Hostel Franz Ferdinand

Superb 662 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 662 Total Reviews

20th Apr 2017

Although my time in Sarajevo was short, I had a very pleasant experience and stay at this hostel. The staff was super friendly and accommodating, helping me with suggestions with things to do in a short period and this place was a great way to meet new people who were also traveling around the Balkans. Everything was clean, breakfast was great, and almost all the important sites are within a 10-15 minute walk. I do not have one complaint about this hostel! If you come to Sarajevo, stay here!

Thank you for such a lovely review. We appreciate it, we are glad you had a nice time at our hostel and in Sarajevo. Next time your stay must be longer :) Greetings from Sarajevo, FFH Team

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

I think is one of the best hostels I've been so far. Staff is incredible, specialy Hairo and Kaza were very kind and helpful. Fantastic location, breakfast that include eggs, very clean and cute rooms, you can rent a bike, ... It's a great place to stay.

• Anguilla, Couple, 31-40
26th Mar 2017

Very friendly staff and an amazing location! We could just recommend it! Awesome!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
18th Feb 2017

Perfect hostel with everything you need. Great location and very helpful staff. The atmosphere was lacking, but that was due to low season, but there's a kitchen/common room that facilitates social gatherings.

Thank you for such a great review. We are trying to improve on our atmosphere during the low season. We are waiting for you in July :) all the best, FFH Team

• Germany, Male, 31-40
15th Feb 2017

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Definitely recommend!

9th Feb 2017

GREAT PLACE

Hey, Thanks for your good review! :) All the best, FFH Team

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

I don't know how to review this hostel. But we've been in this hostel for 7 nights and I am totally satisfied with this hostel. All the staffs are very friendly, Haira, Minela, Amila, Adnan makes us feel like at home. Because we love sarajevo so much, staying in the hostel made us love bosnia even more. I hope I'll come back because the place is very beautiful with a very nice people. I hope that I'll make it to Sarajevo again one day and franz Ferdinand hostel will be my choice again.

Hey guys! It was truly a pleasure to meet you guys. We are very glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We wish you both nothing but the best. Safe travels and hope to see you guys one day again! Love from FFH Team

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Incredible hostel with easily the best beds I've had my whole euro trip! Staff are friendly and are always there to help you out. Location is just a short walk from old town and city centre! Would recommend :)

Dear guest, Thank you for your kind words! We agree the beds are sooo comfy!! :) Take care and safe travels! FFH Team

4th Feb 2017

Loved my stay! Friendly staff, very clean bedrooms and plenty of tips on what to do in Bosnia. Minela is super nice and helpful.

Hey! Thanks for the great review. We're glad you had a good stay with us! Minela thanks you as well. Love from Sarajevo, FFH Team :)

30th Jan 2017

It was great location. Staff very friendly also room is it was clean it has historical and modern decoration

Dear guest, Thank you for your kind words, that's exactly what our hostel is. We wish you all the best, safe travels :) FFH Team