Hostel Gallo d'Oro Reviews

Via Cavour 104, Florence, Italy

The room was great and the staff were friendly. The only issue I had was that the wifi was extremely slow.

• 18th May 2015

Great breakfast. Helpful staff. Unfortunately no WiFi on night we stayed. Nice to have dorm with ensuite.

Great place! Enjoyed it so much I stayed an extra night! Within walking distance of everything, wifi works great, and the staff is wonderful! I would definitely stay here again.

Staff were fantastic. Great stay thanks.

I loved my stay there. Very warm hostel, close to the Duomo and the main sights. The facilities were nice and clean, nice atmosphere within the hostel between the travellers. The staff very lovely and helpful. Mateo and Valentino were really friendly and Martina was lovely. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed.

Nice staff and complete breakfast, a good place to stay.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »