Hostel Happy Seven Reviews

ul.Grodzka 16, Gdansk, Poland

This was the second time I have used this hostel and had another great experience. Very Helpful staff, spacious dorm, clean bathroom, good kitchen.

It was really hard to find a hostel in Gdansk but I think this is probably the best one for young people. Not the best hostel I've stayed in but still pretty good.

That hostel is suitable to everyone! Even though I spent only one night there it was a pleasent experience. The staff is very friendly, all the best to you, Agnieszka, thanks a lot for giving me tips about the city.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Thanks guys ! Really nice stay.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

By far and away my favourite hostel out of the 12 I have stayed at on my journey. Warm welcome with a map detailing the best places to go. Free breakfasts! Awesome atmosphere!

• 28th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I ever stayed! Highly recommended. The staff is amazing!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Eventhough that some things went wrong - there was no warm water in the hostel during our stay and our room was overbooked one night- I would recommend the hostel to everybody. Perfect location, lovely and helpful staff, affectionately arranged rooms and an awesome commonroom.

A pretty good hostel. Centrally located and everything in Gdansk is walkable, so you have a good base camp by staying here. You have to take your shoes off when entering, a bit weird, but the place is clean, so I guess that helps.

The location was great, is very close to the center and the river and breakfast is incuded so it is a great price for the services. The bad thing is that there are only 4 individual bathrooms for all the rooms and in my opinion it is not enough... the showers should be in a different place than the toilet, not all together.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

By far my favourite hostel in Poland!!! :-)

Loved it! Made my friends and I feel very welcome! The staff was super chill too !!(:

Great staff!!

My boyfriend and I fully enjoyed our stay here. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful; the facilities are good with a small kitchen and free breakfast; the communal area is nice and v easy to talk to other people in. The rooms are nice with all their different themes. It's small enough that everyone is friendly there. The only thing I would point out is that the shower cannot be fixed to wall but I did not find this a massive problem. We have a lovely time.

I was happy with everything, but movies in common room were too noisy.

Average hostel. Not the friendliest staff in the world but OK. Overpriced. Small rooms. They had posters all over the place telling you what to do and how to do it and yet it was a bit messy... I felt a bit weird there...

I think this is a very good hostel. I stayed there for 4 nights, two of which I spent having fun and the other two sleeping, so both is possible there. Good price, good location, very nice staff, and everything else is ok, so I can't complain. Although the people who are more demanding may perhaps complain about cleanliness, as it wasn't the cleanest hostel I've ever been to, but still for me this was not a major problem. Overall I'd recommend this place to other people.

Fantastic location and awesome young lady on the reception. And that's the end of the good. Very overcrowded room, highest density outside London. Small window inadequate even if you can negotiate it being left open for fresh air/cooling. High summer got to be hell in there.Bed made out of shelving supplies. Creative idea failure. Bathroom pokey/dirty/floor a small lake. Shoes are banned in this hostel. Do you want to use a public bathroom barefoot, standing in shower water/male urine splashes?

Great atmosphere and staff at this hostel. I came for two nights and stayed for two weeks. Common area is good, there are guitars, it's easy to meet people and there's a very easy going, non-corporate atmosphere. Staff are all nice and will often have a drink with you in the hostel (give them vodka!). Basic free breakfast, often available until noon. Wifi can be a little spotty. Bar and beer garden downstairs, and you get one free beer on arrival. Definitely recommended!

A good hostel. Good location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Was pleasantly surprised how quiet it is at night. The breakfast was the weakest link for me- something healthier like decent quality museli would be nice.

Great hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff. Stayed here on two separate occasions over a couple of years and it hasn't changed at all and i'd go back again.

• 1st Jul 2014