Hostel Gastama Reviews

109/115 rue de Saint Andre, Lille, France

My room card didn't work for my original room, so they upgraded me to a 4 person room for free, which was pretty sweet. The beds were nice, and the curtain really adds some privacy. It's not too far from downtown and the staff was crazy friendly. The bar can be a little loud, but does down around 1 or 2. Great place! Would stay again.

• 15th Jan 2015

I think the price for an 8 bedroom should be less expensive than a 4 bedroom. They are all 22 euros, however most hostels lessen their prices when more people share the room. Except for that, I love staying at Hostel Gastama and I always have an amazing time with really personable staff :)

Hey! Sorry about that but I think we had a little misunderstanding... 8 bed dorms are always cheaper than 4 bed, which means here, for example on week end rates (like when you stayed): 22€ in 8 bed accomodation and 26€ in a 4 bed. Except if you have been upgraded for free!... You can see for the rates either at the desk (and even on the front door) or on our website, same rates as on Hostelworld. I'm very happy anyway that you enjoyed the stay. Hope we can see you back someday! Thank you!!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »