Hostel Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 1� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Our double room to the main street was very loud, traffic is going 24/7. Be aware of that if you want to book a double room. Besides of that we had a pleasent stay, very friendly and helpful staff. We booked our bus to Iguazu there with a discount and a Tango Dinner.

Had a great time in Estoril. They have a solid focus on a nice, clean, and relaxing experience. The staff were very helpful and there were plenty of places to chill out (including a great terrace at the top). Breakfast was solid too.

Very helpfuld, welcoming and friendly staff. Nice and clean hostel. Good location. Nice with eggs and fruits for breakfast.

The stuff was overall friendly. Breakfast was enough. Very good location. The nice thing was the atmosphere among the other backpackers there.

I enjoyed my stay there. Highlights : strategic location near to buses, subway and walking distance of many attractions, terrace 24/7 bar with beautiful view and very friendly and helpful staff . However I think it lacked in cleaness a bit , specially of the shared the bathrooms

I did not like this hostel, it was not clean and it was impossible to sleep.

I had a room in a far corner, nice and quiet. I am not sure how I would have enjoyed a central room hearing other residents talk till late at night. Pleasant facilities, staff that understands some English. Good coffee. Breakfast could include some whole wheat bread instead of just white. Locutorios and bus to aiport nearby are an added plus.

• 11th Apr 2014

Great location! Awesome BBQ!! A lot of fun!

The only point I really want to say is about thge kitchen, many time I didn t have the possibility to have breakfast but I had my own things in the kitchen to prepare something later, but it was forbidden to use it after the breakfast time until 13.00

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Hi! We would like to say our kitchen is available to use 24 hours. Thanks!

An excellent hostel, with great staff and an amazing location right in the city centre! Lots of restaurants for all budgets. You have to go to cafe tortoni for coffee, Pizza Guierin, and a milonga at Peru 571 in san telmo (Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays) at 9pm..-tango class and a live tango band!

The hostel is in a good location for sightseeing, not so much for nightlife. The subway is right outside the door, so the transit options are very good. Staff were really good and helpful and the patio upstairs was awesome. People stay up late in this hostel, which would be okay if the cleaning staff and breakfast makers didn't make so much noise early in the morning, you won't sleep well here if your room window backs onto the interior courtyard. Washrooms were few and far between, but clea

It would have been nice with a lock on the bathroom door in our room (by the reception, I think it was 101). Computers/internet connection were very slow.

Very well located, all subway lines nearby. Rooms and facilities were clean. Very good money for value, would recommend.

Tha hostel is greatly located and has an impresive roof terrace. The facilities in the kitchen and wide access to Internet are great. The breakfast is more than average in South America with scrambled eggs and fresh oranges. The level of cleanliness is good and Wendy from the reception is extremely nice and helpfull (just the guy with guitar all the time is treating this job more like hobby, not like work). I would recommend it.

Very friendly, professional staff, best breakfast I had the wole trip, very clean, cosy hang out leaving room, really deserves 100%.

I chose this hostel based on reviews and I wasn't disappointed. I found the female dorm very comfortable and met some great people. Location is excellent in the centre of the city and it's close to snack places, restaurants, bars, theaters etc. The staff are very helpful with tips on places to eat, tours, money changing etc. the breakfast is excellent, and best on the first floor (eggs and fresh orange juice). There is a BBQ on Thursday evenings, which I recommend too!

Nice hostel, kitchen a bit small and only one fridge. Best breakfast with coffee, juice, delicious croissants and eggs scrambled by the egg lady! Friendly staff usually helpful sometimes a bit lacklustre. We have already recommended this place to others.

• 17th Mar 2014

Excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful, really enjoyed breakfast and the Thursday rooftop BBQ. Lots of advice and help with booking trips, free city tours and help with onward travel. Our only concern was there was a window in our room which opened onto a communal courtyard (within the hostel) with no lock on. The hostel, however, seemed very secure

Great staff, clean room and bathroom.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

A great Hostel in the center of the City. Clean and neat.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels