9.3
Superb 2,200 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2,200 Total Reviews
Hostel Gallo d'Oro Located at Via Cavour 104, , Florence.
Italy

26th Sep 2016

Loved it , very clean bright and comfortable , goodd breakfast too ! Love it

• USA, Female, 31-40
25th Sep 2016

Really enjoyed my stay! The breakfast and food at dinner time is so nice! Gives you a chance to meet other people without having to cook! Staff was pleasant, wifi was some of the best I've had in Europe, large lockers - I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

I have stayed at over 18 Hostels around the world and this one was by far the best one I have stayed in yet. It had everything I needed and more. Super clean, friendly, breakfast included, free towels, good coffee. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

Amazing hostel. My favourite yet!! The free homemade delicious food was always available and so good. Bathrooms were great. Staff were super friendly. Highly recommend

18th Sep 2016
7.7

Decent hostel, clean and friendly. A fair walk from the train station though you could get the bus that stops nearby if you wanted! Not far from the main sites like the duomo and the accadamia gallery. Would stay again.

15th Sep 2016

Loved this place - I only wish I could have stayed longer. They were very flexible as my travel plans changed several times. Great food out at every meal time, making it easy to save money (and coffee available any time!). Rooms were very cute and clean, though we discovered that the spacious lockers were able to be opened even when locked, which is a big design flaw, but rooms locked and you had to be buzzed into the building at night, so I felt okay about it. I highly recommend this hostel!

15th Sep 2016

Literally the best hostel in the world. I have never had better breakfast served for free. The staff are incredibly friendly. The rooms and showers are CLEAN! Seriously best croissants here. The sweetest receptionist gave me an umbrella to leave with. I made great friends here and the location is unbeatable. I give this place 15/10 and ive stayed in 100s of hostels across asia and europe. I could go back just for the croissants, coffee and fresh blood orange juice. again very friendly!

14th Sep 2016

BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. The only problem is they were too full to book more nights.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Lovely stay. Our room was clean and comfortable, air con was a great relief on warmer days! There was always food in the common area which was fantastic. Large selection at breakfast and coffee machine/tea/juices always available. Nice and close to the city centre, about a 5/10 min walk. Staff were friendly. Definitely would return!

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

Other than being a little difficult to find, this was the best hostel I have ever visited. There is a large sign on the second floor and to get into the building, you just need to press the buzzer on the gold sigh by the door. Everything is newly remodeled and very clean. There were separate wings for male/female and mixed rooms available as well. The free breakfast was very good and had lots of options. I would highly recommend this place if you are staying in Florence.