Hostel Greci Reviews

borgo dei greci 13, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Enjoyed our stay very much -- good location and very pleasant stay. Would stay here again.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location, very clean if a little dated. Our room was very quiet. The lady was very helpful , allowing my daughter to check in without paying as we were arriving later. Also we were able to leave our bags there the following day whilst we explored Florence.

the hostel is great! the staff is really friendly and helpfull and the room was amazing. The only complain is about the internet, they provide internet just until 23 h, which is upsetting when you need to planning your next day or when you have to talk with someone.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Great stay, excellent location, huge room and friendly staff. Unfortunately, hot water available only in the morning, taking showers during the day or in the evening not possible.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

Superb location helpful staff,wifi great!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Albania

Thank You!Awesome location ,my room was clean and so large! The best.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Venezuela

Prima volta per me in ostello e devo dire ottima esperienza ,pulito centrale e molto confortevole,in particolare voglio ringraziare Adriana per la sua gentilezza nel spiegarmi cosa visitare a Firenze in un giorno solo. Grazie!

• 13th Feb 2014

Awesome location ,very helpful staff,my room was clean and tidy. Highly recommended.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Turkey

The only things that bugged me were the fact that internet is only 8-22 and the heating is rarely on. There is only one bathroom for the hostel so I had to wait most of the time. The staff is never there so you can't go and ask questions. Not really a common room to hang out an meet other people.

• 20th Dec 2013

The room was very spacious ,beautifully appointed,clean and staff very helpful ,and the best of all ,the location over Piazza Signoria was wonderful.We loved opening the large windows on the 4th floor and watching the activity down below.Awesome!

Definitely my best hostel in Europe! staff was amazingly friendly and helpful ,my room were neat and clean .Internet is speedy though free only in the lobby but We were given 24 hrs access free in our room as courtesy.Superb location just a couple of hundred metres walking distance from Uffizi Gallery. Highly recommended!

• 6th Nov 2013
  • South Africa

No board so pretty difficult to locate hostel. No lift. Staircases are horrible and on above it if u have heavy luggage then it would be big problem. Wifi was poor and in the lobby only that too up to midnight only. No breakfast. Charged €40/person but no value for money. We stayed in venice and rome @ half charge with all the facilities and breakfast. Only advantage for this hostel is great location. Rooms were good, clean

• 1st Nov 2013
  • India

The location is amazing! Thank you for helping us quickly find things to do and informing us of the area. I will definitely stay here again if I visit Florence

We had a very comfortable room. Adriana was very nice and friendly with us. Sheets and everything were very nice and very clean smelling really good, made us feel very comfortable. Only problem is that it is noisy outside . On weekends because of some cafes outside and weekdays because you can hear every conversation in the room because the windows are not double glassed!! I would stay there again for sure!!! just use some earplugs!!! :-)!