Hostel Gastama Reviews

109/115 rue de Saint Andre, Lille, France

Gastama was amazing!! The staff are all so friendly and accommodating, we even partied with them. Awesome chill out spot and bar. Everything was spotless and new, so clean and close to everything. Would definitely recommend! Great atmosphere.

Great place, great staff, great location. Perfect place to stay in Lille.

• 30th Jun 2014

Fantastic room! Very clean and very friendly staff!

This was my first Hostel experience and so I didn't know quite what to expect, but I had a phenomenal time. The welcome receptionist and the bartender both spoke fluent english and french which was incredibly helpful, and the rooms were quite clean. Over all 10/10, would stay again!

• 29th Jun 2014

New, clean and simple. Perfect hostel for the non-hostel type = me. The only negative €10 G&T!!!

Great hostel but shower just has boiling water and they just couldnt fix it.. Only probqlem

Perfect! The people and staff i met were really nice! Good wifi connection and spacious dorm! This is more than just a hostel, the facilities are simply like a hotel! Would definitely come again if there's a chance.

One of the best hostels I have ever state at. Clean, quiet, well-equipped, etc. Also, friendly

Loved the bar, the selection of beer, and the owner was very nice.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great time, staff seemed a bit stoned lol but good place to stay, clean and fun

• 24th Jun 2014

We stayed only one night waiting for train connections. We thought the hostel had great atmospher and was friendly. They easily found a secure location for our two bikes with no problem.

Lovely hostel. Great atmosphere and vibe. Lovely place to meet fellow travellers.

A new real hostel in France. Clean rooms and bathroom, helpfull staff, close to the old town, a bar downstair to share a beer with your friends or other travellers. A very nice place to stay in Lille.

perfect hostels in a wonderful city

I made a reservation a four-bed mixed room with internal bathroom and had a three-bed room all for myself! I also appreciated the availabilty of lockers for my luggage and the all-you-can-drink-and-eat breakfast for only 5 €.

• 13th Jun 2014

I could mention this hostel as one of the best I've ever stayed in. Security is not a problem at all, as you have to use a keycard to have access to the rooms' area and to the rooms themselves. Plus, there are lockers inside the rooms. It has an easy location to find, plus there are many bars around. Speaking of bars, its own bar is really cool and you can meet many people there, not only travellers. Its staff and atmosphere are friendly and welcoming.

I was only there for one night. It was a pleasant, quiet stay and my room and the bathrooms were really clean. The staff could have been more friendly I think, but all in all, it's a very good hostel.

• 8th Jun 2014

Our stay was quite nice and we didn't have any problems. Still, we noticed two things that could've been a problem. First of all there really weren't enough toilets or showers on the floors, one of each for men and women (separately). And the men's shower was broken during our stay. Luckily the hostel wasn't too packed so we had no problem with that in the end. Also, the shower's temperature could not be changed, which is always really annoying.

My three friends and I booked one room for four and everything went smoothly! The staff was very nice, offering us a coffee right after we crossed the door. We checked in and head to the bar downstairs (behind the reception) and were impressed by the layout bar itself (they got a very nice terrace at the back with tables and chairs to enjoy the good weather we had that weekend!). We loved the atmosphere! The bar is great!! We had an amazing night partying!

Great stay. Only complaint breakfast extra, and staff attend to bar before reception.