6.4
Good 165 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 165 Total Reviews
Hostel Fabryka Located at 11 Listopada 22/21, Warsaw, Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw Warsaw/03-436 11 Listopada 22/21, Warsaw
64% 165
52.2590957 21.0361146
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
8th Oct 2016
5.1

I was staying there for only a night with my friends passing through Warsaw, so I didn't mind the conditions. It's cheap, the staff is helpful, and I like this kinda beat down, graffiti ridden style. However, my mates had problems, and I see why: flimsy locks, no breakfast, dirty bathrooms, bad room ventilation, neighbourhood not so good. The people staying there was a mix of shady or worn-out looking workers and hip young people. Also, there is a club below which played loud techno music.

16th Sep 2016

Perfect Hostel. Good History behind it. It used to be so many places at those premises such as Rubber Factory and more. There is a car of one famous Polish politician next to hostel as a bonus to see. It's Polonez one of the most popular Polish cars worldwide at some point. I revomend this hostel as I stay with no trouble and comfortable and happy to be here.