Hostel Havana Reviews

Pod Svatym Duchem 135, City Centre, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Great stay in your hostel with very friendly staff and clean rooms. I would recommend this place to everyone!! My only problem was the front door. We had to wake up about 3 times with people needed to come inside because they could not open it.

• 18th Oct 2014

Loved the location, kind staff. But I was dissapointed when I found mouse poop on the floor in the room. Otherwise I don't have any complaints.

Both me and my girlfriend THOROUGHLY enjoyed our stay at Hostel Havana. We liked everything about it, in fact we liked it so much we changed our whole travel itinerary just so we could stay longer. I have stayed in heaps of hostels over the last 3 months and I can safely say that this was my favourite.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Chill hostel with really friendly staff. Not a super-great atmosphere for meeting people but definitely fine for a night in Cesky Krumlov.

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The staff was very friendly and considerate! The garden outside was very Nice.

Cute, cozy, and good for the price! We stayed only one night at Hostel Havana and did not spend much time actually in the hostel, but it was perfect for us! The staff were very friendly and the rooms/bathrooms clean. There was a kitchen available but we didn't use it in our short stay. It was also quiet because it wasn't right in the center of the town.

Tour group over-run. Bad neighbourhood no where near city. Would definetly steer clear if this place.

Great city, great hostel, great staff. I would recommend it. I'm looking forward to coming back.

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels