Hostel Fabryka Reviews

11 Listopada 22/21, Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland

okay Its an old building, but we could hear through the wall,the quality of the ground in the room is not good. The personel is so - so and we could enter the hostel really without checking ( security )

Everything nice and clean, friendly atmosphere.

exept internet, everything was perfect:)

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Lithuania

It is a Terrible location, out of the city next to a hard rock club that keep going 24/7. Very small lockers and no common computer which would be ok if you could get all you info from he staff but they don't know or can't say it in English.. only seem to know the way to the city centre and give you a map..

Hi, At our arrival to Hostel Fabryka, AC/DC was playing in town.People were arriving late for the concert, which meant a lot of pressure on the hostels.Asia, the receptionist, was working hard and with all the people needing to go to concert, the patience was thin for people.While she was working fast, she still managed to be funny, smiling and careful.It gave a good atmosphere and surely made my day.Thank you Asia for this positive experience.I give my warmest recommendation - Troels Thomsen

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

great hostel really helpful staff.locker for each bed. funky things to look at around the building. the only thing letting it down for me was location. my fault I should've checked the map before I booked

Helpful staff, convenient location for the bus stop into the center of town. Big supermarket nearby. Bed was quite squeaky. Okay hostel for a couple of nights.

Good location, a short tram ride away from the main train station and is only a walk away from the old town The staff were excellent, they gave us recommendations as to where to go and even taught us a few polish phrases we could use. The common areas are really nicebut isn't really that great for meeting and chatting to people though. The rooms are average, very clean, spacious, good sized lockers, nothing special but you get what you pay for.

Really nice ambient and decore. It's couple tram stops from the old town but still nice. Stuff is helpful. Just consoder the club under the hostel, it might get bassy during friday and saturday nights.

The hostel is just above a noisy alternative music club, you can hear the basses through the walls for the whole night (if it happens to you the spend the weekend there). There is a small common room, but I didn't find travellers who were interested in conversations, but just silent locals. The area is not close to the centre, and definitely it's an area that doesn't offer anything (unless you are an alternative teen-ager). Only positive thing, is that the receptionist is very nice and helpful.

nice place, friendly staff