Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

i enjoy my stay at hostel enjoy. The location of the hostel is very good. It's not too far from the old town and only 6 min walk from the main bus station so it is perfect for those who want to explore the surroundings and take Sarajevo as the base. There are two big shopping malls behind the hostel and a supermarket near by so it's very convenient. The owner of the hostel, Jasmine, is a cheerful lady to be with. Overall, I recommend Hostel Enjoy to all travellers.

I'll be honest and say if you want a party hostel this isn't for you. If however, you want to experience some genuine Bosnian (Croatian) hospitality this is the place for you. Jasmina is a wonderful lady, who wants you to have a lovely time in Sarajevo, but also to remember the history. If you get chancechance, you must take the tour!

BRYONY THANK YOU FOR WONDERFULCOMMENT I HOPE SE YOU AGEIN.

Jasmina defines the phrase "above and beyond." Enjoy does not feel like a hostel, it feels like a home. Jasmina insisted on taking me out for coffee in the morning - it was a joy getting to chat with her and hear about her life experiences. Her tour to the Tunnel Museum was humbling and an honor to hear about, as she lived through the Sarajevo Siege. Enjoy is about so much more than facilities and location, which are great btw. On a long trip, this has been a true home away from home.

CHARLES BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT HOSTEL ENJOY.

We had such a good stay at Enjoy hostel. The location was great and the hostel itself makes you feel you're at home. But the best part was meeting the owner, Jasmina, she was so kind with us. She's such a cool woman and also had typical bosnian breakfast with us. Totally recommended.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Javier thank you so mach for your comment i hope se you agein hostel Enjoy.

An apartment turned into a hostel near the bus and railway stations, not far from the town center. We stayed in two-bed room, single beds, not a lot of space, but it's clean and comfortable enough. Shared bathroom and toilet likewise. Housekeeper Jasmina is a friendly and nice lady who very much cares about her customers, she is helpful with your getting around Sarajevo and has offered us a really good and fancy breakfast and I thank her very much for that.

• 28th May 2015
  • Croatia

Hrabren BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT . OLD BEST.

Jasmine, the hostess was very nice and hospitality was important to her. Made me feel welcome for my short visit to Sarajevo.

BIG THANK YOU TAIO FOR YOUR COMMENT .SE YOU AGEIN.

Jasmina is the making of the hostel - she is wonderfully welcoming and helpful. The only thing that I would say is that there aren't any lockers - this didn't bother me but is diff initially something to bare in mind in the peak season.

DEAR VICTORIA THANK YOU FOR YOUR STEY IN HOSTEL ENJOY . WE GIVE YOU 2 KEE AND ONE LOCKERS BAT YOU SEY YOU DONT NIDE LOCKERS . BAT THANK YOU HOSTEL ENJOY.

Was a pleasure staying. 5 minute walk from train, 10 from city. Had the hostel to myself, which was nice as I just came from a party hostel and enjoyed a quiet relaxing time. Jasmina made sure I was well informed about what to do, where to go, and even what foods to try (chevapi is now one of my new faves) and we met up for coffee every day to see how I was enjoying my stay and give any info I needed, like bus times. I would stay here again for a quiet stay or more intimate time with friends.

DEAR MYLI THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE COMENT WE HOPE YOU CAMIN AGEIN .THANK YOU.

What is all about when guest feel like home? Just let good host take care of you. I had the experience thanks to Jasmin.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Jasmina was a great host who offered a lot of help during my short visit. The space is more homey than other hostels. Easy to get to from bus station. Thanks!

• 8th Nov 2014

Matthew thank you for nice comment hostel Enjoy.

Jasmina was an absolutely amazing person. She was very helpful in all aspects of my stay and flexible when my bus ended up being 3 hours late. I really appreciated how giving and open she was. Very special woman and helped me to really enjoy my stay in Sarajevo. I'll definitely be back!

• 4th Nov 2014

Thank you Adrian for nice coment we hope you back.

It is a bit hard to find but the locals are very friendly and will help you out. The hostess was a very nice lady who acted like a mother figure which makes the hostel that much more homey!

Had a very rich experience is Sarajevo, mostly thanks to the wonderful host Jasmina. She went out of her way to make our stay memorable, bringing fresh burek in the morning and guiding us through the Tunnel of Hope museum. We stayed in an apartment building, no signs on building for Hostel Enjoy. Facilities aren't fantastic but are fine for a non-fussy backpacker, you get what you pay for! We felt very welcome in Sarajevo with Jasmina, even received biscuits for the journey onwards.

DEAR ESTHER THANK YOU FOR NICE COMMENT HOSTEL ENJOY.

Great stay at this hostel, Jasmina who runs the hostel is such a gem! So friendly and hospitable it made the stay amazing, went to the tunnel with her where she shared her story and explained the situation. Also helped me out in a big way when i had a theft issue in the streets by going out of her way to make things right and help with police, changing bus etc when language barrier was an issue for me :) thanks again!

James BIG thank you for nice coment we old best for you.

My and my mate had a great stay at Hostel Enjoy. I recommend it as the best way to experience Sarajevo using hostels. The host Jasmina was very hospitable and welcoming. She's doesn't live at the hostel but, arrives at around 9:00- 9:30am to serve you an authentic Bosnian breakfast for free! Which is delicious if you like your pastries. The facilities are in good working order and the place is clean and tidy. I also recommend the "Tunnel of Hope" Tour that she offers. very interesting!

• 19th Sep 2014

Thank you Jake and Mate.

I had an amazing time at Hostel Enjoy, Jasmina serve free breakfast and taking guests out for coffee . Amazing hospitality. I also joined a tour to Tunnel War which is very informative and amazing. Great value for money!

Thank you Hasif for nice coment hostel Enjoy.

If you are looking for a comfortable, cosy hostel this is the place for you! Jasmina went above and beyond to make me feel at home, buying me coffee and presents and freshly baked Bosnian breakfast everyday. Hostel is small so lacks atmosphere a bit but the hospitality more than makes up for it. I will be back! Thank you!

BIG UHANK YOU CASSANDRA HOSTEL ENJOY.

For the price this hostel was just perfect. The woman who owned it was absolutely lovely, going out of her way to make sure I was ok and had everything I needed. Not in the heart of Sarajevo, but very close by walking. Perfectly located for the bus and train station. Would stay here again. Thank you!!

You will never meet a hostel owner more generous, kind or caring. Jasmina the hostel owner will show you around and give you a personal history of sarajevo as she lived there during the war. For anyone interested in a nice, inexpensive stay and likes history definitely worth going here!

• 10th Sep 2014

Freddie BIG THANK YOU.

This hostel and especially the staff has been simply amazing. Our host, Sonja, went above and beyond to help us with everything imaginable. The hostel is in easy walking distance to old town and the bus station which made it perfect for us. The atmosphere is also quite cool since it's basically a hostel within an apartment complex. Highly recommended to stay here :-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7