Hostel Han Reviews

Str. Fehmi Agani 2/4, Pristina, Kosovo

Comfortable atmosphere and clean environment. Talkative staff and nice living room!

The staff were great with the exception of the cleaner, who accessed the balcony through our room (despite there being 2 common area doors) really early in the morning every day easily more than 10 times and left the outside and inside doors open, very cold. Closed them to dress, she was straight back to open them again. That said, hostel is very clean, other staff were very helpful and friendly. Shower wasn't great, usually cold. For what I paid, I was satisfied

Good hostel in a very dull city. Clean, nice staff and great location. The lift wasn't working and there were a few stairs. This didn't bother me but for people with big amounts of luggage it could be annoying. I didn't manage to do the walking your because there wasnt enough people but I heard good things. The curtains around the bed were a great touch.

Simply Im happy having stayed in this hostel as I had a really good time here and enjoyed my staying. The hostel's in the centre, on foot about 20min from busstation, all sights are close, all the 4 guys working there were so friendly & great (thanks for Flamurt for the basic words) and made my staying pleasent so definetly I'd stay there again if I went back to Prishtinë. I was very satisfied with the athmosphere,as well: had good talks with other travellers thank to the common room&kitchen.

Very noisy. Hardly any sleep as other people were up all night coming and going being very loud. The staff running it were helpful but far too laid back and not on the ball enough as they appeared stoned all the time. They are running a business not having their mates around their flat for a party!!

I stayed there only one night, but it is a nice hostel. I would recommend and stay there again.

great location, friendly staff who explain to you what you should see and where to eat. communal vibe is a bit lacking, but that might have been just the night we were there. check in time is quite late, 5 pm, so it took us a long time to get our beds

Great hostel and an amazing location. The owner was always extremely helpful and a good laugh. We stayed in a twin private which was very nice and had massive beds, though a bit hard. But seeing the dorms, they were some of the most spacious and well set out dorms I have seen.

This hostel was great! Right around the corner from the main pedestrian street, friendly helpful staff, and comfortable beds. I would definitely stay there again!

This hostel is in an amazing location and is central to everything you will want to see in Pristina. The staff here are extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Top staff, great hostel

we arrive there at 6am, the staff give us beds for a rest, its so nice to us! Big kiving room, good atmosphere. Highly recommend~

The best staff and location

Wow, that puts it quite appropriately. Located in the heart of Kosovo's capital, walking distance from the old town and few steps from the main street where life is going on. The staff is more than welcoming, which rounds up the friendly overall athmosphere of the hostel. Everything is super clean and in order, lockers for your valuables in good abundance. We were impressed by how everything looks. Definitely will come again!

Great location in the heart of capital, surrounded by bars, restaurant etc... Very helpful n nicee staff!!! :) minus for the bad internet connection n wifi :/

A very good hostel with a great location. Would happily stay again (and probably will).

awesome hostel, very comfortable and huge premises, and they own a decent restaurant too thats worth a visit

Loved the Hostel - even though the employees and staff were about away on drugs during our whole stay.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • tharpsoee
  • Denmark

Very cool place, perfect location, the place to stay in Prishtina

Very central hostel, walking-distance to all main city spots. The owner of the hostel has also a bar and a restaurant, both very good!!! The is staff is friendly and knows good things to do :) cool place to stay! I recommend it :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3