Hostel Havana Reviews

Pod Svatym Duchem 135, City Centre, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Loved the location, kind staff. But I was dissapointed when I found mouse poop on the floor in the room. Otherwise I don't have any complaints.

Both me and my girlfriend THOROUGHLY enjoyed our stay at Hostel Havana. We liked everything about it, in fact we liked it so much we changed our whole travel itinerary just so we could stay longer. I have stayed in heaps of hostels over the last 3 months and I can safely say that this was my favourite.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Chill hostel with really friendly staff. Not a super-great atmosphere for meeting people but definitely fine for a night in Cesky Krumlov.

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The staff was very friendly and considerate! The garden outside was very Nice.

Cute, cozy, and good for the price! We stayed only one night at Hostel Havana and did not spend much time actually in the hostel, but it was perfect for us! The staff were very friendly and the rooms/bathrooms clean. There was a kitchen available but we didn't use it in our short stay. It was also quiet because it wasn't right in the center of the town.

Tour group over-run. Bad neighbourhood no where near city. Would definetly steer clear if this place.

Great city, great hostel, great staff. I would recommend it. I'm looking forward to coming back.

good place to stay. a bit difficult to find like all hostels there.

Security was good and staff were very helpful. A bit of a walk to the center but cesky krumlov is so small it was only about 10mins . The showers weren't very clean and are very frustrating to use (have to hold in the button). As for value for money, our own room for this price was great.

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels