Hostel Georgia Reviews

Chitaia 20, Tbilisi, Georgia

Whoever wants fresh bedsheets should think twice about booking this place. Good only for meeting japanese travellers. I changed for rooms hostel on Rustaveli av after 1 night.

Spent there one night instead of 8, because the shower was awful, it was cold in the room and not much space around. Lowest price in city, but we found much better place afterwards for the same price.

Quite a bad hostel I must say. I don't mind that is was super small, but I do mind that it was super dirty everywhere especially the bathroom and kitchen. The dinner served was the same for the 2 days we stayed and I would not be surprised if it is the same everyday. The wine was hardly drinkable. The people working there spoke no english at all and they were not very friendly either. Even though it was cheap it was not worth the money, a lot better alternatives exist for just a little bit more.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Not the best hostel we've been to, but definitely one of the cheapest - what's more, for only 6$ you have a free dinner! A bit far from the centre, but well comunicated.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Poland

I have spent so mutch more money for so much less. The staff are exellent!

Very small hostel, ideal if you need a bed for a night, close to the railway station! Excellent value for money. You get comfy bed with clean sheets, wifi, kitchen and showers. Staff is nice and helpful. Hostel could use some cleaning in the showers and I felt a little like sleeping in basement but I got exactly what I was looking for so I'm definitely recommending it for a short stay.

It is hard to review this hostel because one one side you have room without a window and dirty walls, and on the other - probably cheapest hostel in Tbilisi with unlimited tea and free dinner. It's good to try it on your own.

location is near of the train station - dogs, homeless,... and hostel is like a part of punk ghetto :D

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Our hostel is located in the center of Tbilisi, near the central station, metro, old market, Georgian bazar.... you can go (walk) shopping and everything is very cheap, so our hostel is always full. dogs and homeless are everywhere at the stations (and only in Tbilisi). Hostels door is always closed and our staff works 24/7.