Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

Great hostel, great location.

Rooms are great and clean, really comfortable beds. Staff was extremely helpful, they had answer to everything. Breakfast was hotel-like

• 16th Apr 2015

Everything was perfect. Starting from the staff, to the cleanliness and facilities. I enjoyed my stay and I highly recommend it.

• 16th Apr 2015

All included. Nice breakfast, maps, towel, nice sheets, cleaning. Great location, perfect and very helpful staff.

• 10th Apr 2015

This hostel was great except the rooms are very small and it feels very cramped. There is not much room to set your stuff and everyone is in everyone's business. I don't know if that was just the 6 person room though. My group also arrived late and the staff didn't tell us anything about the hostel or about where anything was etc it may have been that we checked in at 10pm but since they have staff on duty for 24 hours we figured they could have still told us the basics.

Room was a little small (twin private ensuite), but well equipped, with a lively atmosphere. Within walking distance to most of Sarajevo's attractions. Good place for a few nights' stay.

I loved that hostel - perfect staff and location, really nice rooms and clean modern bathrooms :) I arrived at 6am due to travelling during the night and e-mailed them in advance whether I can come crash on the lounge area and they were cool with that. Even gave me free breakfast the morning before my actual breakfast :D The staff was also very helpful with transport recommendations for the next part of my trip. I met some really cool people there also :)

Good price. Fantastic location. Clean, comfortable rooms and beds. Cool staff and atmosphere. Loved the breakfast too.

• 5th Apr 2015

Everything was totally perfect, have no complaints. Staff is amazing, always helpful, beds are comfortable, super clean hostel, great showers, and also their tours are amazing. Definitely recommend it to everyone!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Dear James, Thank you very much for your kind words. See you again. FFH Team

all the best. super position. super staff, greta rooms and hospitality.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Dear Caroline, Thank you very much for your nice words. See you again. FFH Team

The best hostel I have ever stayed in

Enjoyed my stay here in Sarajevo; helpful staff and great location. Met other cool travelers and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay again!

My confirmed booking was for 2 days, but they could offer only for one day, as the 2nd day was full. they had apparently sent out an email, which I unfortunately didn't receive so had to make last minute plans to find another hostel and glad I found a fantastic one just next door Hostel Inn Luxury which I liked very much and better than Hostel Franz Ferdinand. To compensate for the one night non-availability Hostel Franz Ferdinand offered 20% discount for the 1 night I stayed - not bad!

Dear Venkatesh, Sorry for your experience, for some reason we didn't have availability but still you were able to book the hostel. We have sent you a mail and told you about this but apparently you didn't read it. Our staff offered you great hostel for great price for your 2nd night just so you didn't had to do anything. And at he end we offered you a discount which was pretty sweet. Regards, FFH Team

Common room(with a kitchen)is not big and seperated. Goood breakfast, bed, hot water, super modern and clean. Staffs co nsistently tried to make me book a hostel in another city which made me think that there is commission for them. 1층과 2층이 분리되어있고 2층 주방은 작습니다- 시설이 완전 새 것이고 정말 깨끗하고 뜨거운 물 잘 나오고 위치도 좋아요' 조식도 좋았습니다. 스텝은 자꾸 다른 도시 호스텔 예약을 권유해서 그 점이 조금 거슬렸지만 나쁘지는 않았습니다. 믹스룸인데 화장실이 반투명인 점...

clean, good localisation and good staff!

Probably best hostel I ever stayed. Breakfast is amazin, there is a nice lady that prepares everything you want..simply amazing. My room was so cleaaaan, they keep everything neat here, best one ever. Big greetings to all the staff that works there. See you again!

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Best hostel I've ever been so far. If you are frequent traveler and you are in Sarajevo you have to stay in Franz Ferdinand hostel, at least for one night. They have excellent facilities, comfort beds and great breakfast. Also unique design and hostel concept, must see! All in all staff make you fell like you are one of them.I never felt alone,great atmosphere. Location is central. Loved it!

• 18th Feb 2015

Dear guest, Thank you very much and hope to see you soon. Regards FFH Team

Very friendly people, nice and warm. Great location, central. Room was clean, cleaning ladies also nice and free breakfast rocks. Thank you.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Dear guest, Thank you for your kind words. See you soon FFH Team

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at and I have stayed at a lot of hostels in Europe and Asia. It is centrally located and full of great people also clean and the atmosphere is super warm and inviting. There's a comfort bed and the shower always has hot water (which is something I often find lacking in other hostels). I was also surprised at how clean the bathrooms were. I feel like someone was always cleaning it, which is nice. The staff was always there and always helpful at

• 17th Feb 2015

Thank you so much for your nice words. See you soon! Regards FFH Team

Most comfortable beds and helpful, knowledgeable staff of any hostel I've stayed at! The duvets were glorious. I really appreciated the endless specific suggestions about bars, Bosnian food, bookstores and activities that Nirela (?) helped us with. I'll be back!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your praise, we will keep working hard to maintain or elevate our services. Regards FFH Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3