Hostel Happy Seven Reviews

ul.Grodzka 16, Gdansk, Poland

Staff was so awesome! I switched hostels so I was there before check in and got lucky and allowed me to check in early. Also helped me get a train ticket plus so many other things. Loved this hostel!!

If there is anyway you can stay open I will come back!

Great place to stay. Location is good, staff is excellent and the bar downstairs is the best beer pub in Gdansk. Enough said

my second home! miss you all xx

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Barbados

Loved it there!!! My second home!!!!

• 31st Oct 2014

I've been in this hostel already before, I really liked it, so I've decided to come back. I love the atmosphere in this place, you can see that the people who's running this bussines really cares, about their guests, and hostel itself. P.S. thanks for magic juice ;)

I was really pisitively suprised how amazing this hostel was. I stayed there for three nights. The atmosphere is just great and the young people working there, you are terrific and very friendly. One evening I was even invited by them for sushi to one of the restaurants and we had fun together. Going back to hostel after, we chated to each other for hours. Good variety breakfast is a bonus. Keep up good work. I will never forget my stay with you and I recommend this wonderful hostel to everyone.

Unfortunately, our room (in the deluxe part of the hostel) was very noisy. The main entrance door could simply not be opened/closed without making lots of noise. There were many other sounds: the gas meter in the room, the water pipes making a lot of sound, echoing of people's footsteps on stone floors etc. Second night we were in the room 'sport', after making numerous requests for a more quiet room. This was not helpful either: the common room was so loud that we got very little sleep again...

• 19th Sep 2014

This was the second time I have used this hostel and had another great experience. Very Helpful staff, spacious dorm, clean bathroom, good kitchen.

It was really hard to find a hostel in Gdansk but I think this is probably the best one for young people. Not the best hostel I've stayed in but still pretty good.

That hostel is suitable to everyone! Even though I spent only one night there it was a pleasent experience. The staff is very friendly, all the best to you, Agnieszka, thanks a lot for giving me tips about the city.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Thanks guys ! Really nice stay.

By far and away my favourite hostel out of the 12 I have stayed at on my journey. Warm welcome with a map detailing the best places to go. Free breakfasts! Awesome atmosphere!

• 28th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I ever stayed! Highly recommended. The staff is amazing!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Eventhough that some things went wrong - there was no warm water in the hostel during our stay and our room was overbooked one night- I would recommend the hostel to everybody. Perfect location, lovely and helpful staff, affectionately arranged rooms and an awesome commonroom.

A pretty good hostel. Centrally located and everything in Gdansk is walkable, so you have a good base camp by staying here. You have to take your shoes off when entering, a bit weird, but the place is clean, so I guess that helps.

The location was great, is very close to the center and the river and breakfast is incuded so it is a great price for the services. The bad thing is that there are only 4 individual bathrooms for all the rooms and in my opinion it is not enough... the showers should be in a different place than the toilet, not all together.

By far my favourite hostel in Poland!!! :-)

Loved it! Made my friends and I feel very welcome! The staff was super chill too !!(:

Great staff!!