Hostel Friends Reviews

Cara Urosa 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Really really liked this place! There is nothing I didn't like about it! Perfect room, great staff, cool atmos in the place, I could go on but this would turn into a novel :) When I return to Belgrade, I'll be making a beeline straight for this place again :)

Very nice clean small hostel. Location is perfect: two minutes from the pedestrian street, three minutes from the fortress, ten from Republic place. It is in small side street, so no noises at all. I originally booked female dorm, but they had more guests coming, so I got upgrade for the private room, which is very nice and comfortable. Staff is nice and helpful. They can pick you up from the airport, charging less than taxi. Great place for little money. Definetely recommend, would stay again.

This is one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed at. The location is fantastic, the rooms and facilities are clean, and the staff was very kind and fun to hang out with. I highly recommend staying here! I will definitely come back the next time that I'm in Belgrade.

One of the greatest hostels I have had the pleasure of visiting. Will definitely be back!

Location can not be better than this! Staff was sooo friendly and helpful.. Rooms are clean , warm .. You can walk everywhere from this hostel it is located just in front of the Kalemagdan and so close to all famous streets. P.S: There is a guy who makes you wonderful Turkish Coffee whenever you want.. ;) I love people here..