Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

Enjoyed my stay here in Sarajevo; helpful staff and great location. Met other cool travelers and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay again!

My confirmed booking was for 2 days, but they could offer only for one day, as the 2nd day was full. they had apparently sent out an email, which I unfortunately didn't receive so had to make last minute plans to find another hostel and glad I found a fantastic one just next door Hostel Inn Luxury which I liked very much and better than Hostel Franz Ferdinand. To compensate for the one night non-availability Hostel Franz Ferdinand offered 20% discount for the 1 night I stayed - not bad!

Dear Venkatesh, Sorry for your experience, for some reason we didn't have availability but still you were able to book the hostel. We have sent you a mail and told you about this but apparently you didn't read it. Our staff offered you great hostel for great price for your 2nd night just so you didn't had to do anything. And at he end we offered you a discount which was pretty sweet. Regards, FFH Team

Common room(with a kitchen)is not big and seperated. Goood breakfast, bed, hot water, super modern and clean. Staffs co nsistently tried to make me book a hostel in another city which made me think that there is commission for them. 1층과 2층이 분리되어있고 2층 주방은 작습니다- 시설이 완전 새 것이고 정말 깨끗하고 뜨거운 물 잘 나오고 위치도 좋아요' 조식도 좋았습니다. 스텝은 자꾸 다른 도시 호스텔 예약을 권유해서 그 점이 조금 거슬렸지만 나쁘지는 않았습니다. 믹스룸인데 화장실이 반투명인 점...

clean, good localisation and good staff!

Probably best hostel I ever stayed. Breakfast is amazin, there is a nice lady that prepares everything you want..simply amazing. My room was so cleaaaan, they keep everything neat here, best one ever. Big greetings to all the staff that works there. See you again!

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Best hostel I've ever been so far. If you are frequent traveler and you are in Sarajevo you have to stay in Franz Ferdinand hostel, at least for one night. They have excellent facilities, comfort beds and great breakfast. Also unique design and hostel concept, must see! All in all staff make you fell like you are one of them.I never felt alone,great atmosphere. Location is central. Loved it!

• 18th Feb 2015

Dear guest, Thank you very much and hope to see you soon. Regards FFH Team

Very friendly people, nice and warm. Great location, central. Room was clean, cleaning ladies also nice and free breakfast rocks. Thank you.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Dear guest, Thank you for your kind words. See you soon FFH Team

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at and I have stayed at a lot of hostels in Europe and Asia. It is centrally located and full of great people also clean and the atmosphere is super warm and inviting. There's a comfort bed and the shower always has hot water (which is something I often find lacking in other hostels). I was also surprised at how clean the bathrooms were. I feel like someone was always cleaning it, which is nice. The staff was always there and always helpful at

• 17th Feb 2015

Thank you so much for your nice words. See you soon! Regards FFH Team

Most comfortable beds and helpful, knowledgeable staff of any hostel I've stayed at! The duvets were glorious. I really appreciated the endless specific suggestions about bars, Bosnian food, bookstores and activities that Nirela (?) helped us with. I'll be back!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your praise, we will keep working hard to maintain or elevate our services. Regards FFH Team

vey nice interior design from which one can learn a lot of interesting things about WW1

Dear Guest, Thank you very much, theme of the hostel is what makes it unique! Regards FFH Team

Great place to get a good night's sleep and also meet people. Highly recommended.

The best. This is what I was looking for. Awesome location in a peaceful street. Good prices, free breakfast with egges, milk, cereal. Staff alwazs ready to help even if they have to put extra effort. Sarajevans are people like no other for sure.

This is the best hostel in Sarajevo for sure! Room was comfortable and clean, staff were excellent - so friendly and helpful. Kitchen and common room facilities were great and there was just a nice atmosphere in the place. If you are solo traveler you will find company here, atmosphere and the concept of hostel doing that for you. Great, great place !!!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your kind words. We do our best. Regards FFH Team

This hostel is in a great location, right in the old town. That's the best thing. The staff are pretty friendly and helpful too. Otherwise it's a bit cramped, the bathrooms could be cleaner and the breakfast is really basic (but it's free). If you can afford it, I'd recommend opting for a private room here - they're upstairs where it's quieter, more spacious, and have their own kitchen.

Coming back in the summer time. It was a great experience. Fab hostel and people! They put so much effort to make you feel good. It is very clean on the perfect spot. Love the atmosphere, food and the city ingeneral.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much and see you again :) FFH Team

The hostel is amazing, the staff is the best. I really enjoyed my stay there and for sure I will go back.

• 1st Feb 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you very much, see you again! FFH Team

Easily one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. It's very clean, modern, great facilities and very comfortable. The beds and sheets are clean and comfy, showers are great and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Beyond that, the location is very central and right off the tran so it's easy to get there. You would have to hate yourself to not stay here.

Great hostel and great atmosphere. Staff was really nice and helpful too!

It is nice hostel with cool theme. The staff was nice, but a bit distant. They provide eggs and bread for us to cook anyway we want in the morning. hostel plan couple events every day and night.

Just perfect. People first of all. Extremly clean, comfortable and central. Best.

• 7th Jan 2015