Hostel Graça 28

Fabulous 347 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017
3.7

There were bed bugs in the room I stayed in and I was badly bitten. I spent some of the night sleeping on the floor to avoid being bitten any further and came away with a lot of bites. Other guests in the dorms also reported having been bitten. I've since seen another reviewer had the same problem in October and clearly nothing has been done. It's unacceptable that this hostel should continue taking bookings until the beds and rooms have been properly treated as it's not fit for purpose.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

So nice people and the atmosphere is super chilled! I definitely recommend this hostel: good breakfast, clean rooms, awesome garden area and good vibes everywhere :-)