Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

Location, people, the room, everything was great! These guys put a lot of effort to host you! I recommend!

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

Good location. for the rest average. Maybe a dream comes true for you if you always wanted to sleep at IKEA.

super cool hostel, nice bedrooms, great breakfast,

Overall I enjoyed my time in this hostel. Unfortunately the guys at the reception couldn't five us precise information about what's going on in the city, where we can get good food or where and when the free walking tour starts. Beside of that the staff was very friendly. We were bitten by many mosquitoes and maybe by bed bugs during the night. As we presented the staff one of the bugs the reaction was great and they were sorry. We loved the common room and the clean beds, showers and toilets.

Great hostel in every way. The pod beds are pretty cool (although the top bunk is pretty high haha). The breakfast leaves a little to be desired but when you're paying next to nothing to stay in a clean place in an excellent location, beggars can't be choosers. I love Sarajevo and when I come back, I will more than likely stay here again.

The best thing this hostel has is Danijel! It's also near to the clubs and rail and bus station. Clean and safe!

Amazing hostel with friendly staff but the rooms were really small for 6people and due to lack of air conditioning in the rooms you may have hard times sleeping in the nights. Other than that it was a nice and clean hostel. Another problem was although they mentioned we can pay with credit card they said there had been a problem for a while and we should pay cash. I think they should inform the guest prior to their stay about this issue.

This hostel is new and clean. The staff are great and I really enjoyed having rajkia and a chat. I loved my stay at sarajevo. This hostel is right in the old town. Thank you guys

1 2 3 Next » last »