Hostel Friends Reviews

Cara Urosa 7, Belgrade, Serbia

I had a nice stay in Belgrade at Hostel Friends, it has a great location next to the main pedestrian street and the fortress. There were not so many people there, me and three Dutch guys so not much going on but they have all the facilities and cleanliness needed for a good hostel. Some staff spoke good English and other not so much but very friendly.

This is my second time staying here and this hostel just doesn't disappoint. I really like the location. So central but still perfect for a good nights rest and such like. Great staff as always. Place is spick and span. Can't ask for any more than this from a hostel :) Well done Hostel Friends :) See you again soon I hope :)