Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Certain staff were great some hated working there. One staff member even said in front of out group that she "knows why she hates working there".

• 5th Jan 2015

not close to many bars like san telmo. But close to buses, subways, and major landmarks.

One guy got he's bag stolen,EVERYTHING , was in it.he came crying back, he would miss he's plane. But they helped him so professional , it was so nice to see..thumbs up!

Hi! We just want to clarify that the robbery was on the street and not inside the hostel. Thanks for reading!

Had an awesome time here. Easy to meet people and a great location. Roof top terrace is very nice.

We had a fab time here with extremely helpful staff! I would recommend doing Nicolas' walking tour (reception told us about him) if you want to find out more about the history of Argentina! The hostel is in a great location, we walked to all the sites! Siga la vaca is great for meat!

It was a pleusure to arrive here after the Istanbul Place. The ATMs do not the chips and Peso is not convertible.

I ended up staying on the 6th floor (terrace) one instead and loved it! I'd suggest going to that one!

This is a fab hostel with an amazing roof terrace. The atmosphere is great and the hostel is always clean. The staff are very friendly although some are more knowledgeable about services and attractions then others. My only negative is that checkout is at 10.00 but breakfast is until 11.00.

Very nice place and staff. Great location next to subway. Good wifi connection.

i had a private room right on the first floor. the window was to the street with buses and cars waiting for traffic lights right under my window with noise, odors and fumes getting into my room. next time i would avoid this room. breakfast was very good, the bathroom cleaned daily, that's cool. i did not enjoy the security policy though: when you want to go to the terrace you need to go up and ring and explain yourself, and you even need to call staff to let you out again. i mostly felt 1984

Was awesome being on the 6th floor with the roof top bar but if you are on the 1st floor you have access to the roof top still and you have a better kitchen and a way better breakfast. All in all the place was great and had an awesome atmosphere.

I stayed at this hostel for about 4 days and I loved it! The staff was really friendly and went out of their way to provide me with the best information about the events that were happening in the city. I stayed up on the sixth floor and the view really was breathtaking. Thanks guys for so many great memories!

I love this place!! is my third time here , The staff really do make you feel like you're at home. The whole place was super clean as always . I would definitely stay there again and recommend it 300% to other travelers.

The staff was fantastic and really fun. They booked my bus ticket and exchanged money right at the desk which makes things a lot easier. The bedroom doors don't lock but you have to buzz in/out to get in the door which is nice. The bathroom floor was always wet and the wifi barely worked in the room. The common area was really chill and the rooftop terrace was great.

Very good hostel! Very clean and secure, I always like having an individual locker for my valuables so I was very happy. Wasn't as lively as I'd expected, however I was there on a Monday till Thursday. Very good hostel overall.

Nice hostel, very clean, and good facilities. The breakfast with eggs and fresh orange juice is great. The rooftop area is a nice area for drinks and hanging out, but there are different Estoril hostels in the same building, so for those staying on the 2nd floor have to walk/single elevator to floor 6 and buzz the staff to enter. Location is good in terms of accessibility to the different neighbourhoods by foot or public transit.

Decent enough, although my room was a mess when I checked in, facilities are ok but I think it's better to be on floor 1 rather than floor 6.

The hostel has great value for money. It's located downtown and next to subway and bus stops. All the staff members are very helpful and friendly. The only downside is that none of the rooms can be locked.

Very nice relaxed hostel. Lovely rooftop to meet up with other people. The first floor can be very quiet. Some propositions to go out at night could be communicated to guests.

The staffs are very nice and definitely know the city well. We had a private double with shared bath, which was very spacious. The AC was definitely a plus during the 30 degree days. Bathroom could be a little cleaner, but I think it was more about how people are using them. Wifi is weak in our room (couldn't connect most of the time), but it work fine at the dinning area and the common room.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels