Hostel Happy Seven Reviews

ul.Grodzka 16, Gdansk, Poland

Good atmosphere. Definitely a good hostel. Worth to stay.

We really like that hostel, rooms are amazing and the location is perfect. The kitchen and commom area can be improved. So, for us is a good place to stay with your friends. Recommended 

The toilets and showers were clean, so were the bed sheets. It was comfortable I suppose as for a hostel. I see what they tried to did there with the decoration and style but not really my thing. Put the bag under the bed and it was all covered in dust- not so good. Anyway- It looked clean and we stayed there just one night so it was fine. The location is fantastic walking distance to the old town. I suppose nothing to complain about really for the price and location.

The staff uses the comon room as a living room for themselves, speaking polish, playing games, watching movies. Some guests therefore don't go to the comon room anymore

Fantastic hostel. The staff are always friendly and helpful, the place is sparkling clean, beds very comfy, the design of the rooms is cool, bathrooms and showers god, and the common area is large and communal. Overall the place feels more like your friends apartment than a hostel. Recommended.

The hostel could be wonderful just if people who works there tried to apper more interest in the guest! The place is so nice, breakfast is quite enough, everything is clean! But when I were there, people never smiled, their face was like "I don't wan to see you anymore!, they broke the rules of the hostel and they were drinking alcohol in zones for guest!

amaaazing staff! the girl running the hostel is super friendly, on my first day she joined the guests on the common room for a chat and went out with us for a few beers on the bar downstairs :) then, when i got sick after a really hard night-out, she even offered me some medicine (thank youuu). location is PERFECT, quiet but still close enough to the center. facilities are great, super duper comfy.

We had an amazing time at Happy Seven hostel. My friend and I felt bad that we found out we had to make a run for the bus to the airport and couldnt really say goodbye. Why would you stay here? First of all, because of the staff. Theyre extremely nice and we had a good time with them. Second, because the facilities in this hostel were absolutely amazing. Better than a lot of hostels I stayed at (>50). Gdans is already a really cool city, make the most of your experience and book this hostel!!!!!

• 24th Jan 2015

Staff was so awesome! I switched hostels so I was there before check in and got lucky and allowed me to check in early. Also helped me get a train ticket plus so many other things. Loved this hostel!!

Great atmosphere with nice staffs! At the first night, staffs made hot wine for us and we felt like home. not so far from railway station and downtown.

If there is anyway you can stay open I will come back!

Great place to stay. Location is good, staff is excellent and the bar downstairs is the best beer pub in Gdansk. Enough said

my second home! miss you all xx

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Barbados

Loved it there!!! My second home!!!!

• 31st Oct 2014

I've been in this hostel already before, I really liked it, so I've decided to come back. I love the atmosphere in this place, you can see that the people who's running this bussines really cares, about their guests, and hostel itself. P.S. thanks for magic juice ;)