7.8
Very Good 34 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 34 Total Reviews
Hostel Habibi Located at 416 University Ave, , San Diego.
USA

27th Aug 2016

Staff was friendly

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Aug 2016

Although the sleeping room was like a sauna, San Diego is going through a severe heat wave and the awesome owner did bring in extra huge power fans to keep cool air flowing!! Yay!! Would definitely stay again..its clean, safe, helpful and friendly staff, great location with massive restaurants, shops, and buses just steps away. Very comfortable and met so many nice people. Thank you Hostel Habibi, you guys are awesome!!

• Chile, Female, 31-40
21st Jul 2016
6.9

Comfortable bed, great location and the cutest dog ever. No hostel atmosphere, no breakfast, extremely uncomfortable to take a shower when the kitchen is right next to it/there is no wall that divides the shower area and kitchen, and there is people hanging out and cooking.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
6.6

Dorm beds are pretty old and dirty. People who stayed there are really nice-- especially for pride weekend. Make sure to get your "extra $10 deposit" back before you leave.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
26th Jun 2016
6.9

As I rested at Habibi San Diego Hostel. I deposited my money around 12 £. from the UK by transfer my money. When I stayed there I paid all of nights (total price) which I took a rest for. The manager didn't minus money from my deposit that I gave before. Then, I asked him to return deposit. The manager said that he will return my deposit 10£ back after I had already checked out around 10 days. However, after I went back to the UK. He have not yet to pay money in my account. It is very bad.