Superb 44 Total Reviews
Superb 44 Total Reviews
Hostel Friends Located at Cara Urosa 7, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Serbia Belgrade 11000 Cara Urosa 7
97% 44
44.8211164 20.4549980
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Great place! Although it is quite difficult to get to via airport, but its located very close to the Belgrade Fortress - a must see. Also, place is very homely and cosy, staffs are very welcoming and friendly. Bed is comfortable with sockets available. Wifi connection is strong. Bathroom is the best - spacious and warm water, and clean!! Highly recommend!

• plbaldwin2634
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

Samir is awesome, super helpful with everything you might need. The hostel is quite small and feels very 'homey', beds are comfortable, kitchen is small but adequate. The location is great, right next to the park which was my favourite thing in Belgrade. Will definitely stay again if I'm in Belgrade!

28th May 2016

Great location, great staff, definitely coming back.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

This was such a lovely hostel! I had a 4 bed dorm all to myself. The staff went above and beyond in terms of making me feel welcomed, they were so nice and so friendly. Sunday was Easter and they put out Easter eggs, cake and cookies for us it was so sweet. My friend was staying at the Hedonist hostel and she said at least 5 times that she wished she was staying at mine instead. Highly recommend and will definitely come back if I'm ever in Belgrade again!

31st Mar 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever been. I'll totally recommend it by means of location and staff!! I decided to stay 1 more week than planned and totally worth it.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

Very nice stay, ended up having a four-bed dorm all to myself :) the hosts were lovely, great location - walking distance to everything you'd want to see in Belgrade - and a nice property with modern facilities.

21st Mar 2016

A great place to stay!! In a great location, clean, and friendly! Even dropped me off at the train station! Def would really recommend!

21st Feb 2016

amazing value and a pleasure to stay here! one day there was a knock on my door and they had made fresh squeezed juice for me! within walking distance to everything you need, lovely hostel.

18th Feb 2016

I really loved staying here, and hope to stay again some day! In particular, the staff were excellent, and I really enjoyed the breakfast too.

Dear guest Thank you very much for staying with us and please come again! We send you huge hug and kisses!

• France, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2016

We stayed 3 days in Belgrade and had a really nice experience at Hostel Friends! The staff is really friendly and the hostel is super nice. The only downside was that we chose an hostel with 24h reception because we knew that we would arrive early in the morning and when we came nobody answered the door and we were locked outside ! Apart from that, we had a really nice time !

Dear guests We're very pleased that you were our guests! In this way we apologize to you that no one of the staff was not here so early , but please note that you are booking stated that you will arrive at 13:00. Relying on that fact, we went to purchase for breakfast. I hope you will not mind this misunderstanding to stay in our hostel during your next visit to Belgrade. Best Regards!