Hostel Happy Seven Reviews

ul.Grodzka 16, Gdansk, Poland

The staff uses the comon room as a living room for themselves, speaking polish, playing games, watching movies. Some guests therefore don't go to the comon room anymore

Fantastic hostel. The staff are always friendly and helpful, the place is sparkling clean, beds very comfy, the design of the rooms is cool, bathrooms and showers god, and the common area is large and communal. Overall the place feels more like your friends apartment than a hostel. Recommended.

The hostel could be wonderful just if people who works there tried to apper more interest in the guest! The place is so nice, breakfast is quite enough, everything is clean! But when I were there, people never smiled, their face was like "I don't wan to see you anymore!, they broke the rules of the hostel and they were drinking alcohol in zones for guest!

We had an amazing time at Happy Seven hostel. My friend and I felt bad that we found out we had to make a run for the bus to the airport and couldnt really say goodbye. Why would you stay here? First of all, because of the staff. Theyre extremely nice and we had a good time with them. Second, because the facilities in this hostel were absolutely amazing. Better than a lot of hostels I stayed at (>50). Gdans is already a really cool city, make the most of your experience and book this hostel!!!!!

• 24th Jan 2015

Staff was so awesome! I switched hostels so I was there before check in and got lucky and allowed me to check in early. Also helped me get a train ticket plus so many other things. Loved this hostel!!

Great atmosphere with nice staffs! At the first night, staffs made hot wine for us and we felt like home. not so far from railway station and downtown.

If there is anyway you can stay open I will come back!

Great place to stay. Location is good, staff is excellent and the bar downstairs is the best beer pub in Gdansk. Enough said

my second home! miss you all xx

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Barbados

Loved it there!!! My second home!!!!

• 31st Oct 2014

I've been in this hostel already before, I really liked it, so I've decided to come back. I love the atmosphere in this place, you can see that the people who's running this bussines really cares, about their guests, and hostel itself. P.S. thanks for magic juice ;)

I was really pisitively suprised how amazing this hostel was. I stayed there for three nights. The atmosphere is just great and the young people working there, you are terrific and very friendly. One evening I was even invited by them for sushi to one of the restaurants and we had fun together. Going back to hostel after, we chated to each other for hours. Good variety breakfast is a bonus. Keep up good work. I will never forget my stay with you and I recommend this wonderful hostel to everyone.

Unfortunately, our room (in the deluxe part of the hostel) was very noisy. The main entrance door could simply not be opened/closed without making lots of noise. There were many other sounds: the gas meter in the room, the water pipes making a lot of sound, echoing of people's footsteps on stone floors etc. Second night we were in the room 'sport', after making numerous requests for a more quiet room. This was not helpful either: the common room was so loud that we got very little sleep again...

• 19th Sep 2014

This was the second time I have used this hostel and had another great experience. Very Helpful staff, spacious dorm, clean bathroom, good kitchen.

It was really hard to find a hostel in Gdansk but I think this is probably the best one for young people. Not the best hostel I've stayed in but still pretty good.

That hostel is suitable to everyone! Even though I spent only one night there it was a pleasent experience. The staff is very friendly, all the best to you, Agnieszka, thanks a lot for giving me tips about the city.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Thanks guys ! Really nice stay.

By far and away my favourite hostel out of the 12 I have stayed at on my journey. Warm welcome with a map detailing the best places to go. Free breakfasts! Awesome atmosphere!

• 28th Aug 2014