy, friendly with good services and a great price.

I've been in hostels all around Europe and can surely say, this one is the best one I've been so far. Jasmina, the landlady, welcomed us with big warm hugs, a huge smile on her face and straight away gave us a warm and super positive feeling, she was our Mom for a week. Hostel Enjoy is a very clean and totally secure place, where we were as comfortable as were at home. It is a tiny place with a soul, what is from my point of view, the most important.

Clean, spacious, working wifi and hot shower. Plus a very generous hostel owner who's an angel to her guests. Can't recommend it enough.

• 23rd Apr 2013
  • Singapore

not properly an hostel (it looks like the owner's living room furnished with bunk beds). it hasn't been easy to find the hostel since no indication were nearby the place. The owner is really easygoing and helpful .

Nice hostel. It is realy friendly thank to the owner, and you have all you need, bed, place for your baggage, hot water, and it is realy cheap.

If you're looking for a 'Party-Hostel', this one is probably nothing for you, but if you need the perfect accomodation which would serve as the starting point to explore the city - you just found it. Located close to both - the stations and downtown, very clean, and Jasmina is probably the loveliest host I ever met in any hostel! Be sure you will get great advice on anything to do in town and any help if needed. You just feel like staying over at a friend's place!Absolutely recommendable, 100 %!