Hostel Happy Seven Reviews

ul.Grodzka 16, Gdansk, Poland

I think this is a very good hostel. I stayed there for 4 nights, two of which I spent having fun and the other two sleeping, so both is possible there. Good price, good location, very nice staff, and everything else is ok, so I can't complain. Although the people who are more demanding may perhaps complain about cleanliness, as it wasn't the cleanest hostel I've ever been to, but still for me this was not a major problem. Overall I'd recommend this place to other people.

Fantastic location and awesome young lady on the reception. And that's the end of the good. Very overcrowded room, highest density outside London. Small window inadequate even if you can negotiate it being left open for fresh air/cooling. High summer got to be hell in there.Bed made out of shelving supplies. Creative idea failure. Bathroom pokey/dirty/floor a small lake. Shoes are banned in this hostel. Do you want to use a public bathroom barefoot, standing in shower water/male urine splashes?

Great atmosphere and staff at this hostel. I came for two nights and stayed for two weeks. Common area is good, there are guitars, it's easy to meet people and there's a very easy going, non-corporate atmosphere. Staff are all nice and will often have a drink with you in the hostel (give them vodka!). Basic free breakfast, often available until noon. Wifi can be a little spotty. Bar and beer garden downstairs, and you get one free beer on arrival. Definitely recommended!

A good hostel. Good location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Was pleasantly surprised how quiet it is at night. The breakfast was the weakest link for me- something healthier like decent quality museli would be nice.

Great hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff. Stayed here on two separate occasions over a couple of years and it hasn't changed at all and i'd go back again.

• 1st Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel all around.

Great hostel, clean rooms and bathrooms. Dont waste your money booking the 4 bed room, it really has 6 beds in it and the hostel wont refund you the difference because they say it was the management's decision to sell the 6 bed room as a 4 bed room online.

This place was awesome. Really nice staff, great facilities, unbelievably clean. Clearly a place designed for travelers by travelers. A bit outside the center of old town but a very easy walk nonetheless. Would definitely stay here again.

The hostel was clean, safe and very secure! You had to press the buzzer to get in (manned by a 24 hour reception) and the rooms came with a locker with key. This is not a party hostel, but there are plenty of opportunities to socialise and make new friends- I certainly did! Barbara the receptionist was such a sweetheart! She greets everyone with her warm smile and goes all the way out to help anyone. She shared with me so much about Poland it was a magical moment. Love this hostel!

Hostel was quite good and I am very grateful for being allowed to check in early. Unfortunately on departure I found the receptionist fast asleep and was unable to wake him for assistance in calling a taxi. I was not too happy with this.

• 17th Jun 2014

great place to stay. the staff was excellent.

Nice hostel, with a friendly and helpful staff. It was clean and the breakfast was a big plus ;)

Fun hostel in a good location, close to Gdansk old town, bars, and attractions. Staff was friendly, owner was chill, and fun atmosphere. Shame the weather was bad, but I guess you can't blame the hostel for that :)

Amazing stay there, the staff is very nice and helpful. The atmosphere there is really pleasant, you like at home! Moreover, bedrooms are very well decorated. We had a very great time there ! Thank you !

• 9th May 2014

Positives hostel in old center!

nice, but small rooms. clean bathrooms and a very friendly and helpful stuff

Great place to stay! Top service and very helpful staff. Room I was placed into (Travel) was decorated really beatifully

Great hostel, probably the cleanest I've ever stayed in, and the guy on reception was beyond helpful - with recommendations of where to go, what to see/drink/eat and how to get there!

Nice place foe staying!definetely i will come again!very ftiendly and helpful staff and atmoshere!like it a lot!

I cannot say enough about my stay there, it was absolutely brilliant. The facilities are extremely clean and the staff couldn't be any kinder, you guys are the best!!