Hostel Hannover

Very Good 172 Total Reviews

• China, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017
2.0

The owner of the Hostel is extremely hostile and impolite!! She refused me to live, just because my friend who helped me to call the bell is a girl! We called the policeman to solve this problem. She insulted us for no reason and keep speaking German to me even she know I can't understand German. The policemen also get shocked by her and recommend me to sue her. The place is in an extremely dirty and danger area. Strongly not recommend it!

• India, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2017

love the place

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2017
5.7

Not very welcoming at arrival (and it was not very late...). There is no athmosphere in this hostel at all as it is very old. Toilets and bathroom are ok but not more. Bed was quite comfortable. Wi-Fi did work. Place is a bit tricky to find. I wouldnt go there again but its ok if you look for a place to quickly stay for 1 or max. 2 nights.