Hostel Havana Reviews

Pod Svatym Duchem 135, City Centre, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

This hostel is out of the main square area which is great. Nice and relaxed feel to the place with it being right next to the river. And it's only 10 minutes to the historical areas and all the bars/restaurants. Not a great place to meet people in my opinion. They do not have a common area inside and I didn't see many people in the outside patio area. Also seemed to be a lot of drunken yelling outside on the street. All that being said,would recommend Havana if you are only in CK for a day

Great hostel

Pleasantly surprised, considering how cheap this place was! The staff were helpful, the beds were clean and comfy, the kitchen was well equipped which was surprising as the listing didn't say it had one! About a 5 minute walk into town, a 2 minute walk to a grocery store, and positioned right on the river so you get beautiful views from the patio/garden they have. Had a wonderful stay!

They are located 15 minutes walk to the old town,it is a high cost-effective hostel.

The room was clean and looked nice, but I had bad luck and had a snoring dorm mate. It was awful for sleeping. Snorers should opt for private rooms... But I digress. The kitchen was useful, garden nice, but showers mediocre. It was very functional though. And it was nice to be next to the river and near a grocery store. The staff was great, too.

Kind of sketchy, I booked it last minute so I had limited choice. If you can stay somewhere else I would do that...

I liked it that the hostel is so close to the river, you can really relax and sleep well...that is if anyone in the room next to you isnt talking on the phone at 3 am, what happened to me..and I dont get why is there a door in the middle of the room nr. 4?I could hear some guy phoning at 3 am, he woke me up, that is the only negative remark I have about my stay..otherwise there were some nice people and Cesky Krumlov is really wonderful town!I will see you next year!

While it is further out of town it was a just fine and I had a great stay! Not many people staying to meet or hang out with. Good kitchen facilities and a peaceful sleep.

This is a cute little hostel right near the river. We stayed in an 8 bed dorm. The beds are really comfortable but super squeaky and will wobble if you move the slightest bit. (Not a big deal) Our room was nice and big too. Staff were friendly. There is a kitchen available with a microwave, cook top, kettle and fridge. Only a short walk into the town centre and there is a raft hire store right next door. I recommend you go rafting here! I also recommend using the fire in the back garden :)

Clean, big rooms, good kitchen facilities. Thank you!

Very nice hostel ! If I would go back to Cesky Krumlov I will go to Hostel Havana again.

What we like: good value for what we've paid, nice garden, good basic kitchen, good local supermarket nearby. What could be better: poor heat insulation in general, room smelt a little damp.

Looks more like a mountain cottage than a hostel, I liked the wooden interior, even though the furniture was very old. The kitchen was well equipped but not so clean, and the location is good for the money - easily accessible by foot from center (10-15 minutes). Staff was friendly and trusty - they left us the key in a post-box as we have arrived later.

Great Staff, Great Hostel- - nice atmosphere and nice facilites.

• 4th Apr 2015

Very comfortable and clean. But its quite far away from the bus station and the reception is not always open.

The staffs are friendly but facilities are not very well. Especially the shower room is very poor. The water is not stable and even more weird there is no door and all the guests use the same shower room! That's so awkward!

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels