Hostel GoodMo Reviews

Mikszáth Kálmán tér 1., Budapest, Hungary

Really likable and helper staff, clean bathrooms, good atmosphere.

It was a very good hostel, big commonroom, big-big party every night!!!

I love this hostel!!:)

Good location, big commonroom, friendly staff.

I love this hostel, good location, with friendly staff.

Perfect! I love this hostel:)

superb! nice, clean room. great ambiance and good service

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you guys, it was a wonderful trip! :) Huge and clean dorms, awesome staff, delicious and plentiful breakfast. (It is costs 3 €, great deal) They have a roof-top bar what need to see and have to try. I arrived late but nevertheless led to the receptionist guy showed me everything. In the morning one girl from the reception told me a lot of useful info about the city. I can only recommend this place. We will come back in the summer. I"m sure!

• 20th Jan 2014

Average hostel, good facilities, average staff, good location, good atmosphere; cleanliness could be improved.

Very good hostel, I think you can work on the cleanliness of the showers and toilets

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Ecuador

Thanks Zizi for being a good host and giving me good tips on things to do and places to see during my stay in Budapest

• 27th Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

A greek friend of mine recommended me this hostel, wow, he was right on the spot, the hostel is amazing, I had a bit of trouble to find the place but nonetheless is a really cool place, I recommend it! I even won free breakfast for reserving with anticipation, really cool place, beds cool, wc cool, common area cool (low season), kitchen cool (just had problems with portable oven I guess, no idea, but doesn't even matter!) let the staff relax a bit please!

Best hostel I've stayed at so far in my travels!! It was amazing, I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Its so cool and clean and close to downtown and the atmosphere was awesome! Amazing hostel!!!!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Social hostel with big chill out room. Bedding already prepared on arrival!

I thought the staff was rude, and the showers were disgusting at this place

Dear Lauren, We would like to apologize that you have experienced dirty conditions. We had a larger, 80 people's group at that time in the hostel, Although we were continuously cleaning the showers, with such a big group, the bathrooms may have gotten messier in a shorter period of time. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, and that you did not feel yourselves great at our hostel.

Very good hostel!! Staffs are nice, good breakfast , very clean, big commom are! I definitely recommend this place!

The hostel had a great atmosphere and the staff was friendly and accommodating when it came to booking the excursions that my friends and I had planned for the weekend. There were 14 of us in total and we all enjoyed our stay.

• 24th Oct 2013