Hostel Havana Reviews

Pod Svatym Duchem 135, City Centre, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Good atmosphere. Clean bed. It takes 15-20 mins to the center. At night, the heater was not working good. There are three shower rooms. But only one person can take shower with warm water.

The hostel is located out of the city center, however Krumlov is a small place so not too far to walk to the town center. Comfortable rooms, good kitchen, the ensuite in the dorm in which I stayed was a bit awkward due to the angle of the bathroom roof. The staff were very helpful, though there wasn't anyone there when I checked in, they were easily contacted. I extended my visit as it was a nice place to relax.

Great stay in your hostel with very friendly staff and clean rooms. I would recommend this place to everyone!! My only problem was the front door. We had to wake up about 3 times with people needed to come inside because they could not open it.

• 18th Oct 2014