Hostel Grand Place Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 99, Brussels, Belgium

Great hostel !!! I hope to be over there again. Thanks! !!!

This was such a great location! Wow! So cool be in the square and central everything. The rooms were comfy and spacious enough and clean. The check in is at another hostel down the road, 10 min walk but way better location than that hostel. Thecheck in time online shows 3 and the employee told me 3 when I went to store my luggage but I got there at 3:30 and girlwasa bit abrupt and told me not until 4. Could have been friendlier, but overall, well worth it!

Very nice place, on the Heart of the city.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Costa Rica

Phenomenal. One of the best I've stayed in. You are as central as could be and it's clean and modern. Plus the Coffin bar next door is pretty keen.

• 18th Aug 2014

That I like is location

BED. BUGS. DO NOT STAY. pretty good location and kinda nice but we had bed bugs. The staff refused to acknowledge it, and were complete jerks about it. Didn't even give us a full refund. It was a really terrible experience. DO NOT STAY HERE.

It was in the real city center, just 10 meters from "Grand Place". I was with my family and we occupied a room for 4 people with private bathroom. Everything was clean: kitchen, room, batroom, bed clothes... You have to do the check-in in other hostel, but it is only 10-15 minutes walking from the hostel. But it closes at 23:00, not 24 hours. In the morning there are hot drinks free in the kitchen: chocolate, coffee or tea.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Spain
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The location to this hostel is great it's right in the middle of everything. And right beside the grand palace. I will say it was inconvient to have no reception in the hostel. You had to go to the other hostel to ask questions and directions and for luggage storage. That. Being said, it would not stop me from coming back here. I would stay here again if I came back to Brussels

“This hostel is very Clean - AMAZING Bathroom, the best i ever seen. there is also hairdryer n the Toilet. Nice Mirror and shower. the Wi-fi is good as well- is in the Main square so the location is The BEst... can be inconvenient that you have to check in in in another building but they write it to you before to book.. if u come back to Bruxelles i d like to stay again here the Staff was very nice whit me all of Them Thanks Lara and a guy that spoke italian :

The kitchen is really well equiped and not very busy, so if you want to cook you have a comfortable space.

As advertised, the check in location was a stretch from the actual hostel.The hostel was clean, the beds were nice, and the bathroom was recently remodeled. We especially enjoyed the central location. There was a social room and kitchen, however no one was really social. I said good morning to quite a few of other guests, and all I got was weird looks. Also the cleaning staff entered the room uninvitedly half an hour before the actual checkout and loudly demanded us to "CHECK OUT!!" Rude.

This place is an amazing location and is so modern and clean. It's a pain that the reception is 10 minutes away and the staff there are not be efficient (the airline lost my bag so told reception to keep an ear our for a call and there was no communication or care). The room was great and we had an awesome stay

Nice hostel with a good kitchen and ensuites. Great spot on grand place, walking tours recommend. Didn't find the check in too much bother either.

Great location - that's about It to be honest - there is no security or a receptionist or anything in the matter.... so your f"ed if anything happens Beds are comfy and secure so try getting the bottom bunk!

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Best location ever if you are compleeeetely drunk. Tough it's Brussels so it is not possible to stay sober. Very close to Delirium - best sight in whole Belgium - place where it is possible to try over 3000 kinds of different beer. Easy to make friends. If I return to Brussels, I will definetely stay here again! :)

The hostel was great! Didn't love having to check in somewhere else, but the hostel itself wAs clean and nice

Really clean and nice hostel. Just by the main square. The only bad thing is that you have to do check in in another place like 15 minutes walking with the lagguage.

the hostel have a really good location, it's just nearby the Grand Place, but check in desk is in 2GO4 which have to walk round 10 min, hostel is pretty clean and new, and it is good to have the kitchen if you want to cook by yourself. hot chocolate and instant coffee is provided in the moring for free, it really worth the money you payed for this excellent hostel!

The hostel location couldn't have been better! It's located straight off the Grand Place in the centre of Belgium and was excellent. However there was a 15minute walk to the main check-in at another hostel in Belgium to get our keys, which was a bit annoying. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The lockers didn't lock at all even with our own padlocks - pretty pointless really.

Loved this hostel! Location was awesome although having to check in at the other hotel is kind of inconvenient but not a problem for me. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Only real complaint was that it took them about 4 hours to check me in so I lost a lot of the only day I was there waiting around for them.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7