Hostel Han Reviews

Str. Fehmi Agani 2/4, Pristina, Kosovo

Super friendly staff, great location!

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Belgium

We had quite a few great conversations with the friendly and helpful staff, as well as other hostel guests. The location is excellent and the facilities very well-maintained.

Nice and very central located hostel

Staff was great :) It is enough reason to going Han Hostel: you should meet them. And additionally Han is best hostel in Kosovo

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Turkey

Hostel was located right in the heart of city centre, so it was easy to walk to everything. Grocery stores, bars, and eateries all within 5 min walk. Very secure, though doors to rooms don't lock, which may bother some people. It was fine for me as I was there during low season and there weren't a lot of people staying. There are two lockers per bed though. Staff were very relaxed, approachable, and fun to be around. A good place to stay while exploring Pristina!

Although the hostel was hard to find, I think it was in a good location for access to all of the central things in Pristina. It offered breakfast inclusive, which was nice, but in general I didn't find the atmosphere to be amazing. I was here in the off-season, so the hostel can't be blamed for that. Overall, I'm sure that it's the best hostel in Pristina, as it is very central and the staff is very friendly. I would recommend it.

Great location. Very kind and friendly staff. I enjoyed Chess game and sport with him. He also helped me a lot of things what I needed. Thank you so much! Yuki from Tokyo

We had a really good time with the great staff, and we even got a free history class from one of the brothers. Friendly environment. One of the best hostel we have been. A really good surprise! If you go to Pristina that is a must.

One of my best experiences so far in a hostel. Staff were philosophy/literature/anthropology students and really fun to hang out with.

Very relaxed hostel, very big secure place to store your things. Great beds, power outlets in the beds, nice rooms. Great common room which made it easy to meet and talk with people. Staff was relaxed and helpful. The shower/water setup was a bit weird, and the shower at the end definitely needs to be fixed and drains cleared. Otherwise a really good hostel, I would recommend to stay here, really close to the main drag with nice bars, restaurants and coffee lounges. Was a really nice stay.

Hostel with perfect location. Absolutely lovely hostel! Very clean, friendly staff and great common areas for meeting people. There are sometimes events organized in the evening to help guests meet new people, and go out and have fun. Had no real problems - would stay here again if in Prishtina!

• 17th Nov 2015

Should improve the smell problem and the cleanliness of the toilet Other aspects are very good

Good location, map given needs improving. Over good stay

Great staff. Fabulous location. Elevator probably died when Stalin died.

I don't have a single bad thing to say about Hostel Han as it was the exact kind of hospitable hostel I've come to love and get addicted to. Very good location, amazing staff and extremely comfortable beds - anything less than full marks would be a lie. Plan on returning one day!

nice clean and modern hostel. good location. good maps. helpful staff. no issues.

Great hostel! Location is excellent and the guys working there will make sure you have a good time. Definitely stay here if you are in Pristina.

It was a good hostel with a welcoming atmosphere.

Amazing hostel! The staff were super friendly, everything was clean, and the atmosphere was really chill and relaxed. Absolutely recommend Hostel Han if you're in Pristina!

I stayed at Hostel Han for two nights, and it was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff is quite helpful, the common room is busy and full of friendly people. The only issue I had was with the taxi driver they called for me, who I think is their regular driver. The staff told me he would charge about 13 Euros to the airport, but he charged 20, which I felt was very high. I don't know if the staff was wrong or if the driver was taking advantage of me, but I barely had enough.