Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very nice place and staff. Great location next to subway. Good wifi connection.

I love this place!! is my third time here , The staff really do make you feel like you're at home. The whole place was super clean as always . I would definitely stay there again and recommend it 300% to other travelers.

The staff was fantastic and really fun. They booked my bus ticket and exchanged money right at the desk which makes things a lot easier. The bedroom doors don't lock but you have to buzz in/out to get in the door which is nice. The bathroom floor was always wet and the wifi barely worked in the room. The common area was really chill and the rooftop terrace was great.

Nice hostel, very clean, and good facilities. The breakfast with eggs and fresh orange juice is great. The rooftop area is a nice area for drinks and hanging out, but there are different Estoril hostels in the same building, so for those staying on the 2nd floor have to walk/single elevator to floor 6 and buzz the staff to enter. Location is good in terms of accessibility to the different neighbourhoods by foot or public transit.

Decent enough, although my room was a mess when I checked in, facilities are ok but I think it's better to be on floor 1 rather than floor 6.

The hostel has great value for money. It's located downtown and next to subway and bus stops. All the staff members are very helpful and friendly. The only downside is that none of the rooms can be locked.

Very nice relaxed hostel. Lovely rooftop to meet up with other people. The first floor can be very quiet. Some propositions to go out at night could be communicated to guests.

The staffs are very nice and definitely know the city well. We had a private double with shared bath, which was very spacious. The AC was definitely a plus during the 30 degree days. Bathroom could be a little cleaner, but I think it was more about how people are using them. Wifi is weak in our room (couldn't connect most of the time), but it work fine at the dinning area and the common room.

We had a misunderstanding about the booking that was neither their nor our fault and the hostel staff fixed completely on their account. Very good policy!

Very clean hostel in downtown area. Helpful staff although probably better to get taxi to it as you need a Sube card or coins for the bus

Breakfast was really good! Not many bathrooms and not as clean as we expected. Didn't seem like the staff wanted to be there.

I have stayed at around 5 different hostels in Buenos Aires, and I would say Estoril is one of the best. It is centrally located in the city - which makes walking to any neighborhood relatively easy - especially Puerto Madero (BEST!). Also, Wendy is great. The hostel is clean. The breakfast is just okay - but does include eggs. Wifi is okay, but didn't work in my room - only in the common room.

At first a bit confusing with the different levels of the hostel. In the end quite clever with a nice kitchen downstairs and great spacious rooftop terrace upstairs that creates an awesome social atmosphere. The view and location are amazing, you're really right within the happenings in the city. The 3 showers upstairs are often not enough. Internet is not better than anywhere else, rather unstable. Average breakfast. In total: Recommended!

Nice terrace, you can enjoyed some drinks there and meet people :). The subway is close to the hostel. Location is ok. This is not Palermo where you can find the nightlife ^^. Staff is great ! All but one blond girl named wendy or something like that....useless :p Oh and you can enjoyed private tango lessons with Sara ! very nice :). I'm sure then she will bring you to local milonga !

The first and best hostel of my trip so far!!! I stayed an extra 3 nights I loved the hostel and the city so much. The girls dorm is great although noisy from street (earplugs did it for me). Roof terrace is fantastic and the staff are amazing! Thanks for all your help guys :) I met people of all ages here some party goers and some quiet. This hostel just worked for everyone I met there.

A bit noisy on the first floor rooms from the traffic on the street.

In compare with many hostels that I stayed in last 4 months Hostel Estoril is a good hostel, all the facilities are up to good standard, staff will always help you and location is grate. There is very nice roof terrace, it is good place for party lovers and for quiet travellers...

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Poland

All round amazing friendly and very helpful staff,clean, and close to everything great place to stay will go back 100% thanks for a great time in BSAS.

• 15th Oct 2014

Very nice Roof top terrace, but the beer there is not really cheap. Staff was helpful.

I really enjoyed my time at Estoril! It's not really a party hostel, but there are nice common areas and it's easy to meet other travelers. The rooftop terrace on the 6th floor is very nice and has a good view. The entire staff was really friendly and helpful. Wendy and Fanny were especially nice!

« first « Prev 1 2 3