Hostel Galeria 13 Reviews

Rua da Ordem Terceira 23, Salvador, Brazil

We stayed in a private room for two nights and it was a great. It also has a private bathroom which is a bit small, but the room was quite big and everything was very clean. The breakfast was really great and we also loved the free Caipirinhas. The hostel is also well located, you right in the old town and can explore everything easily from there.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Spain

best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever stayed in!! met so many awesome people! was there for 4 nights and I wish I could have stayed longer. and I wish I could have taken the dog home with me haha!

I could not rate this hostel highly enough-it was perfect and every hostel on the planet should aspire to deliver the same standard of comfort, cleanliness, warmth and all round fantasticness. I felt as though I had entered a very cared for, relaxed and beautiful home, I could not have felt more comfortable. The resident dog is incredibly cute, not to mention very funny and Barbara, Alberto and the Zulu team of women were just lovely. The hostel made my trip, and the breakfast was SENSATIONAL.

Great Hostel Nice Location breakfast was REEEEALY good and Caipi Time just Amazing good Atmosphere BUT they REEEEALY Need To do something about the mosquitos !!!

• 20th May 2015

The atmosphere is great, staff is very helpfull and friendly and the hostel is very well located.

First of all we were in love with the hostel's dog Spartacus! The hostel is right in the middle of the old town, great location. Hostel staff were very helpful with recommendations and the free capirhina happy hour was awesome!

Perfect location in the historical center of Salvador. The best things about the hostel: Huge breakfast, pool to enjoy the free Caipi hour from 17:15 - 18:15, which enables you to meet a lot of new people to go out later. Worst thing: Only one bath room for a 10 bed dorm. Conclusion: Perfect place to relax and meet new people in the middle of the historical center

Had the most amazing time there, spacious rooms and a really good social area outside. Spartan won our hearts :-) Thank you for everything!

Great area, lots of Mosquitos, good breakfast.

Good spot. Very clean. Amazing location.

Happy hour and breakfast is hard to beat here, a great spot to meet people. Some staff friendly, some not. If you stay in the doghouse where all the double rooms are, you have to bother the staff at a nearby restaurant every time you go in or out, this gets really tiring for everybody. I understand security is priority in this place, but.....a better system run from the main hostel would be good. When I came back to Salvador, I stayed at another hostel for this reason.

Lovely Hostel. Very laid back & professional. House dog Spartacus is the added bonus. Will stay here surely if & when I return to Salvador.....

Excellent hostel, everything very professional. Only reason I didn't give it 100% was we didn't have hot water in our room for the duration of our stay, Apart from that, perfect. Caipirinha night is a super idea and great for meeting people.

I've done three major trips in three years but never before extended my stay at a hostel four times. This place is a hidden gem! The vibe is good, the location is need in downtown Pelourinho and the staff is really helpful. Paulo the owner has great In-depth local knowledge. Salvador is amazing and I completely fell in love with the place while using Galeria 13 as my base. Normally I never review, but these guys deserve it. Thanks for the caipirinhas, good breakfast and smiles! /Lars, DK

Nice place to stay, well located in the historic center of Salvador. Very helpful staff, gives you lots of advice about what to do in the city and beyond. Very good breakfast and you can enjoy it until midday.

Great hostel. Thoughtful and friendly staff who really went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Very pleasant atmosphere all round, lovely swimming pool, and a hot breakfast. One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in.

I really enjoyed my stay there! Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Great hostel! I enjoyed it a lot! The staff was as helpful and kind! Cheers from Israel!

The Hostel is located right in the middle of the Pelourinho, it's small, but that makes it very friendly, you can make friends very easy at the breakfast table or the little pool.

The owner is really, I mean really not nice. Like, at all. No matter what we asked him, weather it's where can we find a cash machine or a supermarket or whatever, he was never nice, never smiling. Didn't get that... Other than that it's a nice, well located hostel, and the rest of the staff, especially Alberto are great

sorry to say this may not be the only review that will see me a little low ,i hope i can still be profesional, but at the moment we are losing someone very special to us all.

« first « Prev 1 2 3