Hostel Georgia Reviews

Chitaia 20, Tbilisi, Georgia

I am not recommand this hostel! I think we havé the worst dormitory, lots of humidity, durty, door can't be locked. The staff doesn't speak english so they can't help you. Actually only the dinner was good on this hostel.

you pay 3 euros for a dorm bed and free dinner and free wine. you get what you pay for. the people were really nice but its mostly japanese guests and the spaces are small, bathrooms are dirty/moldy and the kitchen is dank. but like i said, it's close to the station and you pay 4 euros for a room, dinner and wine....

It's i think worst hostel ever been. Granted, it's really cheap. But for little more i changed to a much better hostel. I arrived at 5am to the hostel from the airport, something I'd told them in advance. They told mo ok no problem. When i got there there was no one, so a drunk guest opened the door and assigned me a room. This 'room' didn't have a door that closed, bed sheets hadn't been cleaned in a couple of years at least, very noisy. Awful