Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

It was the best hostel I stayed in so far! The staff was very helpful and the rooms were very nice and clean! Also the roof terrace was very nice! I would Definitely come back here in the future!

Perfect stay at the hostel, the two times I was there. Once at the 1st floor, and once at the Terrazas on the 6th floor. The hostel is really clean, well located right in the center of the city, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The view from the terrace is amazing!

Overall great hostel with great atmosphere and environment, but there are a few bad things. Mattresses are very soft, the wifi doesn't work well in some of the dormitories, and you can't bring in your own alcohol.

We loved our stay at Hostel Estoril. Within an hour of arriving, Sara from the hostel had helped us find a local milonga for us to go to for a tango lesson. Everyone who worked there was extremely helpful, whether it was giving subway directions, booking our ferry to Colonia, telling us about the local music or even making scrambled eggs to go along with our breakfast. We stayed on the first floor in a double room with a bathroom but also spent a lot of time on the 6th floor balcony (awesome).

Most of the staff were nice though one girl was very grumpy. We really enjoyed out breakfasts. A lot of the time there was no one to drink with at the bar. Good rooms.

Great hostel! Stadsbus Bert friendly and helpfull, especially Josh. He gave is directions and à whole list of things to do here. Really helps you on your way. Good security and a lovely rooftop terrace!

Only stayed one night but would have stayed longer if I had time! Staff was great and loved having a balcony off the bedroom. Would have liked a later checkout time as 10am is very early for BA. Also kitchen wasn't that great if I wanted to cook. Rooftop is awesome though and it's a great place to chill for a day or two. Would recommend and stay again if I'm ever in BA again.

Cool rooftop, but small hostel. If you're looking to meet a lot of people, this place is ok, not great. Clean and friendly staff though.

Hi! We have 120 beds distributed in 4 differents floors and our guests are allowed to use any of the common areas of every floor. We only have 30 people per floor in order to provide special care to each of them, so after a few days they will feel at home. Bar and living rooms are the best places to meet people Thanks for reading!

Great hostel. We had a private room, which was great value!! Good location as well.

Good place. I stayed on floor 1 but having the terrace as well was nice. Great location in the center of town. I'd recommend staying here a few days and Palermo a few days. Staff was helpful and friendly. Woman who made eggs each morning was great!

Great location right on Av 5th de Mayo. Nice terrace to hang out on with a lot of places to hang out and chill. Good breakfast.

All the staff from the cleaners to the front desk were super helpful and friendly here. Excellent place to stay in the Central District. Easy access to subways and transportation. Interior courtyard and rooftop bar were a big plus.

nog much experience with hostels but this one was great. it's clean but it can done better. The showers are perfect but run easily out of hot water. an extra bathroom would be nice and please fix the toiletseats. cant be that hard :-)

Loved this hostel!! Brilliant location, staff were lovely and unbelievably helpful, it was clean and comfortable, perfect really! On our first night they put my boyfriend and I in a private room (at no extra cost!) as all the dorms were booked up. The A/C was broken in the room though so it was ridiculously hot! But, the cleaner told the receptionist the next morning, it was fixed and we were given the private room for the rest of our stay for free! :)

Very nice hostel in the centre of BA. Good excess by bus and metro to all kinds of sightseeing attractions. Rooms and bathrooms were always clean. I stayed in two different 4 bed rooms, both where spacious. Rooftop terrace is great + nice to meet other travellers. It´s a social but no party hostel. If you book online breakfast is a lot and excellent incl. eggs and fresh juice. If you extend or just step in breakfast will be less, but price by night is also a bit reduced. Would def. stay again.

Certainly had a great time here. The air conditioning was a welcome amenity, and the upstairs terrace was such a cool spot to chill. Solid choice!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and I liked having the option to have eggs and freshly squeezed orange juice. The rooms were clean and the 6 bed dorm I was in was plenty big enough for everyone and their luggage. The only slight downside was the noise from the street but that's to be expected in a city. The main lounge area was homely and a nice place to relax in and meet other guests. Overall I would definitely stay here again.

1 2 Next » last »