Hostel Hannover Reviews

Lenaustr.12, 30169 Hannover, Hannover, Germany

The lady one man staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location, very clean, and a great price. I'd recommend to anyone.

Great value, really good location, very clean. I was attending a conference at a nearby University and there were several other participants staying at the hostel. I would have rated all categories high except there weren't many people staying there outside of conference participants (not sure why, it was great), so I think it could be lonely if you're not already traveling with someone. The area seems a little sketchy at first, but I had no problems and always felt quite safe.

• 7th Jun 2014

The hostel is ok, the kitchen is very well equiped but, weird thing, the hostel charges 3 euros for pillow and blanket.

• 30th May 2014