Hostel Habibi

Very Good 54 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
30th Mar 2017
5.1

The hostel took a $20 security deposit from my card and told me it would be refunded upon check out. I have contacted the owner and one week later no response and no refund. Disappointing... this is actually stealing....it also took about 30 minutes to just check in...

13th Mar 2017

The staff is excellent. Great Hostel.---- D.aniel Zalusky

22nd Feb 2017
2.0

HOSTEL FROM HELL!!!!!This is by far the worst hostel in San Diego. I dis not feel safe here because one of my roommates was a homeless man who was Dying and the other 2 male roommates just got released from prison. So I stayed in the TV room waiting for the morning to leave a dozed off and the couch and Louis a drug addicted employee came in and scream at me for falling asleep on the couch even though I had paid for 4 nights there plus they refused to refund me my money!! HOSTEL FROM HELL!!!!

30th Jan 2017
5.4

Property description of an "upscale hostel" is misleading. The hostel is extremely small. The common area (approx 10ft x 15ft) consists of a TV room with 1 couch and 1 five chair table that is the only hostel dining table. There appears to be no security during the morning daylight hrs & before checkin hrs. Adjacent to the tiny kitchen are two toilets, 3 sinks & the 3 common shower stalls used by both men & women. Guests should undress & dress inside shower stalls. City bus is good.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Jan 2017

Everyone here made me feel at home. Great location right in the center of Hillcrest, in easy access of other parts of San Diego. One of the staff members, Michael, was especially hospitable always made me feel welcome. Met a lot of great people here!

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

I felt very comfortable at this hostel and was not worried for the safety of me or my things. It's located right in the middle of a very fun and gay-friendly area of town!

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th Dec 2016
7.7

A bed, a kitchen, a bathroom are usually my expectations in any hostel for the price of around 30 so it met all of them,thus I was happy. After that, there's nothing else much to it