Hostel Georgia Reviews

Chitaia 20, Tbilisi, Georgia

Quite a bad hostel I must say. I don't mind that is was super small, but I do mind that it was super dirty everywhere especially the bathroom and kitchen. The dinner served was the same for the 2 days we stayed and I would not be surprised if it is the same everyday. The wine was hardly drinkable. The people working there spoke no english at all and they were not very friendly either. Even though it was cheap it was not worth the money, a lot better alternatives exist for just a little bit more.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Not the best hostel we've been to, but definitely one of the cheapest - what's more, for only 6$ you have a free dinner! A bit far from the centre, but well comunicated.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Poland

I have spent so mutch more money for so much less. The staff are exellent!

Very small hostel, ideal if you need a bed for a night, close to the railway station! Excellent value for money. You get comfy bed with clean sheets, wifi, kitchen and showers. Staff is nice and helpful. Hostel could use some cleaning in the showers and I felt a little like sleeping in basement but I got exactly what I was looking for so I'm definitely recommending it for a short stay.

It is hard to review this hostel because one one side you have room without a window and dirty walls, and on the other - probably cheapest hostel in Tbilisi with unlimited tea and free dinner. It's good to try it on your own.

location is near of the train station - dogs, homeless,... and hostel is like a part of punk ghetto :D

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Our hostel is located in the center of Tbilisi, near the central station, metro, old market, Georgian bazar.... you can go (walk) shopping and everything is very cheap, so our hostel is always full. dogs and homeless are everywhere at the stations (and only in Tbilisi). Hostels door is always closed and our staff works 24/7.

Japanese hostel, tiny facilities, no air condition. But free dinner every night at 8, with great company, super markets outside, 5-10 minutes walk tog metro and trains, great for €5/night

For 5 euros its a great deal and u get free dinner, tea, coffe and wine. Also the train station and the metro are 5 minutes away

• 15th Jul 2014

Bathrooms are very small and dirty, rooms as well-they are so small that only bed fit in them. There is no AC, so it's very hot. I strongly advice to consider a little more expensive, but much better hostel - we changed it after 1st night to Nest hostel, which was great.

It's a very small hostel but you're travelling in Asia, what can you expect? It's a great location right by the train station and metro station, only 3 stations away from main touristy activities, there's also many places for extremely cheap food just across the street. The cost was incomparable, the only negative is cleanliness, but just wear shoes everywhere and you'll be fine! Also the wooden chairs aren't the most comfortable but there's cushions to help with that. And free dinner!! :)