Hostel Freedom Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Qadus, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

Zakariy has taken care of us very well during our stay. We loved the breakfast which is included. (Coffee, tea, local bread) The location is fantastic, 3 min walk to the main square. The terrace is a great place to relax, but doesn't much seating. At night we got a bit cold but the hostel provided thick blankets. Zakariya was also very helpful with helping us find transport and cool spots around Marocco

We loved this hostel so much, we booked a further 3 nights . The staff are extremely welcoming and helpful and I would recommend this hostel to anyone who plans to visit Marrakech.

• 8th Jan 2016

Cool hostel, not far away from the main square, great people: Zakaria and girls were very friendly, funny and helpful. I would definitely come back. Thanks for all of green tea :)

The staff here is incredibly friendly and helpful! Zakariya and Siham helped me with phone calls I needed to make and lent me their phones and translated for me because I don't know any French or Arabic. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, and not so difficult to find. Also serve tea and cake as well as breakfast, all included in the price. Quite the deal.

• 3rd Jan 2016

The hostels staff were very kind and hospitable. I was offered tea on a regular basis and offered advice about which restaurans to frequent and where i should visit during my stay. Zakariya accomadated all my needs and was also there as a friend. I would definitely come back and stay at this hostel.

• 1st Jan 2016

Thanks everybody I had a great stay!

Well worth it to stay here!

• 26th Nov 2015

Overall was good experience, very nice to stayed here, hostel is really located at centre, walking distance to most of the places. The things need to add which is the plug or the switch for all the in house guest in their own room, because somehow i couldnt find it in room, it was far from bed share with others. The rest everything's was nicely arrange without any hassle, staff are really friendly.

hostel freedom is fantastic, the location is good, the staff are all nice and helpful, its clean and they do cheap good excursions, very good value

lovely hostel to come back to, good location, very helpful friendly staff, clean and a great breakfast, I highly recomend this hostel, the hospitality is wonderful, thank you hostel kif kif

hostel freedom, for me the best hostel in marrakech, the people that work there are wonderful, its clean and amazing value with breakfast included, its in a good safe location, also they arrange excursions at the best price to the desert etc, I recomend this hostel

really, really, really good hostel, lovely helpful staff, nice atmosphere, very clean and very nice home cooked breakfast, thank you everybody at hostel freedom

Freedom IS Kif Kif Hostel! Great location, staff and easy going atmosphere! Right near center of the old Medina Plaza. Perfect!

thank you hostel freedom for your awesome hospitality, this hostel is in a great location, the staff are all nice and friendly, if you need help just ask them, its very clean and good value with breakfast included, I will come back

amazing place to stay, friendly people, nice atmosphere, very good for the price, I recomend this hostel

Not the best place to stay in Marrakech, but one of the cheapest. If you are staying for just 1-2 nights is ok, but I would not recommend to stay longer, there are better places. Breakfast is good, the rooms are clean enough (remeber this is a cheap hostel) and about the bathrooms & showers, just clean (do not know about hot water or not). The crew are really helpful and nice. The place is quite difficult to find it but they will let you know how to get there and will make it much easier.

nice hostel, friendly helpful staff and breakfast is good, also superb atmosphere and nice terrace will stay here again

awesome, I found no better hostel in marrakech, clean and good location, nice breakfast, hot showers anytime, great staff

excellent hostel, staff could not have helped more and very good excursions at a good price

Staff was wonderful and welcoming. Location is down some side streets but they have signs to find. Typical riad style. Nice kitchen and common area to hang out. Traditional breakfast in morning.