Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

NIce staff with all facilities

Great place!

Thank you guys for such a great stay and for looking after me so well when I broke my ankle. I couldn't have done it without you. Muchas gracias Ella and co!

• 7th Aug 2014

I am one of the older generation that uses hostels, and I have no problem saying that Estoril hostel was a pressure to be at. A very professional run hostel, especially Wendy who has her finger on the pulse, thankyou for all your help.

everyone was super friendly and it was a beautiful building id go back !

There wasn't hot water. Also, the rooms are really loud because they are close to the street although it is well located. staff was excellent but overall this place was pretty disappointing.

Hi! We have hot water 24/7 all year long, sometimes the water heater can turn to minimum, please inform the reception in that case! We have a premium location in the most important avenue of Buenos Aires so it can be noisy but we also have rooms at the back of the hostel for light sleepers (upon request!). We also fumigate all rooms for control and prevention. Thanks for reading!

The hostel BBQ was a great way to meet people and the staff were very friendly. Our room was big so we were really excited but it faced the main street and it was non-stop noise the whole night - just something to be aware of when booking.

This hostel is just so damn good! The staff are unreal - only too happy to help you out with anything big or small, even have a drink with you if you're lucky. It's in a great location and has a fantastic vibe, the common room is a winner. Next door to the best empanadas in town and the subway, the location is ace and the rooftop bar is sensational. I believe there has been a bit of a problem with bed bugs so perhaps check the room you're staying in with the staff. Thanks for having me!!!

Staff friendly, owner tries hard to make sure you have a safe and fun stay... Language barrier is the only issue. Owner is the only one who can speak English.

Hi! all of our staff members speak perfect english. Some of them speak also portuguese and french. Thanks for reading!

Brilliant hostel. Great passionate staff. Well located.Highly recommended

Perfect location, very close to shops and laundry. Rooms were nice and big, staff were helpful always and the BBQ was brilliant as was the roof bar!

good location, excellent staff, value for the money.

Located next to 2 subway stations to connected to rest of city!! Provides the BEST breakfast I have had in S america (I travelled for 3 months ) The staff r kind and try their best to help (but sometimes the info is a bit dodgy or they say different things so ask around!! Security is ok but u only get 1 small locker so only essential valuables can be used also in a awkward place (in the commonroom) no security in rooms but no theft while I was there (6 days) Beds comfy - what more do u need

• 16th Jun 2014

Hi! The hostel is really safe. Reception is open 24/7 and there is always someone at the desk controlling who gets in and out. Some lockers are in the common area because we have cameras there so they are watched all the time. Thanks for reading!

Excellent, excellent hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed in. Cannot find a fault with the place.

Fantastic hostel, made my stay in buenos aires great, I've stayed here twice on different occasions and have recommended it to others I've met on my travels. Lovely atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic breakfast, scrambled eggs!! Not a huge party feel like the others down Av. de Mayo have but you still go to all the parties and meet all the same people minus the noise and mess.. one of the best value for money hostels i've stayed in. 100%.

Fantastic hostel!! Very helpful staffs and owner himself too have been doing a great job above and beyond. Very clean, nice breakfast, location everything 10/10! definitely will come back !

Hostel Estoril is lovely! Great rooms, fantastic breakfast, super helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend!

There were bedbugs in another bed at the room, but they clean the entire room the next morning and the problem was solved. The stuff is really friendy and helpful.

We had just a one night stay at Estoril and had a suite with a personal bathroom. Compared to other hostels we've stayed at, Estoril was the most modern and clean. Staff was very attentive and responsible. BUT that one night there was very very loud music right next to the hostel. It was very annoying and made it impossible to sleep. I don't know whether it was a holiday (May 24-25) or just a regular Saturday night but it was very inconvenient. So ask about this if you plan to stay there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3