Hostel Han Reviews

Str. Fehmi Agani 2/4, Pristina, Kosovo

Really good!

• 6th Feb 2015

Brilliant on all accounts, especially the staff!

It was clean, hot water was an issue. But on the whole, a fine stay. Nothing amazing but nothing bad

This is the best hostel in town, if not the Balkans. It is one of the most modern and comfortable hostels around. The guys working there are really helpful, I hope I get to come back just to visit them. Cheers for the great stay guys.

• 17th Jan 2015

Centally located and very nice, helpful staff.

Great modern hostel in the city center with friendly staff.

This is a great hostel in a fabulous city. The hostel is well located right in the main square, within walking distance of the bus station; the atmosphere is pretty relaxed; there are two comfortable common rooms, one a full kitchen with cookware etc. and the other a living room with two computers; the dorm beds are very comfortable; and this is perhaps the cleanest hostel I have stayed in yet. Great value for your money. I came for a few days and ended up staying for a few weeks...

This place is impossibly fun and is run by well-connected Pristina natives who are generous and also manage a couple really good places around town. It also has soul. Came for two days and stayed for a week.

I would give it better than excellent if I could. Everything was perfect: staff, cleanliness, location. Price was normal. Comfortable beds, very nice kitchen, cleanest hostel bathrooms I've ever seen. I'd stay there again and highly recommend it.

The place is perfectly located, few centimeters from the main boulevard, new born monument, etc. The staff is great and crazy, they gave us many tips on things to see and pubs and restaurants where to go for cheap price, moreover we had a interesting conversation on kosovo situation...we ended up nowhere but it was a laugh talking about politics in such a way. The place is very clean and secure. Go there if you are in Prishtine.

The hostel was really nice and friendly, located right in the centre of Pristina. I had booked the single room, (after spending the last 3 nights on trains and buses) unfortunately a member of staff had given it away before I arrived. The man on duty gave me a bed in the 6 bed room and ensured no one else would be booked in to that room, and also only charged me for a single bed. It was unnecessary but a very kind gesture and it was probably partly my fault as arrived later than I had advised!

Excellent hostel with great chill-out area, fully functional showers and nice modern kitchen. The staff are a top bunch and want to help you get the most from your stay. Had a great time here

Comfortable atmosphere and clean environment. Talkative staff and nice living room!

I loved staying at Hostel Han, it's one of the best hostels I've ever been! First of all, staff is very friendly & makes you feel welcome just as you cross the door. Rooms are spacious, beds are large & comfy and everything is clean & neat. I enjoyed the huge luxurious living room & the cozy kitchen with abundant tee/coffee/ corn flakes. We came for one night & stayed for three nights but I wish I could have stayed longer. I would recommend Hostel Han to everybody & I hope to be back there soon.

The staff were great with the exception of the cleaner, who accessed the balcony through our room (despite there being 2 common area doors) really early in the morning every day easily more than 10 times and left the outside and inside doors open, very cold. Closed them to dress, she was straight back to open them again. That said, hostel is very clean, other staff were very helpful and friendly. Shower wasn't great, usually cold. For what I paid, I was satisfied

As more and more backpackers visit pristina, hostel Han is one of the best. Staff are helpful and offers walking tours.

Good hostel in a very dull city. Clean, nice staff and great location. The lift wasn't working and there were a few stairs. This didn't bother me but for people with big amounts of luggage it could be annoying. I didn't manage to do the walking your because there wasnt enough people but I heard good things. The curtains around the bed were a great touch.