Hostel Gamla Stan Reviews

Skeppsbron 22, Stockholm, Sweden

I booked in 16-bed dorm which was horrible and had an awful small due to poor ventilation. People in the room never opened the window but I slept because I was so tired. The staff were very nice to upgrade me the next night to a 6-bed dorm which was very beautiful and clean. I loved it and enjoyed it. The breakfast was below average, but there is always coffee and tea. The bathrooms are clean. The building looked liked a maze. There were so many rooms and corridors. The location is excellent.

We stayed just for one night but we liked! I recommend this hostel!

That was the worst hostel I've ever stayed in! The bathrooms were dirty, there were no lockers in the 16th mixed bedroom, the whole place was dirty and the atmosphere was dark!

Good hostel, excellent location, right on Gamla Stan, what more could you want. Staff was nice, no complaints. Unfortunately no private lockers, just a single large luggage storage room at the reception. Two computers for public use, which was nice, though they were slow. Breakfast was pretty poor, basically only jam and you have to do your own dishes, but it's cheap so whatever. Cleanliness: good, my bed was even pre-made. (My stay: single night, May 2014.)

1 2 3 Next » last »