Hostel Giraffe Reviews

ul. Krowoderska 31, Krakow, Poland

Not free laundry. Bar out of action (despite being the main selling feature) Meant to be fun & lively, definitely wasn't (we were the only 3 people in the hostel....) Breakfast not great (no water/juice and things ran out quickly) Staff were really friendly Security is terrible! Main door into hostel from street remains open 24/7 and people never shut/lock doors so safety is an issue. Maybe the hostel used to be fun but I would not recommend it to anyone looking for a fun hostel.

The staff is really welcoming ! The only downside to this hostel is the bad soundproofing.

• 2nd May 2015

Hostel Giraffe is one of the best hostels I have been to, the rooms are clean,the staff is super-friendly and the location is also not far from the centre.The breakfast is also good and the staff helped me book a tour to the salt mines and made every effort to make my stay at the hostel comfortable.I would recommend it to anyone visiting Krakow.