Hostel Hahn Reviews

Hauptstrasse 28, Buechenbeuren, Frankfurt Hahn, Germany

The manager is really chill and cool...I booked a room in a dorm but since we were like 3 peoples in the hostel he gave me a single room for the same price! Really clean place and quiet. 200m from the bus stop who goes to the airport.

• 7th Apr 2014

I stayed at Hostel Hahn just for one night. The location was perfect for me because I was coming from Frankfurt Hahn airport. The owner is really kind and welcoming. I arrived late that night and he waited for me. The room was clean and very confortable. The shuffle service was good. Despite the fact that I was travelling alone, I felt at home. I would recommend this hostel! :)

Clean and nice hostel. Very friendly staff. He offered me and other guests a free car drive to the airport. There's a bus service from and to the airport. I enjoyed my stay and I definitely recommend it for travellers to Frankfurt Hahn

View all Frankfurt Hahn Hostels