Hostel Freedom Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Qadus, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

this hostel has a great atmosphere, the staff, mohamed is super helpful if you need anything he will be there for you, the hospitality is the best I have found, it is very good value as breakfast is included, you can have a hot shower any time, it is very clean and in a good location, it is easy to find if you follow the directions on the websight, I would recomend this hostel, the staff are all nice and friendly, also helpful, they make it a nice place to come back to

This is the best hostel I have stayed at and i have stayed in many hostels, the staff, mohamed is awesome and super helpful, the others, sihame, hanane, mohamed and hanane are also brilliant. They work together to make a clean hostel wiht a friendly great atmosphere, nothing seems too much for them, the value for money is outstanding with a delicious home made breakfast included in the price, I would recomend this hostel for anyone wanting a nice time in marrakech.

It's a great hostel, really worth the money. It's not that easy to find though, there's an easier route than the one described on hostelworld. The hostel goes by the same name as Kif Kif so you should ask for that one when asking for direction, everybody knows it. It's cheaper to book Freedom than Kif Kif and you stay in the same rooms :) They have really good and cheap tours!

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

Great location. No ac, the rooms are so hot that you cannot sleep in them. Everyone sleeps on the roof. So there is no point in buying a private room. Friendly staff, not too good at english. Good tours, although there are additional fees on most of them. To be honest, we wouldn't pick this place if we were to visit Marrakech again.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They spent some time with us chatting, gave us good tips and were always smiling. I would definitely recomend this hostel.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Czech Republic

This is the best hostel I have ever been to. I felt like home. Thank you.

• 25th May 2015