Hostel HOMEr Reviews

Melantrichova 11, Prague, Czech Republic

We stayed in a room on the 2nd floor of the hostel during our 4-day stay. The room which we were staying in is an additional compartment which is not an original room in the building. There is a huge gap between the wooden wall of that room and the root which made that room vulnerable to noise from the nearby kitchen and common area. However if you are a party person or nighthawk that that is ok. The facility in the hostel is good and the staff is friendly and helpful.

I enjoyed my experience at this hostel. The location is perfect! So close to everything. Everything was also very clean and safe.

The stafff is the best ever, extremely helpful and charming. I will recommend to clean more the bathrooms bit other than that everything was awesome!

Hostel is located nearby all major attractions with in 5-10 mins walk can cost most of them and friendly atmosphere and helpful staff

When I was there make guess were approached by other female guests offering their services, shall I say. I thought I was staying in a hostel but perhaps I wasn't.

가격대비 괜찮음 프라하도보가 캐리어끌기진짜힘든 도보라는것만 빼면 위치도 하벨시장 바로옆이고 좋음. 방음이 잘안되고 화장실 경쟁이 좀 있는편. 시설은 좀 낡았음. 4인 여성전용은 부엌 냉장고전부 포함이라 좋았음

Hostel Homer was great - perfect location if you want to be in the middle of it all (next to the old town square). The facilities were fine, although the wait for the bathroom was a bit of a problem. Good place to stay if you don't mind noise late at night!

I have cleaned my own room few times this year, which says something about the standard I hold for cleanliness. I got terrible dust allergies from your hostel - I could feel my allergies starting every single time I went to sleep. I got two styes from it.

The bathrooms are fantastic! There's a large common area and kitchen, and it has a relaxed atmosphere (during my stay). Great location just a street down from Old Town Square.

I stayed at the 6 bed dorm at the third floor, and the only issues I had with that were 1) WiFi didn't work there 2) The room was too bright! In the early morning I would wake up with the sun on my face. They should consider having curtains installed. Other than that the hostel is perfectly located, clean, and I would definitely stay there again.

Room was on the third floor and was perfectly nice, we were lucky to share with all girls who we got on well with. The door to the bedroom was really difficult to lock and the bathroom flooded quite badly. Unfortunately a massive group of guys got the room next to us on the last night and they were up all night shouting and being annoying in general. We complained to the hotel receptionist who was very understanding and gave us a partial refund.

This place is terrific. Mike and Luke and everyone are super helpful and good people. The location is really good. I even liked all the simpsons signs/theme. My kinda place. The high ceilings are really nice. The bathroom was also very luxurious. I took a bath!! (Haven't done that in about 10 yrs). We stayed in the 4 bedroom one, and the door did have a lock. You do hear some street noises because the window opens to the street, but you can still meditate, or shout into the street

• 12th May 2015

Opening and closing the door was loud since everyone struggled with it. Nice building, happy we didn't have bunk beds

• 12th May 2015

The staff was so helpful and nice! The bathrooms are nice and large, so it is easy to take a shower, and the common area is super nice! It was in an amazing location just minutes from the old town.

Everything is great. I walked to any places of interests. And you can asko walk to bus station or train station by walk if you donot have big or heavy luggage. Only one problem is the wifi is not good in my room. But they have a living room for wifi. I'll come back there if I go to prague again.

• 8th May 2015
  • China

Great location right in the city. Hostel felt really secure and was quiet at night. Kind of a bummer that there was only one bathroom on the floor, sometimes had to wait for people to finish showering. Our private room was very large and clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

I wouldn't recommend getting a 12 or 16 bed dorm here. My 12 bed dorm was very disappointing. The room was smelly, seemed like it had been a long time since it had been cleaned and aired out from guests. The pillows and mattresses were lumpy. My sheets smelt of cigarettes. The room was right next to the living area so it was difficult to sleep as people were in and out all night talking very loud. Lockers weren't very secure. No lock on room door.

Except for the 85 steps the hostel was excellent. Less then 2 minutes from the astrological clock close to many and bars

Perfect location for touring Prague! Extremely close to Old Town and the Charles Bridge. The room was very spacious but the wifi only worked in the common room.

i didnwt stay in your hostel.