Hostel Giraffe Reviews

ul. Krowoderska 31, Krakow, Poland

Both nights we stayed here we had hardly any sleep the bar within the hostel was exceptionally loud, everything is on one level with members of the public and guests walking in and out of the bar all night long until 5am playing exceptionally loud music.

Really nice place, as a base for Kraków but also to relax :-)

Decent hostel not too far from the center

I didnt like the hostel. It says it is a party hostel but when I was there, there were just a few people and the bar was always empty, nobody to talk. It says they give you a free welcoming shot and it is not true. Staff seemed nice but they didnt speak good English and it was difficult to talk to them. Breakfast was poor, there wasnt enough bread, and in the toilets there wasnt toilet paper. It is not exactly in the town center, there are other hostels better located and with party atmosphere.

We had a great stay, staff were friendly and helpful. You could maybe put a floor mat or extra shelves in shower but otherwise fantastic

The staff were terrific. The owner of the hostel should give everyone a pay rise!

Not free laundry. Bar out of action (despite being the main selling feature) Meant to be fun & lively, definitely wasn't (we were the only 3 people in the hostel....) Breakfast not great (no water/juice and things ran out quickly) Staff were really friendly Security is terrible! Main door into hostel from street remains open 24/7 and people never shut/lock doors so safety is an issue. Maybe the hostel used to be fun but I would not recommend it to anyone looking for a fun hostel.

Was pretty empty whilst we were there no one in bar evening during the night, but easy route to remember back after a night out and has always been clean, have stayed here a few times

The staff is really welcoming ! The only downside to this hostel is the bad soundproofing.

• 2nd May 2015

Hostel Giraffe is one of the best hostels I have been to, the rooms are clean,the staff is super-friendly and the location is also not far from the centre.The breakfast is also good and the staff helped me book a tour to the salt mines and made every effort to make my stay at the hostel comfortable.I would recommend it to anyone visiting Krakow.