Hostel Fabryka Reviews

11 Listopada 22/21, Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland

Very nice hostel in the middle of old Praga district. Very good connection with Warsaw old town. Hostel is clean, stuff is friendly. Hostel is just above some good pubs so if you would like to go for a beer it's just 3 steps away. Only problem is that when everyone is taking a shower at the same time - water pressure is low.

Staff were very friendly, beds were comfortable, facilities were well maintained daily and the common/kitchen area was large and well stocked!

• 13th Oct 2014

It is a hostel for people who don't care about excellence of facilities. I can't say that the facilities are terrible, but they are simple and basic - not more than this. In my opinion, there are a big clefts between the doors and the walls in the toilets and shower cabins (at least, on the 3rd floor). Moreover, it is important to point out thet the building is old. That's why there could be the problems with water supplyment. For example, on the 3rd floor there was a small push of water.

This is a special hostel on a special place for special young guests. You have to count with not quite central location and not the cleanest bathrooms. However, this spot is perfect for going out and clubbing in the district of Praga. There are two bars just down in the yard. Very authentic place that you wont forget!! The breakfasts are for 12zl and are veeery good!

I really enjoyed staying in Hostel Fabryka. The atmosphere was very good thanks to helpful staff members and beautiful furniture. I would recommend the breakfast because we (my boyfriend and I)got a lot and it was cheap. We stayed in the double room with ensuite and it was huge! The bed was one of the best I had during this holiday and I liked having a bath tub :). I think they did a great job renovating this building into a hostel and the bars downstairs were also nice places to hang out.

• 29th Jul 2014

the stairs where grimy and it was not the best location, I would have had a better time there if i was not robbed in front of the establishment other then that it was ok