Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

Probably best hostel I ever stayed. Breakfast is amazin, there is a nice lady that prepares everything you want..simply amazing. My room was so cleaaaan, they keep everything neat here, best one ever. Big greetings to all the staff that works there. See you again!

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Best hostel I've ever been so far. If you are frequent traveler and you are in Sarajevo you have to stay in Franz Ferdinand hostel, at least for one night. They have excellent facilities, comfort beds and great breakfast. Also unique design and hostel concept, must see! All in all staff make you fell like you are one of them.I never felt alone,great atmosphere. Location is central. Loved it!

• 18th Feb 2015

Dear guest, Thank you very much and hope to see you soon. Regards FFH Team

Very friendly people, nice and warm. Great location, central. Room was clean, cleaning ladies also nice and free breakfast rocks. Thank you.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Dear guest, Thank you for your kind words. See you soon FFH Team

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at and I have stayed at a lot of hostels in Europe and Asia. It is centrally located and full of great people also clean and the atmosphere is super warm and inviting. There's a comfort bed and the shower always has hot water (which is something I often find lacking in other hostels). I was also surprised at how clean the bathrooms were. I feel like someone was always cleaning it, which is nice. The staff was always there and always helpful at

• 17th Feb 2015

Most comfortable beds and helpful, knowledgeable staff of any hostel I've stayed at! The duvets were glorious. I really appreciated the endless specific suggestions about bars, Bosnian food, bookstores and activities that Nirela (?) helped us with. I'll be back!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your praise, we will keep working hard to maintain or elevate our services. Regards FFH Team

vey nice interior design from which one can learn a lot of interesting things about WW1

Dear Guest, Thank you very much, theme of the hostel is what makes it unique! Regards FFH Team

Great place to get a good night's sleep and also meet people. Highly recommended.

The best. This is what I was looking for. Awesome location in a peaceful street. Good prices, free breakfast with egges, milk, cereal. Staff alwazs ready to help even if they have to put extra effort. Sarajevans are people like no other for sure.

This is the best hostel in Sarajevo for sure! Room was comfortable and clean, staff were excellent - so friendly and helpful. Kitchen and common room facilities were great and there was just a nice atmosphere in the place. If you are solo traveler you will find company here, atmosphere and the concept of hostel doing that for you. Great, great place !!!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your kind words. We do our best. Regards FFH Team

This hostel is in a great location, right in the old town. That's the best thing. The staff are pretty friendly and helpful too. Otherwise it's a bit cramped, the bathrooms could be cleaner and the breakfast is really basic (but it's free). If you can afford it, I'd recommend opting for a private room here - they're upstairs where it's quieter, more spacious, and have their own kitchen.

Coming back in the summer time. It was a great experience. Fab hostel and people! They put so much effort to make you feel good. It is very clean on the perfect spot. Love the atmosphere, food and the city ingeneral.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much and see you again :) FFH Team

The hostel is amazing, the staff is the best. I really enjoyed my stay there and for sure I will go back.

• 1st Feb 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you very much, see you again! FFH Team

Easily one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. It's very clean, modern, great facilities and very comfortable. The beds and sheets are clean and comfy, showers are great and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Beyond that, the location is very central and right off the tran so it's easy to get there. You would have to hate yourself to not stay here.

Great hostel and great atmosphere. Staff was really nice and helpful too!

It is nice hostel with cool theme. The staff was nice, but a bit distant. They provide eggs and bread for us to cook anyway we want in the morning. hostel plan couple events every day and night.

Just perfect. People first of all. Extremly clean, comfortable and central. Best.

• 7th Jan 2015

I love Sarajevo and this wondrful hostel. Location perfect, staff too.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Croatia

Best hostel in Bosnia!

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Common area is nice decorated, breakfast is good, every corner is clean and the most important thing for me is 24h pleasant atmosphere....like at home :))

When in Sarajevo you should not miss this place. Very friendly, comfortable, clean and in the citz centre. Recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3