Hostel Garden Reviews

Svatovska street, no namber,, end the street, Budva, Montenegro

the staff was very friendly. The place is clean and nice. Only problem is the mosquitos in summer

The staff lady was very friendly and sweet. I liked the garden and spacious kitchen.

The staff disappeared sometimes and there could be people waiting to check in for an hour or so. Nice garden to sit in and spend time. Lockers for everyone.

Garden hostel is one of the best things that happened to me this summer. The owners are really pleasant and hard working people who always look after their guests. Its always nice, tidy and clean. This place completely changed the way i felt about hostels. In this one star hostel , believe me, you get five star service. I will definitely go back there! My love to Sanja and Stefan 💖💖💖

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Macedonia

Greetings from Turkey..You're the best!!

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

We never received a key or anything hence the score on the security part but it wasn't a problem. About a 20 minute walk to the main strip, but lots of shops and restaurants in the area. The lady running the hostel was excellent, didn't have great English but we still managed, did our laundry for free! And she works extremely hard and does very long hours, as far as we saw she was the only staff member. Only problem was there was no air con. in our room just 2 fans, made it impossible to sleep.

very nice and special place, sweet owners who work very hard all day long to keep things clean and organized relaxed place and very nice garden terrace, enough shower and kitchen facilities

Amazing stay. Lady who runs the place is welcoming and helpful. will definitely return.

Directions: bus station > exit > turn left and walk straight > at Blue Star Hotel go straight > cross the road and enter the alley > keep walking to the end > turn left and keep walking to the end. It's more like a b&b than a hostel, so don't expect lots of character. The double room was spacious and very clean. Very nice garden. 10-12 mins walking to the old town. Some restaurants and a supermarket within 3 mins walking. The lady was lovely and always smiling. Recommended.

Great hostel, although a 20 minute stroll from the old town. The place is cleaned multiple times a day, offers a full kitchen, great communal space and extremely friendly and helpful staff (just be patient as her English isn't great). Basic but just what we needed in a calm, quiet location only a short walk from the beach.

Lovely staff who looked after us very well. The location isn't bad at all but it's a bit of a walk from the old town

This hostel is nice, but Budva itself is not my favorite city.

It was really nice to have the garden to chill out and the staff was really friendly and helpful. Just the airconditioning in the rooms was missing...

Very nice and clean hostel. Not so easy tofind, but very beautiful

• 22nd Jul 2015

Lovely hostel. Very shady pleasant location which was great in the very hot weather (42C) of July. The lady who runs it (I forget her name) was really helpful and even came out to the main street to find us when we got lost trying to find the hostel.

This hostel is a nightmare to find, somewhere along the way the adress / directions are incorrect , because I marked the place on my online maps using the address they provide and used my GPS system to get me there. It did not take me to the hostel. They advertise a 24 hour reception but nobody was around when I arrived and I had to wake somebody up from a private bedroom to get checked in. However the rooms where clean and comfortable.

An average hostel in any sense of the world, the owners actually make it a little bellow average. English is difficult for them, there was a kid who spoke is reasonably well, they do not seem to care about you at all and the address that is given is wrong, which makes finding the hostel difficult. A nice garden - you have to give credit where it is due

First off, it's more of a family run b&b than an actual hostel. So don't expect anything when it comes to atmosphere. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, the directions from the BUS STATION to the HOSTEL are off. So here you go: When you exit the bus station turn left and walk straight. At the end of the street you should reach hotel Blue Star. The directions say cross the street or some sort of stuff like that. What they mean is HEAD STRAIGHT ONTO THIS NARROW STREET ABOUT THE SIZE OF AN ALLEY. Then left a

First, the adress has changed so be careful, you should turn on the right at Mainski Put 10, you'll see the hostel on your left at the end of the road. It took us 45 minutes to find it. The owner, who welcomed us, seemed nice. The facilities were ok, bedroom was large and clean but the kitchen not so much... I opened a jar of sugar and hens started running all over the place... When we wanted to check iout the next morning (at 10), nobody was there so we had to leave the money under the counter.

Only stayed for one night, but I wasn't too impressed. The staff were friendly but didn't speak fluent English, which made it very difficult to get travel advice.There were ants in the kitchen and the bathroom was a bit dirty. Good location though.