Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very clean hostel in downtown area. Helpful staff although probably better to get taxi to it as you need a Sube card or coins for the bus

Breakfast was really good! Not many bathrooms and not as clean as we expected. Didn't seem like the staff wanted to be there.

At first a bit confusing with the different levels of the hostel. In the end quite clever with a nice kitchen downstairs and great spacious rooftop terrace upstairs that creates an awesome social atmosphere. The view and location are amazing, you're really right within the happenings in the city. The 3 showers upstairs are often not enough. Internet is not better than anywhere else, rather unstable. Average breakfast. In total: Recommended!

A bit noisy on the first floor rooms from the traffic on the street.

In compare with many hostels that I stayed in last 4 months Hostel Estoril is a good hostel, all the facilities are up to good standard, staff will always help you and location is grate. There is very nice roof terrace, it is good place for party lovers and for quiet travellers...

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Poland

All round amazing friendly and very helpful staff,clean, and close to everything great place to stay will go back 100% thanks for a great time in BSAS.

• 15th Oct 2014

Very nice Roof top terrace, but the beer there is not really cheap. Staff was helpful.

I really enjoyed my time at Estoril! It's not really a party hostel, but there are nice common areas and it's easy to meet other travelers. The rooftop terrace on the 6th floor is very nice and has a good view. The entire staff was really friendly and helpful. Wendy and Fanny were especially nice!

It was a really nice stay, one day they had organized an asado for all. Most of the staff are experienced travellers themselves and know a lot about the city. Would recommend it.

I love this hostel it's one of my all time favourite hostels in Argentina. The location, the atmosphere and the staff are amazing. Best breakfast too!

Nice Hostel, the staff was always making a huge effort to make the very best out of my stay. Not perfectly but sufficiently clean. No bedbugs, but mosquitoes in the room. Extraordinary view from the 6th floor on the Plaza de Congreso. Unfortunately very noisy street, so don't forget to bring earplugs! Nice community, good place to get to know travellers.

This is a great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff!

Amazing Hostel! The staff are adorable and they know everything about the city and they can give any information about how to get to any point of the city and how much will it cost and everything else. The dorms are wide and silent. The single room is perfect for those like me that are light sleepers. The breakfast is good and the maids do a great job at the hostel. The barbecue on the rooftop was terrific and the bar is great too! The lockers are very safe and there's a security camera!

It is situated in the center of Buenos Aires, you can reach everything without problems. Unfortunately it is very noisy. The street is very loud and inside the hostel you can hear everything that your neighbors are doing or talking. The staff is very helpful. And the rooftope terrace is nice to sit outside with other guests. The matress was too soft, nearly like a hammock. Breakfast is really good.

I can't say enough good things about this place. I'll be staying there again when we fly out I BA

Excellent hostel, great facilities. Hostel on Ave de Mayo - good location only a minute from the nearest metro stop. They have a great BBQ on a thursday which allows you to meet people too. Couldn't have asked for more.

The staff are exceptionally helpful. Vicinius went out of his way to find out what had happened to the transport that was to pick us up to take us to the Rubgy Golden Oldies Festival in Mar del Plata. Thank you Vicinius and God bless you! The only negative was the noise from the traffic as our room was at the front of the hostel - thankfully we had earplugs.

Arguably one of the best hostels during my 6 nation South American backpacking trip. Top city location, with value for money restaurant on tbe ground floor next door. Also the hostel provided excellent breakfast, assisted by friendly Fanny (thanks for the freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh coffee, croissant and fried eggs!). Staff helped me do my bus and ferry bookings, at a good discount, and saving me considerable time. Had a memorable 5 nights here. I would definitely stay here again.

NIce staff with all facilities

Great place!