Hostel Feldkirch Reviews

Reichsstrasse 111, Feldkirch, Austria

At the first sight i was wondering what this Place is when i was looking at the building outside. But I was totally wrong and my suspicion turned upside down. This hostel has old-place-charm and very helpfull and nice staff! Despite our two ppl Private room was very small I really liked this Place! Toilets and showers were Super clean, kitchen and laundry facilities great. A bit far from the railway station but I'd go there again anytime!

We had a very nice stray at the hostel, staff were very nice and helpfull, rooms where beautiful so as the surrondings, we had breakfast to a good price. We will absolutely recomend a stay at the hostel.

A great small hostel in a great place if you wanna save money and not sleep in switzerland. Really close to zurich and germany!

I only stayed for one night, but thoroughly enjoyed it. The hostel was a quiet and comfy place, staff was very nice and helpful, I could park my car out in the back for free, the bathroom was clean and well equipped, so I got nothing to complain about. I'd definitely stay there again when I'm in the area next time!