Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

This is a Great Hostel in a great location in the heart of Sarajevo. My room and the rest of the Hostel were spotless and Clean and the facilities were everything you would need from a hostel of this size. The staff here were amazing and very friendly. They would do anything to help out their guests. I was also lucky enough to be staying on the hostels 1st Anniversary when the hostel threw a party and there hospitality was amazing. They kept my glass full of red wine all night!! One of the best!

Such a loveley place in the centre of Sarajevo. I felt so welcome, like home. It is so unique, very clean with great facilities. Stayed in a dorm with comfortable beds and soft linen and big lockers. Staff is so funny and warm. Love this place. Different and better than many others.

• 24th Sep 2014

Excellent accommodation. It is on the bes location you can imagine. Inside it tells cool story and it is very nice decorated. Cool and nice people working there, very comfortable. Price includes suitable breakfast, enough for hostel servoice. Great wifi and big, beautiful beds.

• 24th Sep 2014

Location, people, the room, everything was great! These guys put a lot of effort to host you! I recommend!

• Denmark

Good location. for the rest average. Maybe a dream comes true for you if you always wanted to sleep at IKEA.

super cool hostel, nice bedrooms, great breakfast,

Overall I enjoyed my time in this hostel. Unfortunately the guys at the reception couldn't five us precise information about what's going on in the city, where we can get good food or where and when the free walking tour starts. Beside of that the staff was very friendly. We were bitten by many mosquitoes and maybe by bed bugs during the night. As we presented the staff one of the bugs the reaction was great and they were sorry. We loved the common room and the clean beds, showers and toilets.

Great hostel in every way. The pod beds are pretty cool (although the top bunk is pretty high haha). The breakfast leaves a little to be desired but when you're paying next to nothing to stay in a clean place in an excellent location, beggars can't be choosers. I love Sarajevo and when I come back, I will more than likely stay here again.

The best thing this hostel has is Danijel! It's also near to the clubs and rail and bus station. Clean and safe!

Amazing hostel with friendly staff but the rooms were really small for 6people and due to lack of air conditioning in the rooms you may have hard times sleeping in the nights. Other than that it was a nice and clean hostel. Another problem was although they mentioned we can pay with credit card they said there had been a problem for a while and we should pay cash. I think they should inform the guest prior to their stay about this issue.

This hostel is new and clean. The staff are great and I really enjoyed having rajkia and a chat. I loved my stay at sarajevo. This hostel is right in the old town. Thank you guys

This hostel definitely sets the bar! Everything was fantastic--the staff are friendly, the atmosphere is second-to-none, and the location is ideal. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Sarajevo! I have made friends for life among both the staff and other guests. Will recommend to everyone!

The staff is very helpful and nice and the location is perfect!

• 28th Aug 2014

Good hostel, clean, comfy beds, free breakfast, helpful staff and a central location. Only issues I found were, Common room/kitchen bit small, can become quite crowded during the morning Franz Ferdinand room doesn't have a lot of space for packing/unpacking! Extra toilet would be good, sometimes had to wait! The Rooms don't get locked, only get keys for lockers, main door controlled by staff. Noise from street and hostel reception can make it difficult to sleep, bring earplugs!

One of the best hostel I have ever been. Spacious rooms with highly comfortable beds and big and clean toilets. Very equipped kitchen and very nice atmosphere, also thanks to a very welcoming and helpful staff. The only bad point may be the poor breakfast.

Nice place to stay in Sarajevo, straight in the center of the old town!! Everything is clean and functional, many showers and bathrooms, plenty of hot water and confortable beds!!! And the staff is great!

The interior design looks great, everything is still new. Nice staff. The lockers in the dorm were annoying, basically had to climb over another bed to get to my stuff. No major problems though.

Best place I have ever stay! My visit of Sarajevo was short and unlucky when my waller was stolen minutes later I arrived to the city. The staff at Franz Ferdinand was great, they help a lot and I couldt be more thankful to them. Definatly the bets place to stay in town, perfectly located, helpful staff, excellent facilities!!! I loved it!!

the best place to start your visit in Sarajevo!! few steps from the main street!! few more steps to small streets when you can find small pubs with local drinks always full of people!!! ;) rooms are clean, good organized /just that our room was very small with 6 beds-so there was not enougt place for ours luggages/ - but even that, i will stay there for sure next time!! ;D there's place in the kitchen /fully equipped/ when you can just chill and meet great people from all around the world!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Nice hostel with great staff. Central location in the city center.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4