Hostel Feldkirch Reviews

Reichsstrasse 111, Feldkirch, Austria

The hostel is a little far from the train station, but you can reach it by bus every 15 minutes. The hostel is really nice, the staff were VERY helpful, the atmosphere in the hostel was perfect, the rooms are very roomy. And the breakfast was really good. The bread especially was the best I've had in any hostel. There is also a kitchen, laundry room so you can do anything there. I definitely want to go back again for a longer time.

A lovely building and a very nice place to stay! Would recommend it to all.

The place was lovely and cheap. We'll definitely be back if we ever get to visit Feldkirch again!

At the first sight i was wondering what this Place is when i was looking at the building outside. But I was totally wrong and my suspicion turned upside down. This hostel has old-place-charm and very helpfull and nice staff! Despite our two ppl Private room was very small I really liked this Place! Toilets and showers were Super clean, kitchen and laundry facilities great. A bit far from the railway station but I'd go there again anytime!

We had a very nice stray at the hostel, staff were very nice and helpfull, rooms where beautiful so as the surrondings, we had breakfast to a good price. We will absolutely recomend a stay at the hostel.

A great small hostel in a great place if you wanna save money and not sleep in switzerland. Really close to zurich and germany!

I only stayed for one night, but thoroughly enjoyed it. The hostel was a quiet and comfy place, staff was very nice and helpful, I could park my car out in the back for free, the bathroom was clean and well equipped, so I got nothing to complain about. I'd definitely stay there again when I'm in the area next time!