Hostel Habibi Reviews

416 University Ave, San Diego, USA

The bathroom facilities were very poor. There were two toilets, one with a sliding door that opened into the kitchen that somehow lost its door halfway through our visit, and another behind an unlocked door with no way to designate that the bathroom was occupied. The showers likewise has flimsy curtains and opened up into the kitchen eliminating any semblance of privacy. Furthermore the rooms were made from converted office space so there were only glass walls with thin curtains to cover.

very convenient, Paul made it perfect.

• 16th Jun 2015

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. They wanted to make sure they could do what they could to make you comfortable during my stay. (I even got a cookie at check-in). I slept comfortably and enjoyed my time there.

• 30th Mar 2015

I have stayed at 3 different hostels in SD before. This one was by far the cutest. It was chic, and campy and fun, although a little cramped. However, I love the location and the other guests were the friendliest people I have ever met at a hostel. I strongly endorse this place, and would stay there again.