9.8
Superb 37 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 37 Total Reviews
Hostel Friends Located at Cara Urosa 7, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Serbia Belgrade 11000 Cara Urosa 7
98% 37
44.8211164 20.4549980
    Rooms available

31st Mar 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever been. I'll totally recommend it by means of location and staff!! I decided to stay 1 more week than planned and totally worth it.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

Very nice stay, ended up having a four-bed dorm all to myself :) the hosts were lovely, great location - walking distance to everything you'd want to see in Belgrade - and a nice property with modern facilities.

21st Mar 2016

A great place to stay!! In a great location, clean, and friendly! Even dropped me off at the train station! Def would really recommend!

21st Feb 2016

amazing value and a pleasure to stay here! one day there was a knock on my door and they had made fresh squeezed juice for me! within walking distance to everything you need, lovely hostel.

18th Feb 2016

I really loved staying here, and hope to stay again some day! In particular, the staff were excellent, and I really enjoyed the breakfast too.

Dear guest Thank you very much for staying with us and please come again! We send you huge hug and kisses!

• France, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2016

We stayed 3 days in Belgrade and had a really nice experience at Hostel Friends! The staff is really friendly and the hostel is super nice. The only downside was that we chose an hostel with 24h reception because we knew that we would arrive early in the morning and when we came nobody answered the door and we were locked outside ! Apart from that, we had a really nice time !

Dear guests We're very pleased that you were our guests! In this way we apologize to you that no one of the staff was not here so early , but please note that you are booking stated that you will arrive at 13:00. Relying on that fact, we went to purchase for breakfast. I hope you will not mind this misunderstanding to stay in our hostel during your next visit to Belgrade. Best Regards!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Jan 2016

I have travelled to many countries around the world and stayed in many hostels and this is definitely one of the best! Samir and the staff are very hospitable and it is true that you leave as friends! Excellent location, exceptionally clean and comfortable. They were very helpful with assisting me for onwards travel bookings and even when the airline lost my bags they contacted the airline and saw that my bags were returned. You have to stay here! I will definitely be back in the near future!

Dear guest, thank you for kind words and for staying in our hostel. You are such a wonderful person and it was a real pleasure to meet you and talk with you. And please consider this hotel as your home in Belgrade. We wish you all the best and send you an enormous hug. :)