Hostel Friends Reviews

Cara Urosa 7, Belgrade, Serbia

I had a reasonable stay here and the guy who runs it seemed nice and kind, then on the day that I left I had one small query about the bill. The guy completely turned, shouted at me, made nasty comments about me and about 'english girls', refused to call hostelworld to answer my query about my deposit (hostelworld have since refunded it to my account after I contacted them to tell them), then he had his hands on my shoulder to push me out of the door. Solo female travellers should not stay here.

Very good and nice receptionist working during the day who helped me around needed details. Thank You again!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

New hostel with comfortable beds and clean rooms. The best thing about it is the people who work there. Book your bed now!