Hostel Experiencia Cuernavaca Reviews

Leyva 200, Colonia Las Palmas, Cuernavaca, Cuernavaca, Mexico

The pool did not have water, there was no water for a shower or to brush teeth, the facility was filthy, look like it had not been clean, this one staff member told me not to pay one individual because of theft. This one staff member also blamed others for everything wrong with the place. Totally unprofessional. They never offered a fan. Was about 1.5 miles from city center. Only stayed one night , worst experience ever at a hostel.

• 17th Apr 2015

DO NOT STAY HERE! Hostel in very bad neighborhood where all houses have 10 ft fences with razorwire & police patrol onfoot with machine guns, meanwhile the hostel has little to no security!? The hostel looks nothing like the online pics, pool was empty & green, feral cats, cockroaches, the only staff was a guy who not only couldnt speak english but couldnt read spanish! (i tried my translator). If they are serious about their business they need to address basic safety, language & hygiene issues

This is the worst place I have ever been. It was dirty, was no water and the owner didn't want to return the money when we canceled 2 of our 3-day stay. It supposedly has pool, but it was also empty, and you couldn't even wash your teeth and use the toilet. Worst experience in a place and by the people.

Dirtiest hostel I have ever been. No sheets at my bed and no water to shower in the morning. I payed for 6 nights but I had to leave after 2 days.