Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

One of the best hostel I have ever been. Spacious rooms with highly comfortable beds and big and clean toilets. Very equipped kitchen and very nice atmosphere, also thanks to a very welcoming and helpful staff. The only bad point may be the poor breakfast.

Nice place to stay in Sarajevo, straight in the center of the old town!! Everything is clean and functional, many showers and bathrooms, plenty of hot water and confortable beds!!! And the staff is great!

The interior design looks great, everything is still new. Nice staff. The lockers in the dorm were annoying, basically had to climb over another bed to get to my stuff. No major problems though.

Best place I have ever stay! My visit of Sarajevo was short and unlucky when my waller was stolen minutes later I arrived to the city. The staff at Franz Ferdinand was great, they help a lot and I couldt be more thankful to them. Definatly the bets place to stay in town, perfectly located, helpful staff, excellent facilities!!! I loved it!!

the best place to start your visit in Sarajevo!! few steps from the main street!! few more steps to small streets when you can find small pubs with local drinks always full of people!!! ;) rooms are clean, good organized /just that our room was very small with 6 beds-so there was not enougt place for ours luggages/ - but even that, i will stay there for sure next time!! ;D there's place in the kitchen /fully equipped/ when you can just chill and meet great people from all around the world!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Nice hostel with great staff. Central location in the city center.

definatly a nice new hostel, good breakfast and easy to organise day trips from here, rooms are really small!

Very nice hostel. I like people working there. Location is the best and it is very clean.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Firstly, this is a nice, clean, cool hostel. However, when we arrived, they'd lost our reservation. They wanted rid of us asap and we had to press them hard to find a solution. The solution involved us changing rooms three times in the four nights we slept there. The staff were nice to us but one day the 'manager' was on duty and made us check out at 11 and only let us in a room at two. She gave us the explanation that "this happens" which left us with a bitter taste about our choice of hostel.

Definetly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The best possible location, close to old town, to museums, bars and restaurants. Everything in walking distance. Very clean rooms, bathrooms and common area. There is a free breakfast, all you can eat. Amazing! Staff was very nice and friendly. Especially Sedad, Nirela and Amila, always there to help you with big smile on face.

Really good hostel. Great value for money. It is situated in the centre. Very kind and smart staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. Free breakfast is pretty good for hostels. They also make free dinners, rakia nights, etc.

• 5th Aug 2014

I would easily recommend Franz Ferdinand hostel. Clean, very well located, nice staff and all the facilities you need.

Excellent place, very welcoming staff. Good stay, good city, and good sleep in their comfortamble beds. Breakfast is included and there are amazing tours. Bravo!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

A nice clean and modern hostel in an excellent location? The main issue was the common areas all seemed to be too small. It always felt time we were pushing past people to get anywhere, especially in the reception. Our double private room was also very small. The hostel offer a "siege of Sarajevo" tour , it may be a bit expensive, but it's very worthwhile.

The hostel is great but there needs to be more sinks really

• 2nd Aug 2014

One of the few hostels across Europe that have history inside. In addition to its great location, hygienic environment and high security , Hostel Franz Ferdinand really deserves the word "boutique" by being dedicated to the death of Franz Ferdinand with photos and milestones of the World War I everywhere. Final few words for city itself: Loved your burek, cevapi, coffee and deeply impressed by Srebrenica Exhibition !

Loved this place! Fun staff and awesome facilities! Great location, right in the middle of the main square where all the pubs and cafes are. Rooms are fantastic, very comfortable beds. Common areas are great, with properly equipped kitchens. Wifi works well throughout the entire building. Well laid out bathrooms, with plenty of showers & hot water. Great wall art too, with fascinating stories and random facts about the war and dates of events..

A new, really clean and wonderful hostel.

Great hostel. Such a good team working there, they were very polite and helpful. It is in the centre of Sarajevo, very unique and clean. I even had a breakfast included in the price. Good showers for a hostel, clean wc and nice soft linen. They made me coffee free and offer free shot of domestic 20 years old rakia. So nice people and place.

• 30th Jul 2014

Cool hostel with a great location. The staff was helpful, but I didn't get a single smile from the staff...anyway, I would still recommend to stay at this hostel, it's good value for your money

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4