Hostel GoodMo Reviews

Mikszáth Kálmán tér 1., Budapest, Hungary

Loved this hostel! Will definitely be back!

• 19th Jul 2014

Not so clean, I was in a room with 9 people and they no clean the room forma three days.

We checked in to find that our room would not be ready for 2 hours later than expected. The staff were not very helpful at suggesting tourist attractions for us. When moving into our room later on we found dirty sheets still on our beds from previous guests and rubbish left around the room. The front desk was very under-staffed - and we were rudely dismissed. Also given the wrong locker key to find another bag in our locker. Dull atmosphere too. We ended up moving hostels due to these problems.

For the price this hostel is worth it. Walk to city center about 20-25mins. The staff is very helpful even though they can be a bit under stress and a lot to do. You can also get a nice breakfast at the hostel for 5€, which is a good! Would def stay here again!

We had the WORST room mates on our two month backpacking trip on the first night here, but the staff quickly reassigned us a room ASAP. They have a great bar, and a large kitchen to cook and hang out in with multiple grocers just a few blocks away. HIGHLY PROMOTE GOODMO

i really enjoyed my stay here, not a party hostel but it has a nice cheap bar which makes it an easy place to meet with other guests. Good local staff who know their stuff, and are more than happy to help. Only downside for me was that the wifi wasn't working very well when i was there. I would recommend this hostel.

No cook plate in the kitchen. No lights in the bathroom. Very rude night staff. Broken locks on lockers. Rooms were not cleaned. Never will go back.

This is not true.

This place was awesome! Rooftop, laundry, and nice bathroom. Would moat definitely come back to this.hostel and the location was great

I was only one day to catch a flight from budapest, but what i saw was just perfect. Everything i want a hostel to be, Goodmo is!

The lockers given out do not correspond to the beds which causes some issues as other guests stored items in lockers that were assigned to you. The bathroom was dirty. The atmosphere was a bit rubbish but that might have been due to the World Cup, no one seemed up for chatting in the evenings. However for the £6 a night we paid it was good. Wifi was good as well.

Best hostel I've stayed in! The terrace bar is full of mentals, my favourite kind, definitely a place to grab a drink. Bianka the bar girl, always a smile on her face and willing to do anything to make sure you got your beer on time if not before time, great person to have in your hostel! Receptionist were a bit flustered at all times but hilarious none the less. Come stay here and spend plenty of time on the terrace before heading to Simpla. From James, Taylor, Sam and Aine.

Alright hostel. They have a nice terrace with a bar where you can drink and there are some good restaurants right outside for food. It was also cheap, which was great for a student like me. The only problems I had were with the showers (it's one shower per 12 people) and it had no water pressure and was grimey. Also, the hostel boasts that they have laundry services but DON'T USE IT! We gave in our laundry our first night there and didn't get it back until 4am our next night and it was still wet

1 2 Next » last »