Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Perfect location, very close to shops and laundry. Rooms were nice and big, staff were helpful always and the BBQ was brilliant as was the roof bar!

good location, excellent staff, value for the money.

Located next to 2 subway stations to connected to rest of city!! Provides the BEST breakfast I have had in S america (I travelled for 3 months ) The staff r kind and try their best to help (but sometimes the info is a bit dodgy or they say different things so ask around!! Security is ok but u only get 1 small locker so only essential valuables can be used also in a awkward place (in the commonroom) no security in rooms but no theft while I was there (6 days) Beds comfy - what more do u need

• 16th Jun 2014

Hi! The hostel is really safe. Reception is open 24/7 and there is always someone at the desk controlling who gets in and out. Some lockers are in the common area because we have cameras there so they are watched all the time. Thanks for reading!

Excellent, excellent hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed in. Cannot find a fault with the place.

Fantastic hostel, made my stay in buenos aires great, I've stayed here twice on different occasions and have recommended it to others I've met on my travels. Lovely atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic breakfast, scrambled eggs!! Not a huge party feel like the others down Av. de Mayo have but you still go to all the parties and meet all the same people minus the noise and mess.. one of the best value for money hostels i've stayed in. 100%.

Fantastic hostel!! Very helpful staffs and owner himself too have been doing a great job above and beyond. Very clean, nice breakfast, location everything 10/10! definitely will come back !

Hostel Estoril is lovely! Great rooms, fantastic breakfast, super helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend!

There were bedbugs in another bed at the room, but they clean the entire room the next morning and the problem was solved. The stuff is really friendy and helpful.

We had just a one night stay at Estoril and had a suite with a personal bathroom. Compared to other hostels we've stayed at, Estoril was the most modern and clean. Staff was very attentive and responsible. BUT that one night there was very very loud music right next to the hostel. It was very annoying and made it impossible to sleep. I don't know whether it was a holiday (May 24-25) or just a regular Saturday night but it was very inconvenient. So ask about this if you plan to stay there.

The staff was lovely and I just loved the breakfast. The only thing I didn't like to much were the not very comfortable bed and the hair on the floor in our room (maybe a vacuumer would solve the problem?! ;-) ).

• 23rd May 2014
  • Switzerland

We enjoyed our stay here, unfortunately one person in our group got bed bugs but the staff were very helpful in changing his room and having all his clothes washed and everything was fine. The breakfast is great and there is a nice chill out lounge area.

Very nice hostel in a great location! The private double room was lovely - bit of street noise but that's pretty common in most places in BA. Good mix between being able to relax on 1st floor or go to 6th floor for the bar. Would stay again

Really well run hostel, equipped with a great kitchen, living room and TV set up, as well as a great breakfast. The staff are always on hand to help you out and book bus tickets or a whole range of events on offer in BA. It is also in a good central location, helpful for changing money and taking the subway places, as well as next to beautiful San Telmo. The only downside is for a night out in Palermo, its a decent taxi ride away. Special mention goes to amazing Irene!

Nice city hostel. Unfortunately are the private rooms on the street super noisy. Breakfast is good and stuff is well prepared and nice!

I arrived at the hostel at 4am. When you arrive you think they'll buzz you in. Well, no. The main door of the building stays open all the time and you climb up to the hostel's door. There was nobody at front desk. I had to go to the other hostel upstairs so I could get someone to let me in. Was given a room in front of the building and very close to reception. So I couldn't really sleep for 4 nights. Besides that, good location, good breakfast and kind staff.

Good hostel, nice location and amazing breakfast. The beds could be maybe a bit more comfortable but it's a very nice and clean hostel where you feel like home.

Great hostel to stay in. Staff very friendly and helpful. Kitchen was a bit a tricky to cook in but lots of restaurants nearby and the barbeque on Thursday night was good value and fun. Friendly atmosphere and good balance between being sociable and also having some quiet spots in the hostel.

Our double room to the main street was very loud, traffic is going 24/7. Be aware of that if you want to book a double room. Besides of that we had a pleasent stay, very friendly and helpful staff. We booked our bus to Iguazu there with a discount and a Tango Dinner.

Had a great time in Estoril. They have a solid focus on a nice, clean, and relaxing experience. The staff were very helpful and there were plenty of places to chill out (including a great terrace at the top). Breakfast was solid too.

Very helpfuld, welcoming and friendly staff. Nice and clean hostel. Good location. Nice with eggs and fruits for breakfast.

1 2 Next » last »