Hostel Era Alonso Martinez

Very Good 484 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
11th Sep 2017
7.1

Only stay one night because i had a connection flight. Was a good value for money for one night. When i booked this hostel i've paid a fee and it was supposed to pay less ate the hostel but he guy from the front desk charged me the full amount for the night and said that the fee was for hostelworld, not true, be careful.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2017
6.6

Its cheap. You get what you paid for. Its about a 20 min walk to the centre. My room was never locked and there isnt enough lockers for everyone in the 10 dorm bedroom. The toilet door handle is stuck on with tape. I didnt have a bad time, just dont expect the world.

• dree_98
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2017
6.0

BED BUG WARNING! The strong hair dye smell when you walk into a room? Don't assume anything else apart from treatment for bedbugs. Stayed 1 night & was covered the next day with over 20 bed bug bites. DONT MISTAKE IT FOR MOSQUITOES. After further inspection of my belongings, I found them in my bags & on my clothes. When I returned to hostel 3 nights later, I questioned staff after I smelt chemicals in the room, staff was honest & admitted it. I was fully refunded & they were very understanding.

• renae-sherwood19983630
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Aug 2017
6.6

BED BUGS! Hostel is crawling with bed bugs. If you have never experienced bed bugs be grateful and do not book here. They are torture.. try not sleeping for days because you are that itchy and it is almost impossible to get rid of them. We moved to another hostel in the middle of the night because we could not sleep and others had bugs crawling over their bags. Only positive was Israel.. the receptionist, thank you for being so understanding and helpful. Handled the situation amazingly.

• jacob-snake2388
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2017
7.1

Was only there for 1 night. But soon as we walked near the rooms and our room it smelt like paint fumes. Like really strong. Had to have the fan on all night because of the smell

31st Jul 2017
6.3

Location and breakfast were great, but other issues outweighed it.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

Right next to the metro and a discount supermarket and a huge multilevel market! Cleaning service came in every day we were there! Staff was VERY friendly and helpful! (And spoke english) Helped me find my stuff I lost and booked me a shuttle at midnight for 4am the next day and was very kind both times. Kitchen was meh bc no stove but microwave and fridge worked, and the breakfast was ok for a hostel and there was a lot of it available. A little small but decorations were super charming.

• D_fuh
  • Australia, All Male Group, 31-40
11th Jul 2017
7.4

Over all this was a good little hostel. A couple of things could use some maintenance. I was exhausted from a few days on the move and this place was a good spot to lay my weary head for the night.

7th May 2017
6.9

I have rented the 4 bed room, very claustrophobic because it was very small i think the 10 beds one were better, when you enter the room you have like one or 2 metters and than the beds not comfortable at all, the bteak fats was without juice... staff was very friendly, shower good and the wifi a bit slow.

28th Apr 2017

It was clean, friendly and simple!

×