Hostel Fabryka Reviews

11 Listopada 22/21, Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland

I really enjoyed staying in Hostel Fabryka. The atmosphere was very good thanks to helpful staff members and beautiful furniture. I would recommend the breakfast because we (my boyfriend and I)got a lot and it was cheap. We stayed in the double room with ensuite and it was huge! The bed was one of the best I had during this holiday and I liked having a bath tub :). I think they did a great job renovating this building into a hostel and the bars downstairs were also nice places to hang out.

• 29th Jul 2014

the stairs where grimy and it was not the best location, I would have had a better time there if i was not robbed in front of the establishment other then that it was ok

Really nice spot! Unfortunately a bit clairaudient.

• 1st May 2014

We made a reservation one month in advance for 3 nights. However, when we arrived at the hostel the attendant said that "unfortunately" we would be able to stay there only the first night because a big group was going to stay there after that. She said they hadn't contacted us because they didn't have our cellphone what is strange because they had contacted me by email before confirming my booking. Furthermore, terrible location. The hostel is far from the city centre, old building.