Fabulous 959 Total Reviews
Fabulous 959 Total Reviews
Hostel HOMEr Located at Melantrichova 11, , Prague.
Czech Republic

18th Oct 2016

Best place to stay.

• England, All Female Group, 31-40
13th Oct 2016

This hostel is perfectly located along a pretty backstreet, just off Old Town Square. The best things about it are the location, the space within the rooms, the kitchen facilities and the character of the beautiful building. The only downside was that there was only one washroom on our floor for everyone to use, so it could take a while in the mornings waiting for everyone else to finish.

3rd Oct 2016
5.7

I could not linger in the lobby after check out. I was sitting quietly looking for another hostel when me and a roommate where asked rudely to leave. They never offered to hold my luggage. No atmosphere, average facilities. Would not recommend. There are many better options out there.

Thank you for your reaction. We just kindly asked you to leave the kitchen for a while, because of cleaning.Czech intonation may sound harder for you:)). We always offer storage.

• India, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
7.7

Very few bathrooms and toilets. Amazing location. Right at the center of city. Nice staff. Very clean facilities.

19th Sep 2016

THE best location in Prague Right next to the Old Town main square and with one delicious Italian restaurant in the courtyard. Had an excellent 3 days here.

17th Sep 2016
6.3

While it's close to everything Prague is so small that everything is close. The common space was nice lockers were small. Was kinda put off that they asked everyone to wear wrist bracelets for security. They made a big deal about security when I checked in but I found the gates unlocked multiple times and there was not way of locking my dorm room. Also the has us stay across the courtyard from reception with a separate entrance one night a guy who had just arrived walked right in.

• KendallGraydon
  • USA, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2016

Great location, great beds. I stayed in a 4 person female dorm, and it was great! Showers we're great the room had a full kitchen larger than I have at home 😂 wifi was great, and very clean! NOTE: this room only had two outlets that had extension cords that didn't stretch far enough for the end beds. If you can try to stay in the middle two! :).

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016
3.7

First of all the staff are aggressive and rude, they confronted me and my group and gave us a hefty 200€ fine for reasons which werent true and they had no proof. The cleaners also will wake you up at 10am without a care. The hostel has a good location but is easily accessed by anybody who wants to come in and we didn't feel safe here once especially with the exceptionally poor staff. Overall I have never had such a bad experience in a hostel and wish I had more characters to tell you more

Hello guys:)) You were extremely arrogant and noisy, broke almost all rules at the hostel. All guests were complaining about you. I don´t have to write more.....

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

Fantastic location! Hostel staff were friendly and helpful. Room was lovely had a kitchen just for us, like a mini apartment! Everything was clean, toilet/shower/kitchen/bedding etc. I thought it might be noisy at night but had the windows open and didn't get disturbed. I would definitely recommend!

19th Aug 2016
8.0

Positives: Roomy accommodation and a wonderful location (few meters from the main square). Good Kitchen. Negatives: insufficient number of bathrooms on each floor