Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Overall, decent place to stay. I worked for me, the location is good but depending on your plans in BA it may not be. I've been to BA before and needed a central location for a couple nights. Worked great in that regard. The roof top terrace is really nice.

The hostel is located in Ave. de Mayo which has a great atmosphere and is full of good restaurants and bars. We had a private room overlooking the avenue. The staff of the hostel are also extremely helpful and will help with organising trips and activities in and around Buenos Aires, as well as money exchange. The rooftop bar is also a great place to relax after a day touring B.A.

• 4th May 2015
  • South Africa

Loved it here! Great breakfast. Wonderful and helpful staff. Fantastic atmosphere and events to meet people. Wifi was fast but there was problems connecting to the second modem. A technician was called to fix the problem on my last day. It seems to work now. Showers are hot and location is pretty good. Close to metro to get around the city. Was able to watch movies on days or nights I wanted to chill and relax in. Would definitely recommend!

Simply put, the service was exceptional.

• 14th Apr 2015

Very friendly hostel. They gave us great recommendations for activities in Buenos Aires. Some of the staff were incredible while others were not particularly interested in helping.

Really nice hostel with amazing terrace and view on the city. Nice cozy living room with dvds and travel books. The staff was helpful, friendly, and easy-going. Definitely worth it for the price!

Great staff, everyone were very sympathetic, the breakfast was also great, special thanks to "Fani" who cooked me really good scrambled eggs (haha). This is the second time i stay in the hostel and i definitely would recommend for those who want to have a great time in Buenos Aires.

• 10th Apr 2015

Great hostel to meet people and good location!

LOVE THIS HOSTEL! Stayed in both a dorm and then a private, and both were spacious, clean and comfortable. The hostel is well secured, with a closed door at all times plus lockers, it's in the middle of avda. Da Mayo and two steps from the metro. Staff is really kind and helpful! Good atmosphere, maybe not a party hostel and a perfect meeting place but everyone is chilled and really nice. This hostel is really good and the price is not that high! Would most def recommend!!

It was the best hostel I stayed in so far! The staff was very helpful and the rooms were very nice and clean! Also the roof terrace was very nice! I would Definitely come back here in the future!

Perfect stay at the hostel, the two times I was there. Once at the 1st floor, and once at the Terrazas on the 6th floor. The hostel is really clean, well located right in the center of the city, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The view from the terrace is amazing!

Overall great hostel with great atmosphere and environment, but there are a few bad things. Mattresses are very soft, the wifi doesn't work well in some of the dormitories, and you can't bring in your own alcohol.

We loved our stay at Hostel Estoril. Within an hour of arriving, Sara from the hostel had helped us find a local milonga for us to go to for a tango lesson. Everyone who worked there was extremely helpful, whether it was giving subway directions, booking our ferry to Colonia, telling us about the local music or even making scrambled eggs to go along with our breakfast. We stayed on the first floor in a double room with a bathroom but also spent a lot of time on the 6th floor balcony (awesome).

Most of the staff were nice though one girl was very grumpy. We really enjoyed out breakfasts. A lot of the time there was no one to drink with at the bar. Good rooms.

Great hostel! Stadsbus Bert friendly and helpfull, especially Josh. He gave is directions and à whole list of things to do here. Really helps you on your way. Good security and a lovely rooftop terrace!

Only stayed one night but would have stayed longer if I had time! Staff was great and loved having a balcony off the bedroom. Would have liked a later checkout time as 10am is very early for BA. Also kitchen wasn't that great if I wanted to cook. Rooftop is awesome though and it's a great place to chill for a day or two. Would recommend and stay again if I'm ever in BA again.

Cool rooftop, but small hostel. If you're looking to meet a lot of people, this place is ok, not great. Clean and friendly staff though.

Hi! We have 120 beds distributed in 4 differents floors and our guests are allowed to use any of the common areas of every floor. We only have 30 people per floor in order to provide special care to each of them, so after a few days they will feel at home. Bar and living rooms are the best places to meet people Thanks for reading!

Great hostel. We had a private room, which was great value!! Good location as well.

Good place. I stayed on floor 1 but having the terrace as well was nice. Great location in the center of town. I'd recommend staying here a few days and Palermo a few days. Staff was helpful and friendly. Woman who made eggs each morning was great!

All the staff from the cleaners to the front desk were super helpful and friendly here. Excellent place to stay in the Central District. Easy access to subways and transportation. Interior courtyard and rooftop bar were a big plus.

« first « Prev 1 2 3