Hostel Fleda Reviews

Stefanikova 95/24, Brno, Czech Republic

Hostel is above average and good value for money.

Nice and quiet hostel with lovely staff. A few hooks for towels and clothes in the room and bathroom would be nice. The location is good because there's a grocery store and a tram stop near by. Public transport in Brno is excellent.

Hostel Fleda is a nice, quiet hostel with friendly staff. The rooms are large and relatively private with not too many beds. There is a nice kitchen to prepare food in as well. When I stayed there in early June there were not many other travelers there so the hostel was quiet and relaxing. Overall, the facilities were slightly unclean and the location of the hostel wasn't that close to the city center, but it was a good value for the money and had charming balconies and common areas.

Nice hostel, nice staff, close to a park and food shops.

We stayed from Friday to Sunday on a six-bed dorm. The noise from the traffic (cars and trams) from the outside and the lack of blinds in the windows prevented me to get a good night sleep. The staff (Hana) was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to those only on a low budget. If you can afford something else do it. I would not come back myself if I could afford to pay for a place where I could sleep if I want to.

Really nice place!

Very helpful and friendly staff! Perhaps not the cleanest but good value for what you pay.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Very freindly and helpfull

I arrived at Fleda one day before my booking and the staff managed for to get a bed, on a different bedroom so I had to move the other day, but it was great. The next day on the right bedroom I had not such a good time, the bed was horrible. It's an average hostel with nice staff.

Very well furnished with sofas and armchairs in the room. Also yeah not so cool, but really enjoyable and comfortable mattresses. The best I had in a hostel until now. Ours was walk-through room with a neighboring 4 bed room so not that much traffic but not adorable. The kitchen was a lacking a bit of equipment for cooking. Staff was really friendly. The location included a tram ride into the center, but offered free nearby parking.

Everything was ok and we like the hostel a lot. Rooms and bathroom are clean and nice, staff was welcoming and always helpfull; definitelly gonna stay here again next time we'll be in Brno. As a side node: if you have troubles falling asleep, bring earplugs, because the nearby club could (sometimes) get loud. Except from that, nothing to complain about!

• 19th Feb 2015

I really liked staying here. I got welcomed by a friendly girl and was (happily) surprised by the complete kitchen that was available. It is located out of the centre, however good to reach by tram. When I got to the adress, I wasn't sure whether I was at the right place, as I had to walk into a dark corridor, but the hostel was just inside at the left. Unfortunately I was left before a closed door for quite some time, since no-one heard the door bell. After a phonecall that was settled though.