Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It is a house with some beds at living room around 20 minutes from the city center but close to the train/bus station...I think they can set a mirror at the bathroom just for shaving, please....It was enough but some reparations are needed...

旅館位置十分好,就在火車站及長途巴士站附近,去古城也不遠。旅館不大,但很有家的感覺,舒適整齊又寧靜,因為有很大的窗,所以室內空氣流通,沒有一般旅館的霉臭味。房間內有3張上下格床,走動空間足夠。最值得一讚是旅館主人Jasmina, 我寫早了到達時間,加上第一日剛到薩拉熱窩,又夜車到達,因此找不到到旅館的方向,正在亂走亂碰時,因為Jasmina等了我一個小時仍未見我到達,就到車站找我。在路上遇到她當刻真的又感動又意外,那裡有那麼貼心的旅館主人呢?值得推薦的旅館!

Il s’agit plutôt d’une maison T2 et pas d’une auberge. La gestionnaire est gentille.

Jasmina is such a perfect host!

BIG THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENT I HOPE SE YOU AGEIN.

Basically, a flat used as a hostel. Jasmina is a great host, does everything to feel yourself home.

THANK YOU FOR NICE COMENT OLD BEST.

Jasmine (the owner) is a great person. She puts an incredible effort in making you feel comfortable. The place is not big and rather a home stay than a typical hostel but if you rather enjoy a true experience of Bosnian hospitality rather than a party hostel, this is the place for you. We got coffee and self baked Burek for breakfast and Jasmines tour to the tunnel museum and her stories about the war were very impressive. Highly recommendable.

i enjoy my stay at hostel enjoy. The location of the hostel is very good. It's not too far from the old town and only 6 min walk from the main bus station so it is perfect for those who want to explore the surroundings and take Sarajevo as the base. There are two big shopping malls behind the hostel and a supermarket near by so it's very convenient. The owner of the hostel, Jasmine, is a cheerful lady to be with. Overall, I recommend Hostel Enjoy to all travellers.

LEE BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT I HOPE SE YOU AGEIN. HOSTEL ENJOY.

Jasmina is a fantastic host. She runs a well kept, small hostel in a prime location. Close to the train and bus stations, hostel enjoy is a great place if you're wanting to relax away from the parties. Facilities might be basic for some but value for money is very high!

I'll be honest and say if you want a party hostel this isn't for you. If however, you want to experience some genuine Bosnian (Croatian) hospitality this is the place for you. Jasmina is a wonderful lady, who wants you to have a lovely time in Sarajevo, but also to remember the history. If you get chancechance, you must take the tour!

BRYONY THANK YOU FOR WONDERFULCOMMENT I HOPE SE YOU AGEIN.

Jasmina defines the phrase "above and beyond." Enjoy does not feel like a hostel, it feels like a home. Jasmina insisted on taking me out for coffee in the morning - it was a joy getting to chat with her and hear about her life experiences. Her tour to the Tunnel Museum was humbling and an honor to hear about, as she lived through the Sarajevo Siege. Enjoy is about so much more than facilities and location, which are great btw. On a long trip, this has been a true home away from home.

CHARLES BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT HOSTEL ENJOY.

We had such a good stay at Enjoy hostel. The location was great and the hostel itself makes you feel you're at home. But the best part was meeting the owner, Jasmina, she was so kind with us. She's such a cool woman and also had typical bosnian breakfast with us. Totally recommended.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Javier thank you so mach for your comment i hope se you agein hostel Enjoy.

An apartment turned into a hostel near the bus and railway stations, not far from the town center. We stayed in two-bed room, single beds, not a lot of space, but it's clean and comfortable enough. Shared bathroom and toilet likewise. Housekeeper Jasmina is a friendly and nice lady who very much cares about her customers, she is helpful with your getting around Sarajevo and has offered us a really good and fancy breakfast and I thank her very much for that.

• 28th May 2015
  • Croatia

Hrabren BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT . OLD BEST.

Jasmine, the hostess was very nice and hospitality was important to her. Made me feel welcome for my short visit to Sarajevo.

BIG THANK YOU TAIO FOR YOUR COMMENT .SE YOU AGEIN.

Jasmina is the making of the hostel - she is wonderfully welcoming and helpful. The only thing that I would say is that there aren't any lockers - this didn't bother me but is diff initially something to bare in mind in the peak season.

DEAR VICTORIA THANK YOU FOR YOUR STEY IN HOSTEL ENJOY . WE GIVE YOU 2 KEE AND ONE LOCKERS BAT YOU SEY YOU DONT NIDE LOCKERS . BAT THANK YOU HOSTEL ENJOY.

Was a pleasure staying. 5 minute walk from train, 10 from city. Had the hostel to myself, which was nice as I just came from a party hostel and enjoyed a quiet relaxing time. Jasmina made sure I was well informed about what to do, where to go, and even what foods to try (chevapi is now one of my new faves) and we met up for coffee every day to see how I was enjoying my stay and give any info I needed, like bus times. I would stay here again for a quiet stay or more intimate time with friends.

DEAR MYLI THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE COMENT WE HOPE YOU CAMIN AGEIN .THANK YOU.