Hostel Hahn Reviews

Hauptstrasse 28, Buechenbeuren, Frankfurt Hahn, Germany

Nice hostel pretty close to the airport and Jacek is very nice.

Highly recommend for everyone who is travelling via Hahn;-)

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Superclean hostel with nice location and an owner who really takes care of the guests. You can really feel like at home in there :)

It was exactly what I was looking for. A quiet and relaxing place to spend the prior night of my early morning flight. Plus: I had booked a shared female room and ended up in a single room due to the fact that there wasn't many people that night. Definitely going back whenever I need :)

The gentleman running the hostel was very gracious to me and my young son, we felt completely as ease with him. He warmed us up some of his soup, and was an all around great guy. The facilities are cleaner than any hotel I've ever been in, it's one of the cleanest buildings i've been in period. I can't wait to plan another trip in the area so I can use his facility again.

• 10th May 2014

The manager is really chill and cool...I booked a room in a dorm but since we were like 3 peoples in the hostel he gave me a single room for the same price! Really clean place and quiet. 200m from the bus stop who goes to the airport.

• 7th Apr 2014

I stayed at Hostel Hahn just for one night. The location was perfect for me because I was coming from Frankfurt Hahn airport. The owner is really kind and welcoming. I arrived late that night and he waited for me. The room was clean and very confortable. The shuffle service was good. Despite the fact that I was travelling alone, I felt at home. I would recommend this hostel! :)

View all Frankfurt Hahn Hostels