Hostel Fleda Reviews

Stefanikova 95/24, Brno, Czech Republic

Really nice place!

Very helpful and friendly staff! Perhaps not the cleanest but good value for what you pay.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Very freindly and helpfull

I arrived at Fleda one day before my booking and the staff managed for to get a bed, on a different bedroom so I had to move the other day, but it was great. The next day on the right bedroom I had not such a good time, the bed was horrible. It's an average hostel with nice staff.

Very well furnished with sofas and armchairs in the room. Also yeah not so cool, but really enjoyable and comfortable mattresses. The best I had in a hostel until now. Ours was walk-through room with a neighboring 4 bed room so not that much traffic but not adorable. The kitchen was a lacking a bit of equipment for cooking. Staff was really friendly. The location included a tram ride into the center, but offered free nearby parking.

Everything was ok and we like the hostel a lot. Rooms and bathroom are clean and nice, staff was welcoming and always helpfull; definitelly gonna stay here again next time we'll be in Brno. As a side node: if you have troubles falling asleep, bring earplugs, because the nearby club could (sometimes) get loud. Except from that, nothing to complain about!

• 19th Feb 2015

I really liked staying here. I got welcomed by a friendly girl and was (happily) surprised by the complete kitchen that was available. It is located out of the centre, however good to reach by tram. When I got to the adress, I wasn't sure whether I was at the right place, as I had to walk into a dark corridor, but the hostel was just inside at the left. Unfortunately I was left before a closed door for quite some time, since no-one heard the door bell. After a phonecall that was settled though.

The building is old, but they care about it: So it was clean and warm. The stuff explained me everything. There are multiple kitchens and bathrooms, adjacent to the dorm rooms, so you don't have to run acros the entire hostel to clean your teeth. I liked it.

holes in the walls so you could greet your room neighbours, extremely loud also during the night, dirty but cheap and the location was nice

Pictures at the webpage are defenitly misleading. Rooms and kitchen and toilet are old, bathroom was not clean and the toilet was not working. There are holes in the walls from renovation, doors had a big gap at the bottom and there was constantly cold because of it. Matterasses were old and you could feel the iron things.. The hostel had no common room so it is more like family retreat. The staff is nice, and location is ok.

Fleda is a bit far from the city centre if you're planning to go there by foot but it's no more than 5 minutes if you don't mind using trams. But it is the only disadvantage. Staff is excellent and very helpful indeed, showers and toilets are spotlessly clean, beds are perfectly comfortable and there is a pleasant balcony for smokers. There is a club downstairs so sometimes in the evening it can be really noisy, but it seems that they aren't partying all night and you can always use earplugs.

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Russia

never and never .ı dont likeeeeeeeeeeeee. very dirty and the showers water is too cold.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Nice hostel. Small kitchen.

This is a very characteristic hostel in the way the old building is setup. Rooms go to rooms and you are given an old time skeleton key. The staff is very sweet. It's clean but it's old and creaky. I liked it still. It's right next to a club so you can hear it at night. It's on the northside of downtown but Brno is small so it's not problem, just walk or the tram is literally right there out of the front door. I would stay here again.