Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

i stayed at both Estoril hostel (1st floor) and Estoril Terrazas (6th floor). If you want eggs and fresh squeezed OJ for breakfast, stay at Estoril hostel. Private bedroom with bathroom is fabulous on this first floor. If you want easy access to the open air terraza, stay at Estoril Terraza. Also, it might be quieter here because you are farther from the street noise. Stayed in the 6 bed female dorm upstairs. was great but bathrooms are always in use!

Cool place, I found most of the staff pretty useless besides Wendy, got a lot of information from here about buenos aires

Very nice place with a very comfy common room, the staff was very helpfull and nice except for one girl quite grumpy during the weekend. Good breakfast with fresh orange juice and scrambled eggs. Good sowers. Will be back.

very good. had a great time staying here.

Very nice hostel, great roof terrace, eggs cooked to order in the morning and lovely staff. Location is good for central tourist areas, but not great if you don't want to feel like you are on the backpacker trail... We stayed one night on arrival in Argentina and were considering to return for our exit, but in the end we booked in Palermo district due to better shops

Nice hostel. Would stay here again!

Nice hostel on a good central location with friendly staff. Rooms in the front are noisy because of the traffic. You have access to the roof terrace of the Estoril hostel which is on the 6th floor. Nice for meeting other travellers.

Very good location, close to the subway. Nice rooms, helpful staff.

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great location, helpful staff, good wifi, clean - I cant really find fault with it. Its worth going here if only for the brilliant 6th floor terrace!

Wendy (who works at the hostel front desk) was brilliant, very helpful and knowledgeable.

Great hostel! I stayed here for my first week in Buenos Aires, travelling alone and I met loads of people! The roof terrace is great! They organise day trips and a BBQ on Thursday nights which is a good way to meet people. Good central location for sight seeing although you need to get taxi's for the night life as most of the good bars and clubs are in Palermo. The four bed girls dorm at the front is great, there was some noise from the street but it didn't bother me. Good, fun hostel!

Nice place to stay. Good atmosphère. I ll be backgammon

Very good breakfast, staff helpful, good location, lovely roof terrace. But, to busy for me. It's not a party hostel, but not a quiet one either.

I like this hostel – I enjoyed the fresh squeezed orange juice every morning for breakfast!!! They had a nice common area and it was close to a lot of sights. It is also very clean – or so I thought, but the bathroom was cleaned very well on a daily basis. I did have a couple of problems. I requested the female dorm with a bathroom 0 I do not know how the other rooms are, but this one was extremely bright – even at night time. It was also very noisy and I am not referring to just noise from

Very good location next to subway

A pretty boring hostel really and the rooms were hot and didn't have in room lockers or much space to put your bag. Staff were't great and checked you in without really saying much about the hostel. Breakfast was good and location is close the the centre of town.

We would like to say that the hostel is very social. We have a rooftop bar that is open 24 hours and it works as a meeting point for travellers looking for fun. There is also a huge living room where people get together to watch movies or just to have nice chats :). We organize tours, tango shows and barbecue nights every week. Our staff provide maps and tourist info whenever needed. There are some lockers in the rooms and others in the living room, no additional cost. Thanks for reading!

Lovely hostel in a very good location. Facilities and security excellent. Staff very helpful and friendly. Not every room had air conditioning however - and as I was in BA during an unprecedented heatwave that caused some blackouts across the city, this made sleeping difficult at times. The roof is incredible - great views, a nice kiddy pool to cool off your feet, and lots of seating. Great way to meet fellow travelers too. Made some good friends at the hostel and would definitely recommend.

Fantastic rooftop!!!! Also great breakfast and extremely helpful person at the reception in the mornings (Wendy). Unfortunately the guys on the later shifts at the reception acted like they couldn't care less and spent more time in the TV room or out and about than actually at the reception. Rooms could have been cleaner...the trash wasn't emptied for several days and half-empty bottles of previous occupants were all around. I'd still recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to stay in El Centro!

Nice hostel, very central location and very friendly staff.

A nice hostel which isn't so loud as other hostels in BA. The breakfast is realy good, it is clean and the transfer bus to the BA Int. Airport is cheap. They offer some tours also with the bike. I like the roof top terrass and the outside bar.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels