Hostel Hahn Reviews

Hauptstrasse 28, Buechenbeuren, Frankfurt Hahn, Germany

the host was really nice and we had a relaxing night there after a long tiring day. we are definitely going back one day.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Mauritius

Very cosy environment with a lot of facilities and additional services, perfect for a sleepover during flights thanks to the nearby hahn airport.

• 18th Sep 2014

Really great experience staying here. First of all, I arrived at 11:30 at night and a day early, and was greeted warmly and given a bed. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The host was really nice, and offered me soup and tea. The next day he invited me along o the grocery store, which was well beyond my experience in other hostels. It is nice to stay somewhere where the host is so personable and helpful.

• 6th Sep 2014

Nice hostel pretty close to the airport and Jacek is very nice.

Highly recommend for everyone who is travelling via Hahn;-)

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Superclean hostel with nice location and an owner who really takes care of the guests. You can really feel like at home in there :)

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Estonia

It was exactly what I was looking for. A quiet and relaxing place to spend the prior night of my early morning flight. Plus: I had booked a shared female room and ended up in a single room due to the fact that there wasn't many people that night. Definitely going back whenever I need :)

The gentleman running the hostel was very gracious to me and my young son, we felt completely as ease with him. He warmed us up some of his soup, and was an all around great guy. The facilities are cleaner than any hotel I've ever been in, it's one of the cleanest buildings i've been in period. I can't wait to plan another trip in the area so I can use his facility again.

• 10th May 2014