Hostel Friends Reviews

Cara Urosa 7, Belgrade, Serbia

I have travelled to many countries around the world and stayed in many hostels and this is definitely one of the best! Samir and the staff are very hospitable and it is true that you leave as friends! Excellent location, exceptionally clean and comfortable. They were very helpful with assisting me for onwards travel bookings and even when the airline lost my bags they contacted the airline and saw that my bags were returned. You have to stay here! I will definitely be back in the near future!

Dear guest, thank you for kind words and for staying in our hostel. You are such a wonderful person and it was a real pleasure to meet you and talk with you. And please consider this hotel as your home in Belgrade. We wish you all the best and send you an enormous hug. :)

I can confidently say this was the best hostel I have ever stayed at- let alone the best in Belgrade! Being off- season, there were only one or two other guests there during my stay, but it felt more like my home than a hostel! The most comfy beds, great location, and the most amazing staff ever! Thanks for the rakija, pancakes, and suggestions for sights/ activities. Živeli, I hope I make it back one day!!

Dear Laura, thank you, thank you, thank you for being such a kind person and for all beautiful words and for staying in our hostel. You are such an amazing person and the door of our hostel are always open for you and yes consider it as your home. :) Thank you and we are sending you a gigantic hug from all of us! :)