Fabulous 890 Total Reviews
Fabulous 890 Total Reviews
Hostel HOMEr Located at Melantrichova 11, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Czech Republic 11000 Melantrichova 11
86% 890
50.0856610 14.4205749
    Rooms available

13th Jul 2016

This is probably the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. The room was huge, the beds were comfy, the shower was clean and huge! The kitchen area was clean and huge too! The staff were very friendly as were the fellow travelers. The location was very central and they even occasionally had a security man to ensure extra safety of entering. I cannot recommend this hostel enough!

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
6.3

When I arrived to the hostel was close. It took a long time to get in. There were no enough bathrooms at all.

Thank you for your comment. Hostel wasn´t closed. Likely the receptionist was very busy, our apologise.

4th Jul 2016

Upon arrival we were 'greeted' by the American man who works at the hostel...let's just say he wasn't very friendly. However there was a woman who was working at the reception for the rest of our stay and she was extremely helpful and polite. Lovely hostel though, very central with a great view and fantastic bedrooms!

4th Jul 2016
3.4

By far the worst hostel I've ever stayed in and will ever stay in. If you like the smell of feet guys this is the place to stay. They segregate the women and men in this hostel, so I'll give the atmosphere a 0. Now let's get down to the mattresses that all have pee stains and r arms length from the next person in the hostel. The staff is by far the rudest people I've dealt with, thanks for making joke about me in chec as I was checking in. Worst hostel ever

Nobody was making jokes of you, why would we do it?Rather I´m not gonna review your personality. You promised you will give us very bad review,so thank you very much, we were expecting worse one:)

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
30th Jun 2016

Great location, washroom and room are clean. Just the staff is not so helpful and not enough electric plug inside the room so I can't charge my mobile.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Jun 2016
7.7

Hostel is right in the centre of old town. The seven bed dorm is nice and spacious with its own living area, sort of like an apartment. Few activities are run by the hostel itself, but the staff are happy to help you buy tickets to pub crawls etc. Enjoyed our stay here.

29th Jun 2016
7.4

The location was absolutely perfect for what you pay for, you are literally a stones throw from old town square. The kitchen and rooms are great and clean. However, the staff were quite unhelpful and not particularly friendly, and there was no atmosphere or space to socialise at all. Don't go here looking to meet with fellow travellers as there is no bar or social area.

28th Jun 2016
7.7

The staff seemed almost more interested in their social lives than accommodating the guests. I tried to book a tour through the hostel and paid a deposit and then the tour got cancelled and I never got my deposit back. The staff just didn't seem to care. Location near old town square was great though.

27th Jun 2016

Great location. Facilities were great, there were just too few bathrooms per people so there was a lot of waiting around.

26th Jun 2016
5.1

This hostel is basic but for the price it's ok. That wasn't the main issue with our stay though, this drunk guy who is a friend of the boss kept coming into our room and made us really uncomfortable, there are no locks on the dorm doors so he just kept coming back even after we'd asked him to leave many times. We left the hostel a day early because he was so weird & he knew which room we were in. They gave us our money back so it must happen quite often. I wouldn't stay here again or recommend.