Hostel Han Reviews

Str. Fehmi Agani 2/4, Pristina, Kosovo

Very central hostel, walking-distance to all main city spots. The owner of the hostel has also a bar and a restaurant, both very good!!! The is staff is friendly and knows good things to do :) cool place to stay! I recommend it :)

Han Hostel was perfect, especially the staff were really relaxed and chill, and they helped a lot with everything we needed. We ended up staying more than planned because we liked it there. The beds are really big, the place is on the top floor, and the facilities are good. Thanks for the stay:)

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Denmark

This hostel is located in the heart of the city.It is clean and the staff is very helpful. It is a great place to explore the city,

It is a great hostel for very cheap price. It is clean, the staff is very friendly and can answer any question you have regarding the city.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Albania

Newly renovated, clean, cosy, good new facilities; kitchen, living room, balcony. The staff is great and making anything they can for customers. Don't let the outside and the little ugly entrance mislead - trust me, it is fine inside! The location is great, by the main pedestrian street. Athmosphere is easy-going and international. A tip for future: would be nice to have even a small mirror hanging on the wall inside the room. Brochures ("Pristina this week"), maps for sale for cheap price.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Extremely well located and super clean. The beds are very comfy and most of the hostel is pretty new. The atmosphere is really nice, especially because of the balcony. The staff is really cool and they all hang out with the guests so it's pretty fun. I'd recommend this hostel for sure to everyone and I will go back if I ever go to Pristina again!

I had a private room. Quite small, no A/C, no frills. Kitchen was right next door, with a balcony going to my window, so minimal privacy. Common areas of the hostel are very nice, especially the "living room" and the stylish kitchen. Bathrooms were kept fairly clean. Staff were nice and gave me a thorough introduction to the city. My only complaint would have to do with the wind (and some uncaring travelers) slamming the doors incessantly.

I loved this hostel, it's been really well thought out with great touches like a curtain for each bed, big lockers and sockets everywhere to charge your phone. It's clean and smart, probably the best hostel I stayed in in the region The guys who run the hostel are awesome, and the location is great, it's right in the centre. Thanks for a great stay!

Great hostel

Perfect stay. Staff are lovely. Good location and big warm beds.

Great location, friendly staff. It was a good experience, unfortunately when I let for the airport in the early morning there was no one at reception to give me my 5 Euro deposite back =( Otherwise I can't complain.

Very nice hostel. Couldn't be more central. Super clean, good bed with good matresses and helpful staff.

Really a nice place in the heart of the city. We had good nights in there. Staff was really friendly, had good tips and has also been a good first source of information about the Kosovo in general. The common room was really enjoyable with nice balcony. Unfortunately we did not have the pleasure of the included cornflakes breakfast as we left both days too early. As it is just cornflakes this might have been better. The directions could be a bit more idiot-proof from the bus station.

The hostel has a great location in the center of the city right near a major pedestrian path filled with many restaurants and shops. The outside building looks a bit dingy, but the inside of the hostel is extremely nice and clean. All of the furniture appears new and in great shape. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was also very laid back and cool.

One of the most friendly hostels I have ever stayed at

Really great location, very friendly staff, overall nice hostel! Positively surprised by Kosovo/Pristina, comparing to the neighboring countries/capitals :)

Hot water runs out after 10 minutes and showers are not available from 10pm-6am.

We stayed when it was being renovated so hard to comment on the facilities but even then the rooms were clean, the beds are comfortable and there are massive lockers. The staff were really friendly and helpful (and very apologetic about the works which really weren't an inconvenience) and it's got pretty much the perfect location right in the centre of town.

This was the best hostel from our trip (out of 4 others in the Balkans). The staff was excellent and very helpful. the common area had PS3 and a tv. It was great there and we had a lot of fun with the people staying there. The beds were confutable and big enough. The bathroom was big, very clean and no problems with the shower or toilet.

Great hostel, location and staff, Thanks!