Hostel Graça 28

7.9
Very Good 339 Total Reviews

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
6th Oct 2016

A very nice hostel in Graca, It's located very central the old town Alfama is within walking distance. We had a really nice and big room under the roof and really enjoyed ourstay in this hostel.

3rd Oct 2016
2.6

Horrible bed bug infestation! At least writing this review is distracting me from itching my 200+ bites!  Just one of my arms has 62 -I keep telling my husband to just amputate it! And, I wasn't the only victim -another girl was covered too. The worst part is, they knew they had a huge bedbug infestation before we arrived; they only sprayed chemicals and still kept taking guests. I couldn't believe the owner expected us to pay for our stay. She admitted fault but was shockingly unapologetic.