Hostel Franz Ferdinand Reviews

From the staff to the rooms to the facilities and the atmosphere, there is only one choice for when you want to stay in Sarajavro and that's Franz Ferdinand

Common room(with a kitchen)is not big and seperated. Goood breakfast, bed, hot water, super modern and clean. Staffs co nsistently tried to make me book a hostel in another city which made me think that there is commission for them. 1층과 2층이 분리되어있고 2층 주방은 작습니다- 시설이 완전 새 것이고 정말 깨끗하고 뜨거운 물 잘 나오고 위치도 좋아요' 조식도 좋았습니다. 스텝은 자꾸 다른 도시 호스텔 예약을 권유해서 그 점이 조금 거슬렸지만 나쁘지는 않았습니다. 믹스룸인데 화장실이 반투명인 점...

Dear, Thank you for your review. We are really sorry to hear that. I can assume that different staff asked you, not the same one because they don't know who asks which guest and then this happens, we will be more laid back with this from now on. Thank you one more time. FFH Team

clean, good localisation and good staff!

Dear Sonia, Thank you very much for your kind review. We will continue to give our best to offer great service to every guest. Regards FFH Team

Probably best hostel I ever stayed. Breakfast is amazin, there is a nice lady that prepares everything you want..simply amazing. My room was so cleaaaan, they keep everything neat here, best one ever. Big greetings to all the staff that works there. See you again!

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Dear, thank you so much for your kind words.We will continue to offer great breakfast for everybody, and cleanliness is top priority for us. thank you very much and come again. FFH Team Sedad

Best hostel I've ever been so far. If you are frequent traveler and you are in Sarajevo you have to stay in Franz Ferdinand hostel, at least for one night. They have excellent facilities, comfort beds and great breakfast. Also unique design and hostel concept, must see! All in all staff make you fell like you are one of them.I never felt alone,great atmosphere. Location is central. Loved it!

• 18th Feb 2015

Dear guest, Thank you very much and hope to see you soon. Regards FFH Team

Very friendly people, nice and warm. Great location, central. Room was clean, cleaning ladies also nice and free breakfast rocks. Thank you.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Dear guest, Thank you for your kind words. See you soon FFH Team

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at and I have stayed at a lot of hostels in Europe and Asia. It is centrally located and full of great people also clean and the atmosphere is super warm and inviting. There's a comfort bed and the shower always has hot water (which is something I often find lacking in other hostels). I was also surprised at how clean the bathrooms were. I feel like someone was always cleaning it, which is nice. The staff was always there and always helpful at

Thank you so much for your nice words. See you soon! Regards FFH Team

Most comfortable beds and helpful, knowledgeable staff of any hostel I've stayed at! The duvets were glorious. I really appreciated the endless specific suggestions about bars, Bosnian food, bookstores and activities that Nirela (?) helped us with. I'll be back!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your praise, we will keep working hard to maintain or elevate our services. Regards FFH Team

vey nice interior design from which one can learn a lot of interesting things about WW1

Dear Guest, Thank you very much, theme of the hostel is what makes it unique! Regards FFH Team

Great place to get a good night's sleep and also meet people. Highly recommended.

Dear, Thank you so much, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Visit us again :) FFH Team

The best. This is what I was looking for. Awesome location in a peaceful street. Good prices, free breakfast with egges, milk, cereal. Staff alwazs ready to help even if they have to put extra effort. Sarajevans are people like no other for sure.

Dear, Thank you so much for your review. This is motivation for us to be even better. FFH Team

This is the best hostel in Sarajevo for sure! Room was comfortable and clean, staff were excellent - so friendly and helpful. Kitchen and common room facilities were great and there was just a nice atmosphere in the place. If you are solo traveler you will find company here, atmosphere and the concept of hostel doing that for you. Great, great place !!!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your kind words. We do our best. Regards FFH Team

1 2 3 4 Next » last »