Hostel Gallo d'Oro Reviews

Via Cavour 104, Florence, Italy

Great wifi, great breakfast, great staff and well located in a kind of snazzy neighbourhood. Worth it.

We had a great trip here in Florence. We only stayed 1 night but the staff were so friendly and helpful. The beds werr comfy and our room was extremely spacious! I would recommend this hostel to all my friends!

This was probably the best hostel I stayed in during my month long trip in Europe. The staff go so far out of their way for the guests. The breakfast included home made baked goods, fresh fruits, and a variety of other options. There would always be snacks left out for the guests too. The facilities are nice and clean, and there are in room lockers. Our dorm even had its own balcony!

Great place to stay while in Florence. Breakfast every morning was delicious and the staff were very friendly. Wifi was a little frustrating but that is the extent of my complaints.

The hostel was nice. There was no handsoap in the washrooms. The internet only worked in the lobby not in my room. That being said the breakfast was pretty good.

Only knock on this was the location was sorta far. Other than that, met a lot of fun people at this hostel. Great experience!

I've stayed at Gallo D'Oro many times. Always clean, friendly, and a great value. They know Florence and Italy very well and always provide great suggestions... even rides to the airport a time or two. Very helpful with museums and bus/train system. Great breakfast!!!

• 19th May 2015

The room was great and the staff were friendly. The only issue I had was that the wifi was extremely slow.

• 18th May 2015

Great breakfast. Helpful staff. Unfortunately no WiFi on night we stayed. Nice to have dorm with ensuite.

Great place! Enjoyed it so much I stayed an extra night! Within walking distance of everything, wifi works great, and the staff is wonderful! I would definitely stay here again.

Staff were fantastic. Great stay thanks.

I loved my stay there. Very warm hostel, close to the Duomo and the main sights. The facilities were nice and clean, nice atmosphere within the hostel between the travellers. The staff very lovely and helpful. Mateo and Valentino were really friendly and Martina was lovely. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed.

Nice staff and complete breakfast, a good place to stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »