Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

In compare with many hostels that I stayed in last 4 months Hostel Estoril is a good hostel, all the facilities are up to good standard, staff will always help you and location is grate. There is very nice roof terrace, it is good place for party lovers and for quiet travellers...

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Poland

All round amazing friendly and very helpful staff,clean, and close to everything great place to stay will go back 100% thanks for a great time in BSAS.

• 15th Oct 2014

Very nice Roof top terrace, but the beer there is not really cheap. Staff was helpful.

I really enjoyed my time at Estoril! It's not really a party hostel, but there are nice common areas and it's easy to meet other travelers. The rooftop terrace on the 6th floor is very nice and has a good view. The entire staff was really friendly and helpful. Wendy and Fanny were especially nice!

I love this hostel it's one of my all time favourite hostels in Argentina. The location, the atmosphere and the staff are amazing. Best breakfast too!

This is a great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff!

Amazing Hostel! The staff are adorable and they know everything about the city and they can give any information about how to get to any point of the city and how much will it cost and everything else. The dorms are wide and silent. The single room is perfect for those like me that are light sleepers. The breakfast is good and the maids do a great job at the hostel. The barbecue on the rooftop was terrific and the bar is great too! The lockers are very safe and there's a security camera!

It is situated in the center of Buenos Aires, you can reach everything without problems. Unfortunately it is very noisy. The street is very loud and inside the hostel you can hear everything that your neighbors are doing or talking. The staff is very helpful. And the rooftope terrace is nice to sit outside with other guests. The matress was too soft, nearly like a hammock. Breakfast is really good.

I can't say enough good things about this place. I'll be staying there again when we fly out I BA

Excellent hostel, great facilities. Hostel on Ave de Mayo - good location only a minute from the nearest metro stop. They have a great BBQ on a thursday which allows you to meet people too. Couldn't have asked for more.

The staff are exceptionally helpful. Vicinius went out of his way to find out what had happened to the transport that was to pick us up to take us to the Rubgy Golden Oldies Festival in Mar del Plata. Thank you Vicinius and God bless you! The only negative was the noise from the traffic as our room was at the front of the hostel - thankfully we had earplugs.

Arguably one of the best hostels during my 6 nation South American backpacking trip. Top city location, with value for money restaurant on tbe ground floor next door. Also the hostel provided excellent breakfast, assisted by friendly Fanny (thanks for the freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh coffee, croissant and fried eggs!). Staff helped me do my bus and ferry bookings, at a good discount, and saving me considerable time. Had a memorable 5 nights here. I would definitely stay here again.

NIce staff with all facilities

Great place!

Thank you guys for such a great stay and for looking after me so well when I broke my ankle. I couldn't have done it without you. Muchas gracias Ella and co!

• 7th Aug 2014

I am one of the older generation that uses hostels, and I have no problem saying that Estoril hostel was a pressure to be at. A very professional run hostel, especially Wendy who has her finger on the pulse, thankyou for all your help.

everyone was super friendly and it was a beautiful building id go back !

There wasn't hot water. Also, the rooms are really loud because they are close to the street although it is well located. staff was excellent but overall this place was pretty disappointing.

Hi! We have hot water 24/7 all year long, sometimes the water heater can turn to minimum, please inform the reception in that case! We have a premium location in the most important avenue of Buenos Aires so it can be noisy but we also have rooms at the back of the hostel for light sleepers (upon request!). We also fumigate all rooms for control and prevention. Thanks for reading!

The hostel BBQ was a great way to meet people and the staff were very friendly. Our room was big so we were really excited but it faced the main street and it was non-stop noise the whole night - just something to be aware of when booking.

This hostel is just so damn good! The staff are unreal - only too happy to help you out with anything big or small, even have a drink with you if you're lucky. It's in a great location and has a fantastic vibe, the common room is a winner. Next door to the best empanadas in town and the subway, the location is ace and the rooftop bar is sensational. I believe there has been a bit of a problem with bed bugs so perhaps check the room you're staying in with the staff. Thanks for having me!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3