Hostel Frenky Reviews

Jevrejska 13 (u pasazu), Novi Sad, Serbia

Very nice hostel and really friendly and helpful staff. Didn't seem to be anyone else in the hostel though and I don't know if there was a common area or kitchen, I didn't see one. Only stayed one night, I'd be happy to stay there again if I went to Novi Sad again.

Great hostel, very clean, 2 miniutes walk fron the center, the rooms are comfortable and the staff is extremly kind!

• 16th Jul 2013
  • Hungary

Clean, cool, secure, comfortable. Lacking a bit on atmosphere. more like a hotel. very helpful staff. solid digs brah.