Hostel HOMEr Reviews

Melantrichova 11, Prague, Czech Republic

Easily the nicest Hostel I have ever stayed at. Great location as well!

• 18th Jul 2014

Very good place, in a few minutes from old square. No troubles at all hostel, with quite good view from windows and nice shared space.

First of all, the location is amazing, just a few minutes from the Old Town Square. The 16-bed dorm only had 2 bathrooms. The bathrooms were clean and modern, though. During my stay there was a group of around 10 people staying, so they made a lot of noise during the evenings, but that's just bad luck, not the hostels fault. Kitchen was great. Some lockers were broken.

Staff was incredibly friendly and put effort into making my stay better without me even asking for anything. Very clean facilities and intersting and nice people staying there. Great location! Incredibly pleased with my stay.

• 21st Jun 2014

Hostel Homer was in a feet convenient location, but it was super loud every night.

Long story short: i shared a room with 8 horribly rowdy guys who got so drunk they pissed all over my locker and then proceeded to smoke in the hostel room for the rest of the day. Staff did nothing, got to spend the rest of the weekend with them terrorizing everyone on our floor. Aside from that, only two bathrooms for a floor of 23 people, good kitchen, friendly staff otherwise, excellent location, good wifi, spacious lockers, very clean (pee was cleaned up quickly??).

We are sorry for your experience. It´s hard to avoid to accommodate this kind of "trouble-makers". I hope you will never meet them again:))

the hostel itself is very good, I only got one problem with a group of people that stayed in the same room as mine and the employees from the hostel were a little reckless about the situation

I booked for a 5 bed rooms and they changed me to a 8 bed rooms because everything was full. When i complained about it, i got a 10% discount. In general, great location and decent facilities. Maybe a few toilets for everyone.

広々としていて良かったのですが 上の階の騒音と振動がうるさかったです。

This hostel is one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in, because it has a warm homely feeling. The kitchen and bathrooms are modern and the rooms are kept tidy and clean. I highly recommend this place if you are having a weekend away ans want to stay in the centre of town. Location was perfect!

Excellent location. Excellent vibe. Clean and comfortable.

Wonderful location in an old style building! The room we stayed in did not look like the photos online so do not be fooled by this. The common room was pretty empty so not the best hostel for meeting fellow travellers unless they are staying in your room. It is not a party hostel so it is nice and quiet and the beds were extremely comfortable! The staff were polite and helpful mostly and I'd definitely recommend staying here to anyone who wants to stay in the heart of the old town of Prague.

Great hostel! Excellent location, spacious rooms. Bathrooms were big and cleaner than any other hostel I've stayed at. I liked the apartment style, plenty of communal space. Fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher..! The girl at the front desk was awesome and very helpful. I will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Prague!

The male member of staff who met is at night was about as welcoming as a cold cup of tea. Cold and unfriendly. However the hostel itself is lovely! Home away from home! other female member of staff was welcoming and friendly :) love Praha! Going back and will stay there, also just bext door to double trouble... AMAZING x

Good basic place to stay.

• 20th May 2014

The hostel was great. Meticulously clean. The sheets and pillows needed to be updated. The beds and floors were creaky but that's what you get in a really cool and historic building. The kitchen was huge and convenient with a dishwasher. The bathrooms were gorgeous. Ours had marble tiling throughout. However it was a bit limited for the people sharing the bathrooms and timing had to be worked out but it was fine for us. The common spaces were great but the wifi didn't work in the bedroom.

The kitchen is amazing and the location is perfect. The beds were awesome because they weren't bunk beds and there was definitely room for personal space. I would definitely stay here again.

We stayed in a 7bed dorm with single beds (very squeaky!!) Maybe consider cganging pillows. The bathroom and kitchen were nice and clean. But after people started taking showers the tiles were all wet and no carpet to step on and to wipe the floor with your own towel?! At 5 am a group of drunk teenagers came back, they stayed in a room above us, they were dancing and screeming, our chandelier was moving. Receptionist didn't hear a thing. Overall we were happy with our stay! Thank you

Perfect location, clean and modern facilities. 4 bed girls dorm is large and has a fully equpied kitchen. Communal area was also well equpied and warm. Very helpful staff. Large bathroom and shower. Great securit. Will be staying there again!

I feel home in HomeR hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3