Hostel Erni Reviews

Calle 28 de Agosto 30-B Centro Historico, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Juan was an incredible host and on top of that an excellent cook, we enjoyed our stay there - it is an excellent value for money!

It was not exactly what we expected. It was a place where people mostly kept to themselves. The staff spoke no English which unfortunatly made us feel like outsiders that were more of a news nuisance than anything but I guess that's our fault. (The actual staff were away) The showers were only on for a few hours and even then they were not hot. Otherwise it could have been really nice, I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

• 21st Sep 2014

This is really like a homestay! The owners are really, really friendly and help you - they even took me to a doctor when I unfortunately became ill. I can definitely recommend this place! And the breakfast is delicious!

the owner seemed recently changed. Juan, the new owner, was very nice. with my very limited Spanish and his very limited English, we somehow went by nicely. the location was nice. just one block off the crowds. the place was friendly and clean. the only concern was the bathroom/shower. it could be crowded since 4 rooms share 1 facility. other than that, it's a nice place to chill out.

View all San Cristobal de las Casas Hostels