Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

What is all about when guest feel like home? Just let good host take care of you. I had the experience thanks to Jasmin.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Jasmina was a great host who offered a lot of help during my short visit. The space is more homey than other hostels. Easy to get to from bus station. Thanks!

• 8th Nov 2014

Matthew thank you for nice comment hostel Enjoy.

Jasmina was an absolutely amazing person. She was very helpful in all aspects of my stay and flexible when my bus ended up being 3 hours late. I really appreciated how giving and open she was. Very special woman and helped me to really enjoy my stay in Sarajevo. I'll definitely be back!

• 4th Nov 2014

Thank you Adrian for nice coment we hope you back.

It is a bit hard to find but the locals are very friendly and will help you out. The hostess was a very nice lady who acted like a mother figure which makes the hostel that much more homey!

Had a very rich experience is Sarajevo, mostly thanks to the wonderful host Jasmina. She went out of her way to make our stay memorable, bringing fresh burek in the morning and guiding us through the Tunnel of Hope museum. We stayed in an apartment building, no signs on building for Hostel Enjoy. Facilities aren't fantastic but are fine for a non-fussy backpacker, you get what you pay for! We felt very welcome in Sarajevo with Jasmina, even received biscuits for the journey onwards.

DEAR ESTHER THANK YOU FOR NICE COMMENT HOSTEL ENJOY.

Great stay at this hostel, Jasmina who runs the hostel is such a gem! So friendly and hospitable it made the stay amazing, went to the tunnel with her where she shared her story and explained the situation. Also helped me out in a big way when i had a theft issue in the streets by going out of her way to make things right and help with police, changing bus etc when language barrier was an issue for me :) thanks again!

James BIG thank you for nice coment we old best for you.

My and my mate had a great stay at Hostel Enjoy. I recommend it as the best way to experience Sarajevo using hostels. The host Jasmina was very hospitable and welcoming. She's doesn't live at the hostel but, arrives at around 9:00- 9:30am to serve you an authentic Bosnian breakfast for free! Which is delicious if you like your pastries. The facilities are in good working order and the place is clean and tidy. I also recommend the "Tunnel of Hope" Tour that she offers. very interesting!

• 19th Sep 2014

Thank you Jake and Mate.

I had an amazing time at Hostel Enjoy, Jasmina serve free breakfast and taking guests out for coffee . Amazing hospitality. I also joined a tour to Tunnel War which is very informative and amazing. Great value for money!

Thank you Hasif for nice coment hostel Enjoy.

If you are looking for a comfortable, cosy hostel this is the place for you! Jasmina went above and beyond to make me feel at home, buying me coffee and presents and freshly baked Bosnian breakfast everyday. Hostel is small so lacks atmosphere a bit but the hospitality more than makes up for it. I will be back! Thank you!

BIG UHANK YOU CASSANDRA HOSTEL ENJOY.

You will never meet a hostel owner more generous, kind or caring. Jasmina the hostel owner will show you around and give you a personal history of sarajevo as she lived there during the war. For anyone interested in a nice, inexpensive stay and likes history definitely worth going here!

• 10th Sep 2014

Freddie BIG THANK YOU.

This hostel and especially the staff has been simply amazing. Our host, Sonja, went above and beyond to help us with everything imaginable. The hostel is in easy walking distance to old town and the bus station which made it perfect for us. The atmosphere is also quite cool since it's basically a hostel within an apartment complex. Highly recommended to stay here :-)

Clean, super close to the center and the main railway station, and staff super nice.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Japan

The staff were so kind and amazing. Staff were able to help us with all of our questions and assisted us with arranging our onwards transportation. The hostel is very clean and has a friendly environment. The location is wonderful. 15 minutes by foot to the city centre. Across the street from the hostel there is a large commercial building with banks, ATM, food and beverage shops. We would stay here again! Best hostel in Sarajevo!

Hostel Enjoy doesn't look like a normal hostel. It is an apartment. When we arrived we had to ring at the door very often until we thought that the hostel didn't really exist. So we tried ringing at other doors until someone opened. The door of the hostel was closed so we rang the door next door and finally we reached the owner of the hostel. Standing outside the buiding and not knowing if our hostel really exists made us really nervous. Also the hostel was not clean at all.

• 16th Aug 2014

I had an amazing time at Hostel Enjoy, Jasmina, the owner, took care of anything that was needed and went above and beyond by taking guests out for coffee at least once during their stay if they had the time. Amazing hospitality. It was her kindness and hospitality that made this hostel stand out from other hostels I have stayed at. It is very close also to the main bus/train stop and less than 15 minute walk to the city centre. Great value for money!

THANK YOU Liam for nice coment.

It has been the first hostel in my life. They have Wi-Fi there, that's great. The owner is very friendly and helpful. However, you cannot make coffee or cool some water in the hostel. But staying there gives you a good opportunity to meet people from over the world. We had fun. Thank you!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Russia

THANK YOU LUDMILA.

Jasmina is nice,helpfull and friendly host.The hostel propose city tour and many advices.( restaurants,...)It´s an family hostel, with good location in the center of Sarajavo. The clean is good for the hostel. I recommande to everybody who hope to discover the bosnien atmosphere to come in this Hostel.

Clemence THANK you nice coment.Hostel Enjoy.

This hostel is really great!! the owner, Jasmina, is really kind and ready to answer all your questions and needs. The quality/price is excellent! I recommend it!

• 10th Aug 2014

Awesome staff, but interesting bedroom/reception area.

Sarah thank you bat we dont have reception area we are cozy and smoll hostel.

Cheap place close to the central bus station. I slept in a six person mixed room where I met some other travelers with whom I had a good time. It's an apartment in a large flat that has been refurnished as a hostel. Basic facilities are fine. Only lockers were missing. Walk to the old town takes you approximately twenty minutes. I enjoyed my stay in Sarajevo. Hostess Jasmine brings Bosnian breakfast and coffee, which is very kind in my opinion. Price is fair.

MARTIN big thank you .