Hostel Friends Reviews

Cara Urosa 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Had an awesome stay here. Stuff was very friendly and helpful.Hostel is perfectly located in the city center. Very clean and comfortable.

Excellent location, close to the main sites of Belgrade. Clean and modern rooms. Use of Kitchen and living room. I arrived very early on the nigh bus from Sarajevo, but was allowed to check-in at 6am and got a bed in an empty dorm. It was very quiet when I was there, I think there was only one other person staying, so there wasn't much of an atmosphere. I'm sure it's better in high season though.

I had a reasonable stay here and the guy who runs it seemed nice and kind, then on the day that I left I had one small query about the bill. The guy completely turned, shouted at me, made nasty comments about me and about 'english girls', refused to call hostelworld to answer my query about my deposit (hostelworld have since refunded it to my account after I contacted them to tell them), then he had his hands on my shoulder to push me out of the door. Solo female travellers should not stay here.

After she arrived and canaceled periously booked 8 nights, and stayed only 3 nights, she even refused to pay those 3 nights with explanition that one night was payed to HW (and she payed only fee to HW and not the whole night). She was ready to fight without any particular reason. I told her that she doesn't even have to pay anything and that I always had a great time with english people, but she constatly kept being nervous and treating me with bad review. I always had great guests before her.