Hostel Georgia Reviews

Chitaia 20, Tbilisi, Georgia

Whoever wants fresh bedsheets should think twice about booking this place. Good only for meeting japanese travellers. I changed for rooms hostel on Rustaveli av after 1 night.

Spent there one night instead of 8, because the shower was awful, it was cold in the room and not much space around. Lowest price in city, but we found much better place afterwards for the same price.

Quite a bad hostel I must say. I don't mind that is was super small, but I do mind that it was super dirty everywhere especially the bathroom and kitchen. The dinner served was the same for the 2 days we stayed and I would not be surprised if it is the same everyday. The wine was hardly drinkable. The people working there spoke no english at all and they were not very friendly either. Even though it was cheap it was not worth the money, a lot better alternatives exist for just a little bit more.

• 15th Dec 2014