Hostel Han Reviews

Str. Fehmi Agani 2/4, Pristina, Kosovo

It is a great hostel for very cheap price. It is clean, the staff is very friendly and can answer any question you have regarding the city.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Albania

I had a private room. Quite small, no A/C, no frills. Kitchen was right next door, with a balcony going to my window, so minimal privacy. Common areas of the hostel are very nice, especially the "living room" and the stylish kitchen. Bathrooms were kept fairly clean. Staff were nice and gave me a thorough introduction to the city. My only complaint would have to do with the wind (and some uncaring travelers) slamming the doors incessantly.

I loved this hostel, it's been really well thought out with great touches like a curtain for each bed, big lockers and sockets everywhere to charge your phone. It's clean and smart, probably the best hostel I stayed in in the region The guys who run the hostel are awesome, and the location is great, it's right in the centre. Thanks for a great stay!

Perfect stay. Staff are lovely. Good location and big warm beds.

Great location, friendly staff. It was a good experience, unfortunately when I let for the airport in the early morning there was no one at reception to give me my 5 Euro deposite back =( Otherwise I can't complain.

Very nice hostel. Couldn't be more central. Super clean, good bed with good matresses and helpful staff.

Really a nice place in the heart of the city. We had good nights in there. Staff was really friendly, had good tips and has also been a good first source of information about the Kosovo in general. The common room was really enjoyable with nice balcony. Unfortunately we did not have the pleasure of the included cornflakes breakfast as we left both days too early. As it is just cornflakes this might have been better. The directions could be a bit more idiot-proof from the bus station.

One of the most friendly hostels I have ever stayed at

Really great location, very friendly staff, overall nice hostel! Positively surprised by Kosovo/Pristina, comparing to the neighboring countries/capitals :)

Hot water runs out after 10 minutes and showers are not available from 10pm-6am.

We stayed when it was being renovated so hard to comment on the facilities but even then the rooms were clean, the beds are comfortable and there are massive lockers. The staff were really friendly and helpful (and very apologetic about the works which really weren't an inconvenience) and it's got pretty much the perfect location right in the centre of town.

This was the best hostel from our trip (out of 4 others in the Balkans). The staff was excellent and very helpful. the common area had PS3 and a tv. It was great there and we had a lot of fun with the people staying there. The beds were confutable and big enough. The bathroom was big, very clean and no problems with the shower or toilet.

Great hostel, location and staff, Thanks!

A very nice hostel, made out of a flat with 3 rooms and two bathrooms. It's easy to meet other travellers and the staff were brilliant. I like the fact that each room has a couch for people to sit on. It gives a homey feeling.

Very good location. Kind staff.

Hostel is very centrally located, near to the main drag. The manager Flamur is amazing and really helps to look after each guests needs. Really appreciated how he helped coordinate a taxi to gracanica and another one to pick me up from there to go to the bus station. Great service! Stay here if you're coming to Prishtina!

The boys were very helpful in finding locations and restaurants for us. They were very knowledgeable about the area and history. They were very helpful with getting us transportation, for example calling a taxi for us. Excellent staff!

• 16th Apr 2014

Superb hostel in the centre of Pristina. The staff were so friendly on arrival, happy to help out and give you examples of the best places to see, eat, drink etc. All beds had curtains for privacy, and our dorm had a fridge and balcony. Small common area with a kitchen and PS3 with large tv. The staff are always there playing some music and encouraging social activities. Definitely recommend this place!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They provide many travel informationl and make you feel like home rather than a "business between staff and customer". Everything is perfect. I will come here again for sure.

Hostel Han is a lovely little hostel,at the heart of Prishtina,just a few minutes away from the nightlife area and the main attractions. The very cool guys working there are super friendly. You can easily socialize with other guests in the common area and the hostel itself is clean and has a nice atmosphere.We enjoyed every minute of our stay there. (Cikat nga Tirona)

• 15th Mar 2014