Hostel HOMEr Reviews

Melantrichova 11, Prague, Czech Republic

Great Location for nightlife, sightseeing and all touristic Prague stuff. All staff was helpful, friendly but one of them seemed a bit tired and overworked. We booked the double room - was value for money (66 €/night), because of the great location. No cupboard and litterbin in our room, which was a bit poor. For one or two nights okay and not worse than any of the far more expensive hotels around. Window led to the lively street - so, no sleep till drunken young tourists left...

I was really excited to go to this hostel. But in the end it didn't look like on the pictures at all and the staff was really unmotivated as if they hated their job. I never felt really welcome to ask anything.. The rooms were totally okay, though there were no curtains so it got quite bright in th room at 8am. And there was just one bathroom with 1 shower and 1 toilet for at least 12 people. Ove all the hostel is okay, but not worh 20euro a night.. The location is great though!

It was my second stay in this hostel and it was great. I wouldn't sleep anywhere else. The rooms are great and clean. The staff is really nice and helpful and it's like directly in the city centre.

Great Hostel in the perfect location, friendly staff and cleaners that come in daily. This was my favourite hostel of my entire trip...highly recommended!!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Wales

Nice hostel but the staff weren't overly enthusiastic. Really great facilities and cleanliness but the atmosphere was non-existent. Perfect hostel for people not looking to meet anyone but good facilities.

Great location right next to the old town square. I was generally happy with the hostel but if you're not into climbing all lot of stairs everytime you get to the hostel - this place is not for you. Facilities were cool but more toilets/showers could be nice.

I travelled for a month across 12 countries in Europe. Your hostel was by far my favourite. Recommended it to every traveller I knew going to Prague.

Very comfortable,with huge rooms, and a superb location. Perfect way to visit Prague, maybe not the top if you want to keep in touch with other people.

Please replace the matresses! A good matress makes a night sleep so much better. The ones we had were very bad.

Literally cannot rate this hostel highly enough. If your up for a party crazy time in Prague, this is the place. The atmosphere is great, with a large social area to meet everyone on your floor, plus you are in the heart of Prague by the old square so everything is within walking distance. However, if you're more of a quiet person he hostel is exceptionally clean with lovely bathrooms and staff enforce a curfew so you wont be disturbed by crazy party goers like ourselves! LOVE HOSTEL HOMEr!

Big room but it felt quite stuffy. Very clean and nice bathroom. However, the area is pretty noisy at night as there are many bars, pubs and restaurants along the street. WiFi was good.

the cleanest and nicest hostel iv ever stayed in ! the rooms are so spacious, no bunk beds, 20 steps to the old town square ! definatly go back - only downfall is no lifts for ur suitcase so u have to lug it up the stairs- but thats prague for ya ! :)

Bed and cleanliness below average.

We are really surprised about your experience...

Great location. Good price with all the facilities you require inc nice kitchen. Recommend for Prauge; I have stayed in other hostels & for price & location Hostel Home was decent.

Easily the nicest Hostel I have ever stayed at. Great location as well!

• 18th Jul 2014

Great hostel! When we had issues with our room, they not only upgraded us but refunded part of the stay. Great customer service and really helpful staff. WIFI did not work on all of the floors but the common area was sufficient.

Very good place, in a few minutes from old square. No troubles at all hostel, with quite good view from windows and nice shared space.

First of all, the location is amazing, just a few minutes from the Old Town Square. The 16-bed dorm only had 2 bathrooms. The bathrooms were clean and modern, though. During my stay there was a group of around 10 people staying, so they made a lot of noise during the evenings, but that's just bad luck, not the hostels fault. Kitchen was great. Some lockers were broken.

Staff was incredibly friendly and put effort into making my stay better without me even asking for anything. Very clean facilities and intersting and nice people staying there. Great location! Incredibly pleased with my stay.

• 21st Jun 2014

This hostel is so beautifull it hurts. Huge, super cozy, really good location. The shower were AMAZING. It was a bit noisy during the night and the guy at reception could'nt recommend any restaurant (?!) but eh, other than that, it was near perfection!

« first « Prev 1 2 3