6.7
Good 152 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 152 Total Reviews
Hostel Fabryka Located at 11 Listopada 22/21, Warsaw, Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw Warsaw/03-436 11 Listopada 22/21, Warsaw
67% 152
52.2590957 21.0361146
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Couple, 25-30
30th Jun 2016
6.6

Good location. Staff helped me print boarding passes for free which was nice. Nice area with good bars in front of hostel. Not very clean though.

28th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed staying here. It's definitely a bit out of the way but the tram line makes Old City as well as Central Warsaw quickly and easily accessible. The staff is always friendly and willing to give directions to sites around the city, share a few words in Polish, or suggest places to visit and tours to take, also providing maps and brochures. The building itself has a very Eastern-European-under-Communism grunge feel but the rooms and bathrooms are always clean and well-lit.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
12th Jun 2016
2.6

Credit Card acceptance was one of two important criteria for me. They did not accept credit cards when I arrived. I had to go to an ATM and pay 5 Eur to my bank for using a foreign ATM, since I was only in Poland for a day, I didn't want zloties, but then I also lost money because I ended up leaving Poland with zloties I didn't need. Second important point for me was parking. All parking was taken and there was nothing on streets either.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
2.0

DO NOT STAY HERE! This hostel is awful - despite some good reviews, this hostel was filthy and looked as if it hadn't ever been cleaned! The building and neighbourhood were run down and unsafe. The location was terrible - neither near the old town or city centre, or even a train/metro station. There were no lockers for our belongings, the kitchen was non functional, and the staff were mainly rude. After arriving we decided we could not physically stay here and booked a hostel elsewhere.

• Netherlands, All Male Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
5th May 2016
5.1

Hostel was filled with 10 year olds on a school trip, some of the staff members were cold and unfriendly. Thin mattresses, not enough showers and toilets. Bad price quality for Warsaw.

• Turkey, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

It's a prewar (kind of restorated) building in a hip neighborhood. A lot of Kreuzberg vibes there. Our room was a bit cold when we first got there, but the staff was really helpful and they fixed the heating. Other than that everything is good, you can choose this one just to see the murals outside.

12th Mar 2016
4.3

Staff except 2 girls. They yell at all the guest for any reason. the reception person that was in shift the morning I checked out push me over when I grabbed a dish for cereal and yelled at my face move. One German guy was checking out when I was having cereal and same person yelled at him are you stupid why you bring the bed sheets to me when checking out. Leave them in the bed.

• Ukraine, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2016
5.1

The staff was really rude and unfriendly, maybe because I was checking in while she was eating. The locker was broken. Only location is good.

• Portugal, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2016
5.7

It was too noisy (the windows should be reinforced) and there was blood on my matress

• England, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2016

I left without my phone...they helped me retrieve it..😎🇬🇧