Hostel Galeria 13 Reviews

Rua da Ordem Terceira 23, Salvador, Brazil

Paolo and his dogs are wonderful hosts! This hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed at in South America. It had great wifi, great breakfast, a really good location, and free caipirinha hour which was awesome for meeting people. The rooms were secure and clean. I would definitely recommend staying here in Salvador!

The staff helped us a lot with various issue: they organized a walking tour around the historical center, provide us a transport to the airport at 6 am, etc. The breakfast was very delicious.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Great staff, loads of helpful info, and free Caipirinhas for happy hour is the best idea ever to help meet other travellers!! Smashing breakfast too.

I enjoyed my short stay at Hostel Galeria 13. I would recomend your place to others.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Denmark

perfect! :)

One of the best hostels I have been!

Had a great stay at galeria. Nice staff, nice room, good facilities and great pool!

Room was nice. But no soap supplied, which seemed wired especially for over 100 USD. Breakfast good and free 5 pm drink was great. Owner was not the nicest guy in the world. Maybe he needs a vacation,

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We are still a hostel and the room at todays exchange rate is us$66 so who really appreciates a paper thin soap that does not even froth up.

This the best hostel you could choose to stay at in Salvador. The breakfast is amazing and lasts till 12. Also free caipirinhas for one hour are bomb. As long as you are respectful of the rules you'll have a great time. With the free drinks and huge breakfast, this is the best value for the money you could get. Stay here!!!

Great location and a very social and friendly hostel. highly recommend!

• 17th Feb 2014

Nice people and nice pleace. I will get back there :)

Breakfast finishes at noon, need I say more.

We loved the excellent breakfast and the long breakfast hours. We also loved the happy hour.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Austria

I highly recommend this hostel. The breakfast is awesome, the best of all hostels I stayed during my trip in the north-east part of Brazil. The rooms are super-clean, the staff is really concerned about this, which is great. So even if I stayed in a 10-people room I didn't feel it dirty at all but really clean. The happy-hour time is a great time to socialize, the best of all hostels. In there I met the group of people which stayed with me during the whole stay.

• 4th Feb 2014

I had a wonderful time at this hostel. I never leave reviews but I did for Galeria 13 because it is truely outstanding service, facilities and personnel, and customers. I loved the people I met there and although that is more of a variable than a constant, I think this place does attract a lot of movement of cool people that it's worth meeting.

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Mauritius

very nice!! ! more sockets /steckdosen would be useful! ...and less dogs!!! especially the breakfast and the pool and the caipirinha happy hour are upgrading the hostel! more hostels should have these services! :-)

• 27th Jan 2014

Great, friendly hostel. Good breakfast and nice staff, would definitely come back again. And the caprahina hour works amazingly well in meeting fellow travellers. It's a must!

• 18th Jan 2014

Nice cozy hostel in the heart of the old town. Very well located, in a safe area, full of police all day and night long. The staff is great, especially the cook ladies. Not impressed by the owner attitude. A bit rude. Smile more dude...

Its great to see all my training and my watchful eye makes the hostel such a great place to stay Of course all those hours can be tiring but that is not the customers problem but they could perhaps weigh up those facts a little when making a criticism. Clowns dont do not tend to be good organisers

BGreat location! Nice big room with ac. Caipi happy hour was awesome. But we missed a kitchen to cook.

• 13th Jan 2014

Amazing atmosphere, great for lonely travelers! Very clean (I counted 4/5 times per day someone cleaning the bathroom), amazing place to hang out, (Free Caipirinha hour with a pool...), brazilian movies and great breakfast. Music is everywhere and nightlife around Pelourinho is a blast!

• 10th Jan 2014