Hostel GoodMo Reviews

Mikszáth Kálmán tér 1., Budapest, Hungary

GoodMo was closed!!!! with my money!!!! i would like an explanation!!!

• 24th Feb 2015

good place for budapest very Cheap

Goodmo hostel is a really clean and neat with friendly staff. I stayed over New Years and it was very pleasant. But a big shout out to all my homies staying at hostel CARPE NOCTEM VITAE!!!! Love you guys and had so much fun setting off fireworks that I bought from gypsies on NYE.

I've had a great stay at GoodMo Budapest. Staff was very friendly (especially Zsofi and the night guys) and everything was clean, common bathrooms included!! The common room and kitchen are nicely furnished, very cosy couches, WiFi worked fine. You can ask Reception for tips: they like to help and advise! The only downside: I was asked to change hostel on the 3rd night because they were closing to welcome a big group. The managers did not speak to me, should take customer care more seriously!!

• 11th Nov 2014

It was a very comfortable stay with its central location. It was relatively easy to get around the entire city.