Hostel Fleda Reviews

Stefanikova 95/24, Brno, Czech Republic

The hostel was easy to get to. The staff were really helpful after I lost my wallet calling the bus company for me. The kitchen was just a microwave and hot plate. The bathrooms could've used some love.

Very nice! Clean, comfortable, spacious and friendly!

Staff are very friendly, they can use very good English, helpful also.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

A Little Out Of Town, But Walkable Or A quick Tram. The Beds Were Uncomfortable And It Was Loud Til 5Am From The Bar Downstairs. The Staff Was Friendly And It Was Clean.

This place was great. Brno is underrated. Worth making a trip

We had a nightmare booking this hostel. The manager eventually sorted it out, but there were a lot of problems and it took 4 days. We ended up in another hostel that hadn't opened yet, so we were all alone and couldn't meet anyone. There was no cooking facilities in our kitchen and the kettle was unusable from all the calcium buildup. The door handles were all falling off and one of the showers didn't drain. Hopefully, they sort all this out before they actually open.

I liked my stay at Fleda and would recommend it. The hostel was clean, nicely furnished and equipped, the staff was very helpful and connection to other parts of the city is very well, the tram and bus stops are very close. I did not experience any difficulty with noise from the club, on the contrary, it was pleasant to visit it with a reduction they give to the hostel guests ;)