6.1
Good 164 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 164 Total Reviews
Hostel Fabryka Located at 11 Listopada 22/21, Warsaw, Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw Warsaw/03-436 11 Listopada 22/21, Warsaw
61% 164
52.2590957 21.0361146
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
8th Oct 2016
5.1

I was staying there for only a night with my friends passing through Warsaw, so I didn't mind the conditions. It's cheap, the staff is helpful, and I like this kinda beat down, graffiti ridden style. However, my mates had problems, and I see why: flimsy locks, no breakfast, dirty bathrooms, bad room ventilation, neighbourhood not so good. The people staying there was a mix of shady or worn-out looking workers and hip young people. Also, there is a club below which played loud techno music.

16th Sep 2016

Perfect Hostel. Good History behind it. It used to be so many places at those premises such as Rubber Factory and more. There is a car of one famous Polish politician next to hostel as a bonus to see. It's Polonez one of the most popular Polish cars worldwide at some point. I revomend this hostel as I stay with no trouble and comfortable and happy to be here.

• Sweden, Couple, 25-30
30th Jun 2016
6.6

Good location. Staff helped me print boarding passes for free which was nice. Nice area with good bars in front of hostel. Not very clean though.

28th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed staying here. It's definitely a bit out of the way but the tram line makes Old City as well as Central Warsaw quickly and easily accessible. The staff is always friendly and willing to give directions to sites around the city, share a few words in Polish, or suggest places to visit and tours to take, also providing maps and brochures. The building itself has a very Eastern-European-under-Communism grunge feel but the rooms and bathrooms are always clean and well-lit.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
12th Jun 2016
2.6

Credit Card acceptance was one of two important criteria for me. They did not accept credit cards when I arrived. I had to go to an ATM and pay 5 Eur to my bank for using a foreign ATM, since I was only in Poland for a day, I didn't want zloties, but then I also lost money because I ended up leaving Poland with zloties I didn't need. Second important point for me was parking. All parking was taken and there was nothing on streets either.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
2.0

DO NOT STAY HERE! This hostel is awful - despite some good reviews, this hostel was filthy and looked as if it hadn't ever been cleaned! The building and neighbourhood were run down and unsafe. The location was terrible - neither near the old town or city centre, or even a train/metro station. There were no lockers for our belongings, the kitchen was non functional, and the staff were mainly rude. After arriving we decided we could not physically stay here and booked a hostel elsewhere.