Hostel Gallo d'Oro Reviews

Via Cavour 104, Florence, Italy

Great place to stay while in Florence. Breakfast every morning was delicious and the staff were very friendly. Wifi was a little frustrating but that is the extent of my complaints.

I've stayed at Gallo D'Oro many times. Always clean, friendly, and a great value. They know Florence and Italy very well and always provide great suggestions... even rides to the airport a time or two. Very helpful with museums and bus/train system. Great breakfast!!!

• 19th May 2015

Great breakfast. Helpful staff. Unfortunately no WiFi on night we stayed. Nice to have dorm with ensuite.

Great place! Enjoyed it so much I stayed an extra night! Within walking distance of everything, wifi works great, and the staff is wonderful! I would definitely stay here again.

Staff were fantastic. Great stay thanks.

I loved my stay there. Very warm hostel, close to the Duomo and the main sights. The facilities were nice and clean, nice atmosphere within the hostel between the travellers. The staff very lovely and helpful. Mateo and Valentino were really friendly and Martina was lovely. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed.

Nice staff and complete breakfast, a good place to stay.