Hostel Friends Reviews

Cara Urosa 7, Belgrade, Serbia

I can confidently say this was the best hostel I have ever stayed at- let alone the best in Belgrade! Being off- season, there were only one or two other guests there during my stay, but it felt more like my home than a hostel! The most comfy beds, great location, and the most amazing staff ever! Thanks for the rakija, pancakes, and suggestions for sights/ activities. Živeli, I hope I make it back one day!!

I had a nice stay in Belgrade at Hostel Friends, it has a great location next to the main pedestrian street and the fortress. There were not so many people there, me and three Dutch guys so not much going on but they have all the facilities and cleanliness needed for a good hostel. Some staff spoke good English and other not so much but very friendly.

Dear thank You for staying in our hostel. In that moment it was like that but after, You missed a lot of fun. Next time it will be more awesome. ;) We send You big hug :)

This is my second time staying here and this hostel just doesn't disappoint. I really like the location. So central but still perfect for a good nights rest and such like. Great staff as always. Place is spick and span. Can't ask for any more than this from a hostel :) Well done Hostel Friends :) See you again soon I hope :)

Dear thank You so much for these kind words You are also great lad :) and it was a pleasure to host You once again in our hostel. You know You have a home here always right?! See You! And of course we send You huge hug!! :)