Hostel Enjoy Reviews

Fra Ancela Zvizdovica 8, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Clean, super close to the center and the main railway station, and staff super nice.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Japan

The staff were so kind and amazing. Staff were able to help us with all of our questions and assisted us with arranging our onwards transportation. The hostel is very clean and has a friendly environment. The location is wonderful. 15 minutes by foot to the city centre. Across the street from the hostel there is a large commercial building with banks, ATM, food and beverage shops. We would stay here again! Best hostel in Sarajevo!

• 18th Aug 2014

Hostel Enjoy doesn't look like a normal hostel. It is an apartment. When we arrived we had to ring at the door very often until we thought that the hostel didn't really exist. So we tried ringing at other doors until someone opened. The door of the hostel was closed so we rang the door next door and finally we reached the owner of the hostel. Standing outside the buiding and not knowing if our hostel really exists made us really nervous. Also the hostel was not clean at all.

• 16th Aug 2014

I had an amazing time at Hostel Enjoy, Jasmina, the owner, took care of anything that was needed and went above and beyond by taking guests out for coffee at least once during their stay if they had the time. Amazing hospitality. It was her kindness and hospitality that made this hostel stand out from other hostels I have stayed at. It is very close also to the main bus/train stop and less than 15 minute walk to the city centre. Great value for money!

Jasmina is nice,helpfull and friendly host.The hostel propose city tour and many advices.( restaurants,...)It´s an family hostel, with good location in the center of Sarajavo. The clean is good for the hostel. I recommande to everybody who hope to discover the bosnien atmosphere to come in this Hostel.

This hostel is really great!! the owner, Jasmina, is really kind and ready to answer all your questions and needs. The quality/price is excellent! I recommend it!

• 10th Aug 2014

Awesome staff, but interesting bedroom/reception area.

• 8th Aug 2014

Cheap place close to the central bus station. I slept in a six person mixed room where I met some other travelers with whom I had a good time. It's an apartment in a large flat that has been refurnished as a hostel. Basic facilities are fine. Only lockers were missing. Walk to the old town takes you approximately twenty minutes. I enjoyed my stay in Sarajevo. Hostess Jasmine brings Bosnian breakfast and coffee, which is very kind in my opinion. Price is fair.

I DONT think it is a hostel fair price, good location ,near the train station and supermarket. But I think it is just a flat with two rooms, a toilet and a bathroom, without kitchen and common area, instead of a hostel. The host, Jasimina , only appears at the flat in the early morning to wake you up. You find no ways to contact her in the rest of the day. I dont recommend the tunnel tour which costs €15 per person organized by her. She just brings you to the tunnel museum by a taxi and leave

Cozy hostel. Super nice staff, very helpful. Right next to the bus station and short walk from downtown area. Excellent price. Thank you for everything Jasmina! You made our experience in Sarajevo much more enjoyable!

Hello Martin thank yoi for nice coment. hostel Enjoy.

Fine hostel. Location is perfect, a five minutes walk from the train station and ca 15 minutes from the city centre. Jasmina, the hostess, is very friendly. She might offer you to visit the Tunnel Museum which is recommendable. The museum is ca 7 kilometres outside of the city centre, so it was very helpful that she arranged a taxi drive. The hostel is in a flat and there is room for 8 people (6 in a dorm and one private room) in total. We had a private room, which was quite small but still fine

Nice place, very close to bus and train station. A bit of a walk to the very centre of old town, but it's a nice walk and the tram connections are great. Jasmina is a very nice host and we felt very welcome in Sarajevo. The tour to the tunnel is well worth it.

Markus BIGTHANK YOU foryour nice coment.

Jasmina was a wonderful host. Her help, her stories and her coffee were really nice. Although the hostel isn't situated in the city centre it is close enough and you can walk there. Just go there!

HASSE BIG THANK YOU FOR NICE COMENT.

Jasmina is one the most incredible people we have met on our trip, besides everzthing everything which we needed, she also took us on a guided tour with a very personaland touching story of the recent history of Sarajevo, and provided food for our outgoing train trip. By far the most friendly hostel owner we have encountered. Hostel is clean, quiet area, good location, not a single complaint.

HELLO Rui big thank you for nice coment.Old best for you and your frend,

Great location (near the bus station), clean facilities and a very friendy host/staff. Had a great time and would definitelly stay at the hostel again if I ever go to Sarajevo. Thanx :)

BARBARA THANK YOU AND SE YOU AGEIN.

At first I thought the reviews seemed suspicious, but all of them are real. Jasmina, the owner of the hostel, was like my second mom during my stay in Sarajevo. She is the nicest person I've met in a long time. She brought us to eat breakfast and take coffee and took time with us. The hostel is small (a 2bed private and a 6bed dorm) but cozy and is near the bus station (and about 10 minutes to the beginning of the center). Everything was clean, comfy and wifi worked well. Definitely recommend!

FREDERIK BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT I HOPE YOU CAMIN AGEIN .

A simple hostel with no frills, but a wonderful and very interesting owner. Yasmina form an integral part of the Sarajevo experience :-) Thanks for everything, Francois

THANK YOU FOR COMMENT OLD BEST FRANCOIS.

Impossible de donner plus que 100% sinon j'aurais donné un bon 200%, pour la gentillesse de Jasmina !

アパートの一室なので分かりにくい。呼び鈴にEnjoyと書いてあるので押す。キッチンがないのが残念。家主のホスピタリティが素晴らしい。

Jasmina was the best hostess ever, never felt such a warm welcome before. She waited at the busstation for us to arrive, told us everything we needed to know and much more! The hostel was right next to the central station, so that is also great for travelers. She even contacted her friend in our next city and got us accomodation. We can warmly recommend this hostel if you want a taste of bosnian culture and kindness. We will come back!!

BIG THANK YOU FOR NICE COMMENT.