Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The common area is great, cool atmosphere. I met a lot of nice people. The rooms are good and the bathrooms were always clean. Best location you can get. All the staff is super friendly and helpful. Strongly recommended!

Excellent location right in the old town. The rooms were cozy with lockers and individual reading lamps and individual power outlets as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was a really cool place and I will be coming back when I travel to Sarajevo next summer! My only regret was that I only spent one night in Sarajevo. The city is wonderful and Franz Ferdinand hostel contributed to an overall excellent visit!

location, lovely staff

Very helpful staff, room all new and clean, great central location. .

We had a great stay here and it was in the best location. The rooms are a little cramped but the facilities are clean and new.

Great hostel for anyone staying in Sarajevo. If only they were all like this. The dorm bed areas were like separate pods with individual lights and power sockets for each person. Also big lockers and modern bathrooms. Staff were really helpful. Got in at 10pm and was hungry. So they told me where to eat and what to have. Just what I needed at such a late time of night. Thanks team.

Great hostel - staff were very friendly, they really helped out with what to do and made for a great stay. It was in a great location and really nice and clean. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Sarajevo

Amazing place, great location!! Great staff! Sedad, from the staff was great host, took us to party and show local night. Totally recommended!

Well located and great staff! The common area/kitchen always had some kind of conversation going.

Great staff, good beds which really give you some feeling of privacy, good breakfast and nice common area. The place is really clean and the Franz Ferdinand theme is really nice. I will definitely come back here!

good location and great value for $, very friendly staff with 24 hr service, always there to assist you

I had a great stay at FFH; rooms/bathrooms/security/staff are all great. There was a small mixup with rooms, where things got double booked, but they quickly resolved the issue and everyone came away happy! They could no have handled the situation any better. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it for my friends to stay.

I stayed 4 nights at Sarajevo and enjoyed every night. The hostel was very social with a wide mix of interesting people to meet. The staff are very helpful and the breakfast is nice. The staff can help arrange tours. I recommend the Siege of Sarajevo Tour.

My friend recommend me this hostel like the best one in Sarajevo. No doubt, Franz Ferdinand is fantastic place, clean, spacious, new facilities, friendly and knowledgeable staff . If you travel alone you will meet many travelers. Great experience!!!

• 15th May 2015

Best place! It rocks. So cool team, so funky design, so special. Location is perfect, beds so so so comfortable. Bunks gives you privacy. I made so many friendships with the staff, owners, other guests (and there are many). Free breakfast and free rakia shots such a good surprise. Even saw private rooms, so cosy and nice, with private bathrooms. Thank you guys for everything.

Awesome Hostel, Awesome Staff, Awesome Location, Awesome City. If I had to describe Hostel Franz Ferdinand in one word I think it would be.......Awesome!!

The Franz Ferdinand/WW1 theme of the decor is certainly unique. Chill place in the best location possible. Shout-out to Sedad for the rakija shot and the interesting conversation.

Small and lovely hostel perfectly located in the heart of Sarajevo. Friendly und helpful staff, very clean rooms. Nice breakfast with omelette and freshly squeezed orange juice. Thannks for that wonderful stay!

The best place to stay in Sarajevo! Great staff, perfect location, breakfast included in fee, free tea and coffe.

A brilliant hostel in central Sarajevo. Friendly staff, a delicious breakfast, and pleasant ambience. What else could you want?