Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

We had a great stay in Sarajevo! The hostel is in the prime location...close to shops, restaurants and the bazaar. My only complaint would be that the dorm rooms were very tight for 4 people...there was definitely some shifting around so that people could walk by eachother and get ready in the mornings and for bed in the evenings. The hostel is very clean! I would suggest booking both the walking tour of the city and the Under the Seige tour. Both were excellent!

Such an incredible experience! The location of this hostel is perfect. A minute walking distance to everything you need. Plenty of services, clean bathrooms, not noisy, the staff are loads of help, breakfast is enough to keep you happy from morning till some perfect bosnian dinner everywhere around! Wish i could stay some more!

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Best stay so far! I wish there are more places like this one all around. One of the loveliest hostel I have seen and visited. Keep up like that, guys! Sweet!

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Best hostel in the Balkans! Super inexpensive and so nice. Clean, staff was great and helpful. Had a great time in Sarajevo- no complaints at all

Everything about this place is great. Security is excellent: you need to be buzzed in, and lockers are huge. The location can't get any better. I loved my time here and wouldn't hesitate to stay again!

Very nice, very clean and great location. A good option to have some privacy even in dorms.

Perfect place situated in the heart of Sarajevo. Staff made my stay so special. I have never seen such a clean hostel, so nice designed and people putting so much effort to stisfie their guests. Unlike many other hostels everything is for free, linen and towels hotel standard. Reception is available 24 / 7. Honestly sometimes they are too nice to some guests.

• 11th Jul 2014

Loved this hostel, it was my favourite of the trip. Shout out to the receptionist who woke up at 3am to take us to the airport so we didn't have to get a cab - was much appreciated! Really homely, albeit the room we stayed in was quite small - got cabin fever after a while!

Great hostel! Modern beds and great showers. WIFI everywhere.

we only stayed for a night, as we didn`t have more time for sarajevo. the hostel was very nice, clean and the staff was very friendly. when we arrived there were even 5 people welcoming us. It was a bit confusing who we should talk to, because everybody gave us answers, questions and directions - maybe a bit too much. But thats just a little thing, so all good!thx

The best hostel ever. It so cool place, clean and best located. They do fantastic tours to Mostar and Under the siege. Staff was so helpful and nice. They even make free dinners for all guests which I really enjoyed.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

The best experience I've had in staying hostels, staffs are geniune and helpful, especially Maja! =) Franz Ferdinand also provide an excellent environment for guests to hang around and social. Highly recommend to those who would like to spend some days in Sarajevo!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great place!

Very friendly staff, situated right in the center of the old town.

wonderful new house. really creative and fun interiour. all about 1914. the staff was helpful and welcomjng. our floor was clean. we stayed in a four bed doorm. it was small but with just enough space for everybody. beds were huge, and the bathroom was a nice one. breakfast was nothing big but ok.

This is a vrey good hostel. Staff is way nicer than you can expect. They are very helpful, always smiling. I asked so many questions and they never made me feel like I was asking too much. Beds are very comfortable, lockers are big enough, there is good wi-fi and location is perfect to get anywhere on foot. Perfect place to stay.

Everything was great! The only thing was that the rooms are a little bit small, but the extremely comfortable beds more than made up for it. Everyone was super nice and helpful too. Will definitely recommend.

one of the best hostels I have ever stayed

I have absolutely no bad words for this hostel, not even neutral comments. Everything about here was awesome. If you are in Sarajevo, here should definitely be the place you stay. One of the best i have seen around Europe :)

Great wifi in room. Nice kitchen. Locks on doors and lockers. Bunk beds are the cubby kind with your own outlet and light. Pretty much everything you'd want from a modern hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3