Hostel Happy Days Roma
Monday to Thursday Pasta party !!!
Friday and Saturday
Free Sangria !!
Thank you to our fun loving and easygoing guests who have helped to make us one of the best rated hostels in Rome! Apart from our cute and cuddly staff that will provide you with a free map and give you some tips of what to visit and how to get there, what is better than enjoying a relaxing glass of wine after a day of seeing the sites in beautiful roma.
Vaticano - we are conveniently located just a few steps from Lepanto or Ottaviano metro station. From here, you can easily get around using public transport or walk to see all the sites of Rome. You are within walking distance from the beautiful Castel San't Angelo, Vatican City, Piazza Del Popolo.
We have a kitchen and a new common room where it is guaranteed that you will make many friends from all over the world. Enjoy the party and take advantage of our 24 hour reception and the fact that there is no curfew! To help you get over your hangover.
If you miss your friends and family, you can use our free internet access and take advantage of our Wi.Fi network in our foyer or in your dorm room.
Timings for Wi.Fi -06:00-10:00 / 17:00-24:00
Beware though, as many of our guests have either extended their stay or missed their flight! (guess what? Not sober enough to catch the flight!) Too much of a floozy time.
Please note before you book:
- This is a youth hostel, so age restrictions apply. You must be between 18-35 years
- Payment can be made by cash only and must be made at time of check in
- cancellations or changes to your original booking must be made at least 48 hours beforehand, by either email or fax. Please note that phone cancellations cannot be accepted
- Travelers that book with debit card must call before midday on the arrival day; the reservation will be accepted only if arrival is before 6pm! If you cannot meet these conditions you may risk losing your bed
- internet access (free of charge)
- Wi.Fi access in lobby and dorm rooms (free of charge)
Sports & leisure
- Newly refurbished common room
Food & drink
- Kitchen facilities
In room facilities
- linen included
-Enjoy Play Station 3
- 24 hour reception
- Lockout for cleaning 10am - 5pm
- Check out 9:30 am
Payment is due upon check-in in cash only, please. We have a 48hr cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made by email or fax only; we do not accept phone cancellations. Since the 1st January 2011, Rome City Council has charged a 2 tourist tax per person per night for visitors to Rome. We are sorry but this is unfortunately not included in our rates and will be added to your balance at arrival. Travellers that book with a debit card must call to confirm before midday on the date of arrival; the reservation will be accepted only if arrival is before 6pm. If you cannot meet these conditions you may risk losing your bed.