Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staff was lovely and I just loved the breakfast. The only thing I didn't like to much were the not very comfortable bed and the hair on the floor in our room (maybe a vacuumer would solve the problem?! ;-) ).

• 23rd May 2014
  • Switzerland

We enjoyed our stay here, unfortunately one person in our group got bed bugs but the staff were very helpful in changing his room and having all his clothes washed and everything was fine. The breakfast is great and there is a nice chill out lounge area.

Very nice hostel in a great location! The private double room was lovely - bit of street noise but that's pretty common in most places in BA. Good mix between being able to relax on 1st floor or go to 6th floor for the bar. Would stay again

Really well run hostel, equipped with a great kitchen, living room and TV set up, as well as a great breakfast. The staff are always on hand to help you out and book bus tickets or a whole range of events on offer in BA. It is also in a good central location, helpful for changing money and taking the subway places, as well as next to beautiful San Telmo. The only downside is for a night out in Palermo, its a decent taxi ride away. Special mention goes to amazing Irene!

Nice city hostel. Unfortunately are the private rooms on the street super noisy. Breakfast is good and stuff is well prepared and nice!

I arrived at the hostel at 4am. When you arrive you think they'll buzz you in. Well, no. The main door of the building stays open all the time and you climb up to the hostel's door. There was nobody at front desk. I had to go to the other hostel upstairs so I could get someone to let me in. Was given a room in front of the building and very close to reception. So I couldn't really sleep for 4 nights. Besides that, good location, good breakfast and kind staff.

Good hostel, nice location and amazing breakfast. The beds could be maybe a bit more comfortable but it's a very nice and clean hostel where you feel like home.

Great hostel to stay in. Staff very friendly and helpful. Kitchen was a bit a tricky to cook in but lots of restaurants nearby and the barbeque on Thursday night was good value and fun. Friendly atmosphere and good balance between being sociable and also having some quiet spots in the hostel.

Our double room to the main street was very loud, traffic is going 24/7. Be aware of that if you want to book a double room. Besides of that we had a pleasent stay, very friendly and helpful staff. We booked our bus to Iguazu there with a discount and a Tango Dinner.

Had a great time in Estoril. They have a solid focus on a nice, clean, and relaxing experience. The staff were very helpful and there were plenty of places to chill out (including a great terrace at the top). Breakfast was solid too.

Very helpfuld, welcoming and friendly staff. Nice and clean hostel. Good location. Nice with eggs and fruits for breakfast.

The stuff was overall friendly. Breakfast was enough. Very good location. The nice thing was the atmosphere among the other backpackers there.

I enjoyed my stay there. Highlights : strategic location near to buses, subway and walking distance of many attractions, terrace 24/7 bar with beautiful view and very friendly and helpful staff . However I think it lacked in cleaness a bit , specially of the shared the bathrooms

I did not like this hostel, it was not clean and it was impossible to sleep.

I had a room in a far corner, nice and quiet. I am not sure how I would have enjoyed a central room hearing other residents talk till late at night. Pleasant facilities, staff that understands some English. Good coffee. Breakfast could include some whole wheat bread instead of just white. Locutorios and bus to aiport nearby are an added plus.

• 11th Apr 2014

Great location! Awesome BBQ!! A lot of fun!

The only point I really want to say is about thge kitchen, many time I didn t have the possibility to have breakfast but I had my own things in the kitchen to prepare something later, but it was forbidden to use it after the breakfast time until 13.00

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Hi! We would like to say our kitchen is available to use 24 hours. Thanks!

An excellent hostel, with great staff and an amazing location right in the city centre! Lots of restaurants for all budgets. You have to go to cafe tortoni for coffee, Pizza Guierin, and a milonga at Peru 571 in san telmo (Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays) at 9pm..-tango class and a live tango band!

The hostel is in a good location for sightseeing, not so much for nightlife. The subway is right outside the door, so the transit options are very good. Staff were really good and helpful and the patio upstairs was awesome. People stay up late in this hostel, which would be okay if the cleaning staff and breakfast makers didn't make so much noise early in the morning, you won't sleep well here if your room window backs onto the interior courtyard. Washrooms were few and far between, but clea

It would have been nice with a lock on the bathroom door in our room (by the reception, I think it was 101). Computers/internet connection were very slow.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels