Hostel Han Reviews

Str. Fehmi Agani 2/4, Pristina, Kosovo

Staffs were not helpful(lack of info about Kosovo). Too cold freezing. No heating inside. Some problem with electricity but staffs didnt care about it and made all guests feel freezing.

Really good!

Brilliant on all accounts, especially the staff!

It was clean, hot water was an issue. But on the whole, a fine stay. Nothing amazing but nothing bad

This is the best hostel in town, if not the Balkans. It is one of the most modern and comfortable hostels around. The guys working there are really helpful, I hope I get to come back just to visit them. Cheers for the great stay guys.

• 17th Jan 2015

Centally located and very nice, helpful staff.

Great modern hostel in the city center with friendly staff.

This is a great hostel in a fabulous city. The hostel is well located right in the main square, within walking distance of the bus station; the atmosphere is pretty relaxed; there are two comfortable common rooms, one a full kitchen with cookware etc. and the other a living room with two computers; the dorm beds are very comfortable; and this is perhaps the cleanest hostel I have stayed in yet. Great value for your money. I came for a few days and ended up staying for a few weeks...

This place is impossibly fun and is run by well-connected Pristina natives who are generous and also manage a couple really good places around town. It also has soul. Came for two days and stayed for a week.

I would give it better than excellent if I could. Everything was perfect: staff, cleanliness, location. Price was normal. Comfortable beds, very nice kitchen, cleanest hostel bathrooms I've ever seen. I'd stay there again and highly recommend it.

The place is perfectly located, few centimeters from the main boulevard, new born monument, etc. The staff is great and crazy, they gave us many tips on things to see and pubs and restaurants where to go for cheap price, moreover we had a interesting conversation on kosovo situation...we ended up nowhere but it was a laugh talking about politics in such a way. The place is very clean and secure. Go there if you are in Prishtine.

The hostel was really nice and friendly, located right in the centre of Pristina. I had booked the single room, (after spending the last 3 nights on trains and buses) unfortunately a member of staff had given it away before I arrived. The man on duty gave me a bed in the 6 bed room and ensured no one else would be booked in to that room, and also only charged me for a single bed. It was unnecessary but a very kind gesture and it was probably partly my fault as arrived later than I had advised!