Hostel Habibi

Good 60 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
30th Mar 2017
5.1

The hostel took a $20 security deposit from my card and told me it would be refunded upon check out. I have contacted the owner and one week later no response and no refund. Disappointing... this is actually stealing....it also took about 30 minutes to just check in...

13th Mar 2017

The staff is excellent. Great Hostel.---- D.aniel Zalusky

22nd Feb 2017
2.0

HOSTEL FROM HELL!!!!!This is by far the worst hostel in San Diego. I dis not feel safe here because one of my roommates was a homeless man who was Dying and the other 2 male roommates just got released from prison. So I stayed in the TV room waiting for the morning to leave a dozed off and the couch and Louis a drug addicted employee came in and scream at me for falling asleep on the couch even though I had paid for 4 nights there plus they refused to refund me my money!! HOSTEL FROM HELL!!!!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
19th Feb 2017
7.4

The staff at Habibi are lovely and happy to help. The hostel had great security for the rooms and to get into the hostel. Would recommend

30th Jan 2017
5.4

Property description of an "upscale hostel" is misleading. The hostel is extremely small. The common area (approx 10ft x 15ft) consists of a TV room with 1 couch and 1 five chair table that is the only hostel dining table. There appears to be no security during the morning daylight hrs & before checkin hrs. Adjacent to the tiny kitchen are two toilets, 3 sinks & the 3 common shower stalls used by both men & women. Guests should undress & dress inside shower stalls. City bus is good.