Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

Great hostel. Great atmosphere. Free tea, which we all drank. Loved my stay here, one of my favourite hostels in Europe.

Dear Marcus, Thank you very much, we really appreciate it. We hope you will stay with us again. FF Team

Great Hostel. Very clean and comfortable. Great atmosphere for meeting people.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your super nice review. We hope we will have a chance to host you again. Thank you one more time. Best regards FF Team

Great location and friendly staff. Stayed only two nights but had no issues. The front desk called a taxi for me to get me to the airport, which I greatly appreciated. Would stay there again if I ever came back to Sarajevo.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your great review. Staff will always do its best to help every guest. We highly appreciate it. Thanks FF Team

It was good

Dear guest, Thank you for your review. FF team

Such a great hostel! Modern and clean and also homely, great location! Super comfy beds!! Only problem is small kitchen which gets busy during rush hour at breakfast ;)

Dear Sophie, Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are aware that kitchen is little bit small but that's why breakfast is for 3 hours, plenty of time for everyone to have a proper breakfast. Thanks FF Team

Good location, staff helpful, very clean, good bed, good kitchen. Stay here

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it. FF Team

Franz Ferdinand was absolutely amazing, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Sadat was so helpful with any queries and asking about things to do in Sarajevo, and was also good to just go and chat to about anything! The hostel is right next to the main street and has everything you need inside! I would recommend the Siege Tour that the hostel does everyday as it was really interesting and we got to see and hear a lot about Sarajevo in the nineties.

• 30th Sep 2015

Dear Michael, Thank you very much for your super nice review. This is motivation for us to continue to be better. Guests like you it's why we like our job and why we have best job in the world. Thank you so much. FF Team

Never given 100% before, only flaw is that the directions aren't particularly clear. The tram station isn't right next to the bus station, to get to it you have to walk through the university and use the tram station furthest from the uni. Cathedral is the 10th-ish stop and the cathedral is in the other side of the road. Cross the road and walk backwards in the direction the tram came from. You'll find the hostel in the first street/alleyway on the right. The tram will cost around 1.80 BM :)

Dear guest, Thank you for your detailed review and your great score. We have already changed the details and we hope now it will be more clear to find us. Thanks FF Team

Best hostel, best staf f!! I highly recommand Franz Ferdinnand

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Morocco

Dear Khalid, Thank you very much for your awesome review. We hope we will host you again one day. Thank you FF Team

When i enter, i felt welcome, staff is amazing and they made my stay even better. Always people to talk to, they organize all kinds of events for people to hang out. Its really clean, there is always somebody cleaning toilets. Beds are really good, really comfortable. I would stay here again.

• 20th Sep 2015

Dear Martin, Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us especially when guests liked every little detail. Thank you FF Team

Right in the centre, very close to the main street. The book the tours for you, what is really conviniente. The staff is ok and the room is very clean. Nice bed and good shower.

Dear Fabio, Thank you for your detailed review. We really appreciate it and we are glad you liked almost everything. Next time will be even better. Thanks FF Team

Really good hostel right in the centre of Sarajevo. Couldn't get a better location. Breakfast great and beds are so comfy. The best beds I have had on my 3 month Europe trip! Would stay again.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review. Location is our top feature and beds are just special :) It means a lot to us and we hope to host you again. FF Team

Can not go wrong with booking franz ferdinand. Absolutely enjoyed my stay, every single detail was perfect. Breakfast was awesome, always somebody to talk to, see you again guys.

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Dear Carlos, Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us. You enjoyed everything, that makes us really happy :) See you soon our friend. FF Team

Great location! Good breakfast ( you can even make eggs). Free coffee and tea all day. Clean facilities. The best part of our stay, though, was the staff. They were so helpful and friendly (especially Sedad :) We loved Sarajevo, would definitely return and stay at this hostel.

Dear Isela, Thank you so much for your super nice review. Sedad says thanks :) We would be glad to have you again as our guests. Thanks FF Team

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Franz Ferdinand and would definitely return if I were to visit Sarajevo again!

Dear Chelsea, Thank you so much for your review. We would gladly host you. Thanks FF Team

Overall, highly recommend this place. Modern, beautiful, comfortable, convenient. The private rooms are a steal. Only complaints were the mosquitos and one staffer who was really rude. But all the other staff were very friendly and helpful!

One of the best hostel I've stayed in. Do yourself a favour and stop shopping around because you won't find a hostel in a better location which will give you more bang for your buck. Spacious rooms, good facilities, very helpful staff. Breakfast is a bit average but it's included in the price so it's actually a bonus. Great stay, thank you!

Dear Anthony, This means a lot to us. Best possible review we could have got. Thank you so much and please visit us again :) FF Team

This hostel is very clean, pretty and modern, and in many ways holds the standards of a hotel. I would definitely stay here again!

Dear Anita, Thank you so much, it means a lot to us. Definitely raising the bar for other hostels :) We hope to host you again. FF Team

I liked everything. Staff is super nice, helping you always, breakfast for hostel is really good, nice design, comfortable beds, you always have somebody in common areas to talk to.

• 11th Sep 2015

Dear Florian, Thank you for your great review. Every little detail you liked, and that means we are doing good job. We will continue to be even better. thanks FF Team

Just great. Staff is so cool and helpful, put so much effort to please you. Hostel is great, new, the best I have seen in Sarajevo. Atmosphere is very friendly all day long.

• 9th Sep 2015

Dear Max, Thank you so much, our staff is really special and they go through training daily so they know everything guests might ask. thanks FF Team