Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Most of the staff were nice though one girl was very grumpy. We really enjoyed out breakfasts. A lot of the time there was no one to drink with at the bar. Good rooms.

Great hostel! Stadsbus Bert friendly and helpfull, especially Josh. He gave is directions and à whole list of things to do here. Really helps you on your way. Good security and a lovely rooftop terrace!

Only stayed one night but would have stayed longer if I had time! Staff was great and loved having a balcony off the bedroom. Would have liked a later checkout time as 10am is very early for BA. Also kitchen wasn't that great if I wanted to cook. Rooftop is awesome though and it's a great place to chill for a day or two. Would recommend and stay again if I'm ever in BA again.

Cool rooftop, but small hostel. If you're looking to meet a lot of people, this place is ok, not great. Clean and friendly staff though.

Hi! We have 120 beds distributed in 4 differents floors and our guests are allowed to use any of the common areas of every floor. We only have 30 people per floor in order to provide special care to each of them, so after a few days they will feel at home. Bar and living rooms are the best places to meet people Thanks for reading!

Great hostel. We had a private room, which was great value!! Good location as well.

Good place. I stayed on floor 1 but having the terrace as well was nice. Great location in the center of town. I'd recommend staying here a few days and Palermo a few days. Staff was helpful and friendly. Woman who made eggs each morning was great!

All the staff from the cleaners to the front desk were super helpful and friendly here. Excellent place to stay in the Central District. Easy access to subways and transportation. Interior courtyard and rooftop bar were a big plus.

nog much experience with hostels but this one was great. it's clean but it can done better. The showers are perfect but run easily out of hot water. an extra bathroom would be nice and please fix the toiletseats. cant be that hard :-)

Loved this hostel!! Brilliant location, staff were lovely and unbelievably helpful, it was clean and comfortable, perfect really! On our first night they put my boyfriend and I in a private room (at no extra cost!) as all the dorms were booked up. The A/C was broken in the room though so it was ridiculously hot! But, the cleaner told the receptionist the next morning, it was fixed and we were given the private room for the rest of our stay for free! :)

Very nice hostel in the centre of BA. Good excess by bus and metro to all kinds of sightseeing attractions. Rooms and bathrooms were always clean. I stayed in two different 4 bed rooms, both where spacious. Rooftop terrace is great + nice to meet other travellers. It´s a social but no party hostel. If you book online breakfast is a lot and excellent incl. eggs and fresh juice. If you extend or just step in breakfast will be less, but price by night is also a bit reduced. Would def. stay again.

Certainly had a great time here. The air conditioning was a welcome amenity, and the upstairs terrace was such a cool spot to chill. Solid choice!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and I liked having the option to have eggs and freshly squeezed orange juice. The rooms were clean and the 6 bed dorm I was in was plenty big enough for everyone and their luggage. The only slight downside was the noise from the street but that's to be expected in a city. The main lounge area was homely and a nice place to relax in and meet other guests. Overall I would definitely stay here again.

Hostel with decent rooms and location. Unfortunately, a lot of small things could be improved: utensils in the kitchen are outdated, some of the staff are rude and uninterested (for example, we once had to open the outside door for other guests, even though the lady was sitting at the front desk, but she refused to open. Also, when booking a taxi she told us to come back around midnight, not very nice considering it was a 6AM taxi to the airport). Overall a OK experience, but expected more.

Great, central location with some great staff that are there to help with suggestions, directions, and booking. Some of the newer/international staff were less informed (e.g. sending me to another hostel to buy tickets for something that the Estoril actually books for their clients, not knowing the metro/transportation very well), but the more seasoned staff was great. Definitely would suggest to anyone staying in Buenos Aires!

• 15th Jan 2015

Way too few bathrooms! A shame that the staff at the rooftop bar are mostly just having their own party.

Great location in the center of the city. Ok breakfast with a nice lady scrambling eggs for you. I stayed in a private room. It was nice and clean. I would consider staying there again .

Great location in terms of being closed to historical and political sites of significance. Nice balcony. Front desk people not super eager to help. Not very professional either. Overall a good experience.

Cute place, very friendly and nice staff!

The rooftop terrace was our absolute favorite part of this hostel! After a long day and a siesta, having a beer up here with the sunset was excellent. Wendy and Josh were very helpful and we would definitely return.

The front desk staff is fantastic! I cannot say enough good things. The kitchen is quite small and gets very hot when the woman is making eggs but make sure you ask for eggs if you want them! I think this is only on the 4th floor. Wifi was decent and the location was great.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels