Hostel Fleda Reviews

Stefanikova 95/24, Brno, Czech Republic

All in all the Hostel was very good, especially the lockers. The kitchen could need some more equipment, like sharp knives. Even though the hostel is a bit outside of town you can reach everything by foot.

I'm stayed 2 nights Very good stuff and clean the bed

Could have been cleaner. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Forget about trying to sleep on weekends as there is a night club attached to the building

Excellent staff, funny and super helpful! Met very nice people here too! It takes 15-20 mins for walking to the centre.

A rather big hostel not far from the center (tram 1 and 6), has a very good bar underneath. Staff is cool and helpful, dorms are large, lockers under the bed, big kitchen with a table where you can hang out with fellow travelers. Toilets and showers are clean and working properly.

Quite close to the city centre (15 minutes on foot), clean , very nice staff!

Fleda is a cozy place to rest your head for a few nights, or maybe more, like a few of the guests I met. In its age, the building has character and charm. Fleda does not spoil her guests with spacious common rooms or a full-equiped, but guest make do happily in the company of fellow travellers in this off-the-beaten-track city. Enjoy your stay!

I liked this hostel. Nice kitchen and showers. Only one toilet for three different rooms but it was never an issue. We didn't know until we checked in that it was a party hostel but people were (fairly) considerate and it quieted down around midnight. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I rated the place as very secure as we were given two sets of keys but one night a random guy crashed in our room without a reservation as reception was closed which made us uncomfortable.

staff were very nice and welcoming. lockers and locks were provided to store bags in. good location not too far from the city centre. easily accessible by tram or walking. hostel did seem a bit dirty and the shower leaked which was quite gross but for what youre paying its pretty decent. as someone travelling on a budget i would come back only if the shower got fixed.

lovely, helpful staff. rooms are comfortable and well equipped, communal areas areare good and clean. unfortunately the through-the-night trams ran right under our windowwindow which had to be open because there,'s no A.C. Worst night's sleep of our trip.

Rly nice place. Nice and helpfull staff, clean and big rooms. its quite far away from center but its only like 5 mins away by tram. Showers were not so clean either.

Massive rooms, nice chilled atmosphere. Friendly staff.

I really enjoyed my time at Hostel Fleda. I booked 4 nights and extended my stay by 2 nights. The staff were extremely friendly, the other guests were lovely. Not a party hostel, but people still up for a drink. Large secure lockers, multiple well-stocked kitchens, showers and toilets. A few lights were out, only one hob in the main kitchen worked, and one of the showers stopped producing hot water. Wifi cut out regularly. Location okay, near a Lidl but 30 mins walk to town.

Hostel is above average and good value for money.

Nice and quiet hostel with lovely staff. A few hooks for towels and clothes in the room and bathroom would be nice. The location is good because there's a grocery store and a tram stop near by. Public transport in Brno is excellent.

Hostel Fleda is a nice, quiet hostel with friendly staff. The rooms are large and relatively private with not too many beds. There is a nice kitchen to prepare food in as well. When I stayed there in early June there were not many other travelers there so the hostel was quiet and relaxing. Overall, the facilities were slightly unclean and the location of the hostel wasn't that close to the city center, but it was a good value for the money and had charming balconies and common areas.

Nice hostel, nice staff, close to a park and food shops.

We stayed from Friday to Sunday on a six-bed dorm. The noise from the traffic (cars and trams) from the outside and the lack of blinds in the windows prevented me to get a good night sleep. The staff (Hana) was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to those only on a low budget. If you can afford something else do it. I would not come back myself if I could afford to pay for a place where I could sleep if I want to.