Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

Great hostel - staff were very friendly, they really helped out with what to do and made for a great stay. It was in a great location and really nice and clean. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Sarajevo

My friend recommend me this hostel like the best one in Sarajevo. No doubt, Franz Ferdinand is fantastic place, clean, spacious, new facilities, friendly and knowledgeable staff . If you travel alone you will meet many travelers. Great experience!!!

• 15th May 2015

Best place! It rocks. So cool team, so funky design, so special. Location is perfect, beds so so so comfortable. Bunks gives you privacy. I made so many friendships with the staff, owners, other guests (and there are many). Free breakfast and free rakia shots such a good surprise. Even saw private rooms, so cosy and nice, with private bathrooms. Thank you guys for everything.

Awesome Hostel, Awesome Staff, Awesome Location, Awesome City. If I had to describe Hostel Franz Ferdinand in one word I think it would be.......Awesome!!

The Franz Ferdinand/WW1 theme of the decor is certainly unique. Chill place in the best location possible. Shout-out to Sedad for the rakija shot and the interesting conversation.

Small and lovely hostel perfectly located in the heart of Sarajevo. Friendly und helpful staff, very clean rooms. Nice breakfast with omelette and freshly squeezed orange juice. Thannks for that wonderful stay!

The best place to stay in Sarajevo! Great staff, perfect location, breakfast included in fee, free tea and coffe.

A brilliant hostel in central Sarajevo. Friendly staff, a delicious breakfast, and pleasant ambience. What else could you want?

I enjoyed my stay and I would recommend it to everyone. I like breakfast, design of the rooms, and amazing this is staff here. Soo perfect.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Austria

More than words. The coolest the warmest the sweetest the cleanest. Love Franz Ferdinand Hostel.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

Great hostel, great location.

Very convenient, in the heart of the old city near the Roman Catholic Cathedral. Our room was small but clean and had everything we needed including a private bathroom.

Rooms are great and clean, really comfortable beds. Staff was extremely helpful, they had answer to everything. Breakfast was hotel-like

• 16th Apr 2015

Everything was perfect. Starting from the staff, to the cleanliness and facilities. I enjoyed my stay and I highly recommend it.

• 16th Apr 2015

All included. Nice breakfast, maps, towel, nice sheets, cleaning. Great location, perfect and very helpful staff.

• 10th Apr 2015

This hostel was great except the rooms are very small and it feels very cramped. There is not much room to set your stuff and everyone is in everyone's business. I don't know if that was just the 6 person room though. My group also arrived late and the staff didn't tell us anything about the hostel or about where anything was etc it may have been that we checked in at 10pm but since they have staff on duty for 24 hours we figured they could have still told us the basics.

Room was a little small (twin private ensuite), but well equipped, with a lively atmosphere. Within walking distance to most of Sarajevo's attractions. Good place for a few nights' stay.

I loved that hostel - perfect staff and location, really nice rooms and clean modern bathrooms :) I arrived at 6am due to travelling during the night and e-mailed them in advance whether I can come crash on the lounge area and they were cool with that. Even gave me free breakfast the morning before my actual breakfast :D The staff was also very helpful with transport recommendations for the next part of my trip. I met some really cool people there also :)

Good price. Fantastic location. Clean, comfortable rooms and beds. Cool staff and atmosphere. Loved the breakfast too.

• 5th Apr 2015

Everything was totally perfect, have no complaints. Staff is amazing, always helpful, beds are comfortable, super clean hostel, great showers, and also their tours are amazing. Definitely recommend it to everyone!

• 3rd Apr 2015