Hostel Han

Superb 490 Total Reviews
Superb 490 Total Reviews

• Romania, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Amazing hostel, amazing staff and owner, amazing common area! Location is at it's best, you don't need anything else more! We even made a friend with whom we shared a ride to Montenegro! We highly recommend this place! If you guys are planning anytime soon to come to Bucharest, you know where you can find us. Cheers! :-)

• Turkey, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

İt was very nice to stay here. Staff and travelers were awesome. very clean nice and friendly hostel. totally recommendable.

4th Apr 2017

Everything was perfect. Best hostel in Kosovo :)

4th Apr 2017

Outstanding! The Best place I ever stayed ! Superb cleanness and facilities, awesome staff super helpful and friendly, just in the center. You cannot ask for more! Incredible!!! Thank you so much!

• Greece, Female, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

An unexpectedly good hostel in Prishtine and one of the cleanest I have stayed in. The stuff is very polite and open in conversation. I also have to add that the environment and the decoration was very cosy and felt like home!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017

Great staff and the location is in the city center. You can walk to everything easily. Very laid back friendly atmosphere and everyone speaks good English.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
24th Feb 2017

The minute I walked in the door, I was told to make myself at home. So I did. Someone popped on the kettle and I settled in right away. This is one of the most comfortable hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff and guests were all so friendly and we hung out a lot, drinking beers and watching Futurama. They were also brilliant for telling me things about Kosovo and helping me find my way around. Thanks guys, I had a great time.

2nd Feb 2017

It's very cozy and feels like home. Everything was neat and clean. It's right in the middle to Pristina so everything is within ten minutes walking distance. There's also a large common room great for meeting people and there's breakfast in the morning.

• Puerto Rico, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2017

This was a great choice for affordable accommodations in Kosovo. The staff is extremely friendly and fun. Everything is quite clean from the common spaces to the bathrooms which was very reassuring. The beds had curtains which gives you a little bit of privacy when staying in the dorms. The location could not be better, located right on Nene Tereza, making most things very walkable. I would for sure stay here again. Only downside is the 4 flights of stairs to get there.

• stcapacchione8691
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
29th Jan 2017

Really nice place with awesome staff. It's well secured and in a perfect location right next to the main square. Only slight let down is the breakfast but I think they already know this. (It's just bread and jam). One last thing, their walking directions are not great. Make sure you check it on google maps. (I've sent an email to them with my suggestion so hopefully they update it for you).