Hostel Friends Reviews

Cara Urosa 7, Belgrade, Serbia

I can confidently say this was the best hostel I have ever stayed at- let alone the best in Belgrade! Being off- season, there were only one or two other guests there during my stay, but it felt more like my home than a hostel! The most comfy beds, great location, and the most amazing staff ever! Thanks for the rakija, pancakes, and suggestions for sights/ activities. Živeli, I hope I make it back one day!!

Dear Laura, thank you, thank you, thank you for being such a kind person and for all beautiful words and for staying in our hostel. You are such an amazing person and the door of our hostel are always open for you and yes consider it as your home. :) Thank you and we are sending you a gigantic hug from all of us! :)

I had a nice stay in Belgrade at Hostel Friends, it has a great location next to the main pedestrian street and the fortress. There were not so many people there, me and three Dutch guys so not much going on but they have all the facilities and cleanliness needed for a good hostel. Some staff spoke good English and other not so much but very friendly.

Dear thank You for staying in our hostel. In that moment it was like that but after, You missed a lot of fun. Next time it will be more awesome. ;) We send You big hug :)