Hostel Giraffe Reviews

ul. Krowoderska 31, Krakow, Poland

The staff is really welcoming ! The only downside to this hostel is the bad soundproofing.

• 2nd May 2015

Hostel Giraffe is one of the best hostels I have been to, the rooms are clean,the staff is super-friendly and the location is also not far from the centre.The breakfast is also good and the staff helped me book a tour to the salt mines and made every effort to make my stay at the hostel comfortable.I would recommend it to anyone visiting Krakow.

Excessive noise all night (Thu) from bar goers entering the hostel area,talking and banging dishes in the kitchen. Complained twice to reception. Lack of security - bar goers entered the room next to us and were talking until 4am. Anyone can basically enter the hostel area. Only 3 toilets to service the hostel and the bar. Bar was nowhere near as good as local bars in the area which were cheaper and better atmosphere. Cheaper to stay in a hotel for double room. We left early and booked at Ibis.