Hostel Georgia Reviews

Chitaia 20, Tbilisi, Georgia

Not the best hostel we've been to, but definitely one of the cheapest - what's more, for only 6$ you have a free dinner! A bit far from the centre, but well comunicated.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Poland

I have spent so mutch more money for so much less. The staff are exellent!

Very small hostel, ideal if you need a bed for a night, close to the railway station! Excellent value for money. You get comfy bed with clean sheets, wifi, kitchen and showers. Staff is nice and helpful. Hostel could use some cleaning in the showers and I felt a little like sleeping in basement but I got exactly what I was looking for so I'm definitely recommending it for a short stay.

It is hard to review this hostel because one one side you have room without a window and dirty walls, and on the other - probably cheapest hostel in Tbilisi with unlimited tea and free dinner. It's good to try it on your own.

location is near of the train station - dogs, homeless,... and hostel is like a part of punk ghetto :D

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Our hostel is located in the center of Tbilisi, near the central station, metro, old market, Georgian bazar.... you can go (walk) shopping and everything is very cheap, so our hostel is always full. dogs and homeless are everywhere at the stations (and only in Tbilisi). Hostels door is always closed and our staff works 24/7.

Japanese hostel, tiny facilities, no air condition. But free dinner every night at 8, with great company, super markets outside, 5-10 minutes walk tog metro and trains, great for €5/night

For 5 euros its a great deal and u get free dinner, tea, coffe and wine. Also the train station and the metro are 5 minutes away

• 15th Jul 2014

Bathrooms are very small and dirty, rooms as well-they are so small that only bed fit in them. There is no AC, so it's very hot. I strongly advice to consider a little more expensive, but much better hostel - we changed it after 1st night to Nest hostel, which was great.

It's a very small hostel but you're travelling in Asia, what can you expect? It's a great location right by the train station and metro station, only 3 stations away from main touristy activities, there's also many places for extremely cheap food just across the street. The cost was incomparable, the only negative is cleanliness, but just wear shoes everywhere and you'll be fine! Also the wooden chairs aren't the most comfortable but there's cushions to help with that. And free dinner!! :)

The security is pretty bad and the it is not the cleanest hostel in the world but the atmosphere is good,there are free dinner and free wine and the price is quiet low. So the value for money is good!

The reason for I chose this hostel were: 24 hours reception (we landed at 4am) and near the train station (had to take a Mashrutka at 5am the next day). In this regard Hostel Georgia has what you need. When we arrived everything was dark and didn't look precisely clean, but it actually was. Toilets are a bit too small and in the same room as the shower, which makes it a bit messy, but I guess that's OK. It's run by 2 of the nicest Japanese guys I ever met! They also offer dinner, wifi and wine

Some rooms have no windows.