Hostel GoodMo Reviews

Mikszáth Kálmán tér 1., Budapest, Hungary

Beautiful place to stay, not very quiet (because of the neighborhood, you're up on a little nice square full of café) but absolutely good for position and price. I definitely suggest it!

We had a great stay and really enjoyed the hostel! The staff were all very pleasant and very willing to offer tips and info about the city. We found it a little awkward to talk with the other travellers and events seemed to be a bit disorganized, but there's enough to do in the city that it didn't really matter! Overall it was a great stay and I would definitely go back!

Really likable and helper staff, clean bathrooms, good atmosphere.

It was a very good hostel, big commonroom, big-big party every night!!!

I love this hostel!!:)

Good location, big commonroom, friendly staff.

I love this hostel, good location, with friendly staff.

Perfect! I love this hostel:)

superb! nice, clean room. great ambiance and good service

• 14th Feb 2014